PGP - Fly we'll miss you when you're not around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Well, it's not sold yet. :shifty: And yeah, it was rainy all that weekend here, too. :wink:

He thinks that they're asking too much for it, and says that there are some things that will need to be fixed by whoever buys it, said he thought of buying it himself, but the price and repairs were the deal-breaker.

Cosmetically, it's a gorgeous house inside, really nicely decorated. :drool:

Since he's been living there for awhile and all, I don't suppose they would negotaite the price with him?

It seems everyone is asking too much for houses these days. Half a million or more for a few of the houses round here. It's ridiculous.
They aren't even on the lake.

Targon1991 said:

aww don't feel old, your not old :hug:

I'm not, no... but I can't help but feel it when you and Sarah talk about being born when I was finishing 1st yr univ/starting 2nd year and watching AB vids :lol:

kafrun said:

come in packages with silver hair and frowny-smiles :drool:

Uhhh, was that what you meant? :shifty:

^^ :lol: :lmao:

no no dear, good things come with spiky or gelled blonde hair, full lips and buff bodies!

*mind wanders.......*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Since he's been living there for awhile and all, I don't suppose they would negotaite the price with him?

It seems everyone is asking too much for houses these days. Half a million or more for a few of the houses round here. It's ridiculous.
Not even on the lake.

Relative to most places, houses here are dirt cheap...a lot of people move here because of the low prices, and commute to work. But even here, prices have gone up crazy-high in the past few years. His house is listed at around 30 - 40 percent higher than it would have been a few years ago. :ohmy:

I think they'd have to come down a LOT before he'd even think about it. :sad:

Drea said:

I'm not, no... but I can't help but feel it when you and Sarah talk about being born when I was finishing 1st yr univ/starting 2nd year and watching AB vids :lol:

:hug:

What other tours have you gone too?

~BrightestStar~ said:

They aren't even on the lake.

House prices are crazy these days. :tsk: My aunt and uncle live in a relatively small townhouse on Long Island, and their neighbors sell for like half a million. :| It barely has a backyard, and it's on a very busy street! :crazy:

sami0201 said:

I'm like 5'4"-5'5". :) Trust me, it's difficult at my height too. :lmao: Clothing makers think that every girl is a model height!! :lol:

I know, they do! :grumpy: I'm the shortest in the grade :lmao:

My problem is that they're either too long and fit perfectly in the waist, or they're perfect in length but they don't fit in the waist :|

i wanna be tallll!!!!!! the only hitch, i'm pretty curvy for my height - which makes it hard to find the right clothes! i still shop in the juniors section tho :p

VintagePunk said:

I think they'd have to come down a LOT before he'd even think about it. :sad:

Awwww. :(

Speaking of jacked up house prices, you know what bugs me? Those house contracters...the ones that buy perfectly good houses, knock em down, and build a monstrosity, then sell it for some ridiculous price.
There are so many nice neighbourhoods around and a house like that is like a big fat mole.

:lol: I sound like a 70 year old.

Back
Top Bottom