PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your dueling PopBono images are confusing the hell outta me! :lol: I don't know who is who any more! :wink:
THIS.

Isn't there some two-headed creature from some myths? (Mythology is so not my strong suit.)

I'm trying to think of the Bono-fied name for this thing.
Hydra. Greek Mythology. :yes:

I hate to break it to you, but Lucille will be back. Her trip to rehab will not be long. :wink:
:lol:

Though I will be happy to trade him in for Bono-reimagined post surgery. :hmm:

bonoanton4-24-11.jpg

Do we have an accord?

holy.jpg

bonoleathermouth.jpg

Nuh, Comet. I already laid claim to the Leather Bono. Though I will gladly take the denim version in the first two images... :shifty:

I don't either, if it makes you feel any better. I'm much better at air piano, as at least I have 20+ years of playing to back it up. :lol:

Hydra was a several headed dragon. That's all I remember. Wasn't there a 3 headed dog in Harry Potter?

Amy/Kristen - you are lucky you get to see each other. Cori and I have a long distance thing going on.

Yes. His (her?) name was Fluffy. :lol:

I agree - it's awesome that you guys are so close. I'm pretty much all by lonesome here in the Vancouver area. :wink: There was someone who used to post here a lot a bunch of years ago, and we hung out a couple times, but I haven't seen her on here in ages.

Same thing with the US. At least we are both north. The timezone thing is a bummer though. :gah:

This is the conversation in my house.
Daughter: Is my pasta ready?
Me: Not yet. These things take time.

2 seconds later

3 seconds later

Rewind -> play
Rewind -> play

We are lucky, and what a great coincidence that we met on here and live in the same small city. I don't think I have ever met someone that is so like me, despite the age difference!:hug:

That blew my mind when I first heard you realized you'd seen each other before.

(That was how it went, right? You 'knew' each other here first, and then realized you lived in the same city, and then realized you'd seen each other?)

We hadn't actually seen each other, but she worked a block from my house!

...at my husband's favourite place on earth...Tim Horton's!

Yes. His (her?) name was Fluffy. :lol:

I agree - it's awesome that you guys are so close. I'm pretty much all by lonesome here in the Vancouver area. :wink: There was someone who used to post here a lot a bunch of years ago, and we hung out a couple times, but I haven't seen her on here in ages.
His. Fluffy was/is a him

:ohmy:

Two things occured to me in a matter of nano-seconds: 1) I have no idea if that dog is still alive (in HP's world; I do know it's a fake dog) and 2) I am a huge geek filled with useless information

Same thing with the US. At least we are both north. The timezone thing is a bummer though. :gah:

This is the conversation in my house.

2 seconds later

3 seconds later

Rewind -> play
Rewind -> play

Your daughter is awesome. :lol:

Ok fine, since no one else around here seems to want this one, I will have him. Super-buzzed-save-the-world-Bono.

Especially if he goes around advertising that he is food. :shifty:

food.jpg

Back
Top Bottom