PGP: For GG, I love Blow Pops....just sayin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Righty, but I'm sure I can become ambidextrous if the need should arise.

I mean, I throw with my left. That's a start.

Okay. Phew. I'm a lefty. Well, really ambidextrous. If you were lefty, I was calling my mother.

ETA: Text her since she does not answer her phone.

I use my right for drinking, using scissors and that kind of stuff. When I bowl (which happens once every other leap year) I can't decide which one to use so I switch off.

It's definitely more entertaining that way. :wink:

Now I just need a picture that was taken a split-second after that passport one for my own sig.

It'll be like a Bono Mobius Strip.

It's definitely more entertaining that way. :wink:

Now I just need a picture that was taken a split-second after that passport one for my own sig.

It'll be like a Bono Mobius Strip.
We could make our avis/siggy the Two-Headed Bono. Everyone would think they were tripping.

Isn't there some two-headed creature from some myths? (Mythology is so not my strong suit.)

I'm trying to think of the Bono-fied name for this thing.

Cerberus was a three-headed dog, I got that much so far.

Polycephaly is a condition of having more than one head. The term is derived from the greek stems poly- (Anc.Gr. "πολύ") meaning 'much' and kephali- (Anc.Gr. "κεφάλι") meaning "head", and encompasses bicephaly and dicephaly (both referring to two-headedness). A variation is an animal born with two faces on a single head, a condition known as diprosopus. In medical terms these are all congenital cephalic disorders.

nbc_the_more_you_know1.jpg

:love: illustration!!!!!!!

a wee bit envious.... i'll get over it...... :D Since it was my own darn fault! : (

I had a choice between 2 schools back in 1970. Maybe 3.

1> The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art:
very prestigious Engineering, Science, Archtitecture school; but I got the opinion that it wasn't as pretigious in the Art section.
Looking back now I think I was probably :huh: wrong-o as we had some Major Artists teachng there: Poons, Wolf Kahn :ohmy: ghads cant remmeber anyone else at the moment (will look up!) And my Sculpture teacher was one of the pioneers in using plastics in Sculture!

And we in my Lithography Printing (I think that's not quite the name for it) we went to a Printing Shop who did among other things books and pamphlets for The Met (Musuem)! Either in hid class another we got to visit Herb Lubalin's Typepography Design Studio!

Also free tuition wehad to pay back then about a student fee of ?150$ plus our supplies. It was also fully accreditied as a College which my dad kept on about being a prestgious chool easier to get work etc. He went there for a whie, and one of my aunt/uncle pars went there - he for engineering or science she for art.

>2 The School of Visual Arts: This was a ?non-accreditied so not a college back then Art School; illustration, Cartooning, Graphic Design, ?Photography, and some Fine Arts. But it turned out a lot of good to excellent peopel in the commercia art field!
Later on it restructured, and added other clsses so I think it's a fully accreddited college now thought it still call itself by it's old name.

I (was on a list after whoever first turned them down) was offered a full scholarship !!!
I love/d sculpture, drawing, painting and illustration. The problem was I was in the the middle at that point in my life on the continium of being between beng hip and square.

Visiting the schools; SVA looked like all hip teens, while Cooper seemed to be more of a mix. So beween the preisteige factor, and the mix of kinds of students I picked Cooper.
I remember bout 5 years later when I was freelancing for a Assisant Art Director friend at Schoolastic :heart: Magazines as his 2 weeks/month Paste/Up & Mechanicals person with a bit pf Design thrown in...... he says to me ... "I wish I had gone to SVA" ....I said...."yeah, me, too." LE Sigh. But considering my psychological state at the time maybe I woud have flunked out.

I might have been accepted at Pratt Art School , too. Not sure. But no scholarship there, and my parents couldn't afford it.

I had 2 great Art History classes at Art School. I also went to Art HS which I had mostly ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzFEST Art History Classes ! :crack: LOL
:hug: Good luck on your assignments!!!
[/B]

I've started the colored pencil one which'll take fucking forever but be an excuse to listen to music the whole time.

Those schools are probably really hard to get into now :lol:

I chose between about 3 art schools I think...MICA, Ringling, wait no actually 2.

Hydra was a several headed dragon. That's all I remember. Wasn't there a 3 headed dog in Harry Potter?

Amy/Kristen - you are lucky you get to see each other. Cori and I have a long distance thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom