PGP - Fly we'll miss you when you're not around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Bri and I are just discussing ways to torture neighboUrhood children when we're old and living together with a million cats, that's all. :shifty:
Ahahaha.. I have a 3 foot skeleton that I used to study for my anatomy classes. I just put it outside my door and tell the neighborhood kiddies that's what happened to the last one who trespassed on my lawn :madwife:

:lol: :wink:

kafrun said:

Ahahaha.. I have a 3 foot skeleton that I used to study for my anatomy classes. I just put it outside my door and tell the neighborhood kiddies that's what happened to the last one who trespassed on my lawn :madwife:

You're an evil genius, too! :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh, clone! I've been meaning to ask...How'd the open house at your boys home go?
I don't know about where you are, but it was absolutley miserable here that day, drizzling rain and ick. Not open house seekers prime weather, :wink:

Well, it's not sold yet. :shifty: And yeah, it was rainy all that weekend here, too. :wink:

He thinks that they're asking too much for it, and says that there are some things that will need to be fixed by whoever buys it, said he thought of buying it himself, but the price and repairs were the deal-breaker.

Cosmetically, it's a gorgeous house inside, really nicely decorated. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom