PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:tongue:

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

2282302546_8b79df6e31.jpg

a474bbc9.jpg

I have new bayyyyybeeeeeeeees! :love: Ally had her kittens last night! (Nope, BonoCat isn't the dad this time, as he is now ball-less. Sorry, BonoCat.)

THEY ARE SO CUTE. Itty bitty noses and tails and claws!!

She had them in the guest bedroom under the bed. The 2nd was born about 20 min after the first, and I stayed with her for about an hour after, and then went to bed. When I woke up, I went up to check on her, and I was all "Ohai, Ally! Hi baby 1! Hi baby 2! Hi... WAIT, where did you come from???" THREE BABIES!

Apparently, I am really dumb, I didn't realize there would be (sorry for the eww factor) one placenta per kitten, so when I saw her pass the one after baby 2 and nom nom it, I figured we were done with baby-havin'. LOL NOPE. I suddenly feel dumb in the ways of reproduction. OMG YOU GUYS, WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM? :lol::lol:

Photos as soon as I feel more comfortable disturbing her with my camera. ;)

I have new bayyyyybeeeeeeeees! :love: Ally had her kittens last night! (Nope, BonoCat isn't the dad this time, as he is now ball-less. Sorry, BonoCat.)

She had them in the guest bedroom under the bed. The 2nd was born about 20 min after the first, and I stayed with her for about an hour after, and then went to bed. When I woke up, I went up to check on her, and I was all "Ohai, Ally! Hi baby 1! Hi baby 2! Hi... WAIT, where did you come from???" THREE BABIES!

Apparently, I am really dumb, I didn't realize there would be (sorry for the eww factor) one placenta per kitten, so when I saw her pass the one after baby 2 and nom nom it, I figured we were done with baby-havin'. LOL NOPE. I suddenly feel dumb in the ways of reproduction. OMG YOU GUYS, WHERE DO BABIES COME FROM? :lol::lol:

AWWWW BABY KITTIES. :cute:

The stray we'd taken in over the summer surprised the heck out of us when we found out she was preggers. As a result, our Solo was born in our basement and was a SINGLE KITTEN. Hence our naming the little thing Solo. Solo is now a thriving 6 1/2 month old and he loves our chihuahua to death. Those two are best friends lol. (The mama kitty ended up taking off a few months after the arrival of the kitten and we never saw her again, so we figure either she got adopted or something happened to her.)

My mom just offered that I could take her snuggie with me on my ski trip.

Err, there's other people there, you know? :doh:

:love: KITTEHS!

:giggle: Poor Bonocat, ah the life of a neutered male.

:uhoh: Wait whut? I didn't know they got multiple placentas either.

Kittehs! :love::love::love:

BTW, I love that Edge is represented entirely by a photo of his pants above. :drool:
:shifty:

Because Edge is awesome like that.

Yay for cute new kittehs!

My interview went well. It was 15 minutes long, which kinda pissed me off. :lol: I drove 3 hours round trip to get to and from a 15 minute long meeting. :tsk: Whatever. So this job possibility looks like a good prospect! The pay isn't much more than what I got at my last job, but we'll see. If the company likes me, I could potentially start as soon as Thursday. :ohmy:

I'm still planning to go to the meeting that I have set up for tomorrow, so we'll see which one's a better fit. It's nice to have so many options on the table!

My mom just offered that I could take her snuggie with me on my ski trip.

Err, there's other people there, you know? :doh:

:lol:

Those Snuggie commercials crack me up every time. I don't care how cozy they look, everyone in those commercials couldn't act any more cheesy if they tried.

Thora, glad to hear things went well with the interview :up:! Hope all goes well at the meeting tomorrow, too-perfectly understandable to look at all options out there. Either way, looks very promising for you, so hooray!

And YAY for baby kittens :cute:! I'm completely ignorant on the birthing process of cats, too, so we're all kinda in the same boat (and I'll never have experience with that, 'cause our cat was fixed before we got her).

But glad they all came out safe and sound and well :).

OMG you guys this is the best thing ever. If you watch Ellen you've probably already seen it, but since I don't always watch it my kids just sent me this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t5jw3T3Jy70

:giggle:

Ellen comes on at 3pm here, so I'll wait until then to watch, as I think Kristen's on today. I LOVE her. :lol:

:lol:

Those Snuggie commercials crack me up every time. I don't care how cozy they look, everyone in those commercials couldn't act any more cheesy if they tried.

Thora, glad to hear things went well with the interview :up:! Hope all goes well at the meeting tomorrow, too-perfectly understandable to look at all options out there. Either way, looks very promising for you, so hooray!

And YAY for baby kittens :cute:! I'm completely ignorant on the birthing process of cats, too, so we're all kinda in the same boat (and I'll never have experience with that, 'cause our cat was fixed before we got her).

But glad they all came out safe and sound and well :).

A few years ago there was this promotion where you could enter your email address on some site, and they'd send you a free Snuggie. Of course it never came, but still. I'd actually wear one around the house. :lol: I have a perfectly fine bathrobe, but sometimes I'll wrap a fleece blanket around myself like I'm wearing a bath towel. :laugh: The commercials are definitely ridiculous, though!

Thanks! It's very encouraging to have a few options open to me. Tomorrow's meeting isn't an interview, but at least I'm sure I'll get a good sense of what the job will be like, and the people working there. Heck, even if both things don't work out, that's okay. It's just nice to have people express interest in me working for them! :D I can feel it - that job is JUST around the corner, I'm sure!!

Ellen comes on at 3pm here, so I'll wait until then to watch, as I think Kristen's on today. I LOVE her. :lol:

I like and hate her all at the same time. Like her 'cause she seems really cool and nice and talented and smart and is freakin' gorgeous, hate her 'cause of those very same reasons :p.

Plus, she's a regular guest/friend of Craig Ferguson. So, you know, I'm not jealous about that or anything :wink:

A few years ago there was this promotion where you could enter your email address on some site, and they'd send you a free Snuggie. Of course it never came, but still. I'd actually wear one around the house. :lol: I have a perfectly fine bathrobe, but sometimes I'll wrap a fleece blanket around myself like I'm wearing a bath towel. :laugh: The commercials are definitely ridiculous, though!

LOL, aw.

Yeah, I imagine they actually are pretty comfortable and nice. The whole setup around them just strikes me funny, but eh, there's loads of products out there that look silly but are quite useful.

Thanks! It's very encouraging to have a few options open to me. Tomorrow's meeting isn't an interview, but at least I'm sure I'll get a good sense of what the job will be like, and the people working there. Heck, even if both things don't work out, that's okay. It's just nice to have people express interest in me working for them! :D I can feel it - that job is JUST around the corner, I'm sure!!

Mmhm. If nothing else, it's a few more things on your resume and more evidence for any future employers that you garner interest. Unemployment droughts have to end eventually in some form or another, so yeah, you'll be working again in no time :).

OMG I didn't realize it was from today's show, sorry! I just figured it was from a past show!

And yes, KB is always hilarious on Craig! :giggle:

OMG I didn't realize it was from today's show, sorry! I just figured it was from a past show!

No worries at all! When I clicked on it and saw her name, I just closed that tab right away. :) I've seen MANY people commenting about it on Twitter this afternoon (including Kristen herself), so I knew it was happening today.

After Ellen's over, I'm gonna have a nap. :drool: I just put some banana bread in the bread machine, so I'm excited to see how that will turn out! I've never made it in a machine before... :lol: It's all in one big glob right now, but at least it kneads a few times before baking, so hopefully it will all mix together okay. :lol:

Yeah, I love mine. I make a loaf every week. Fresh is so amazing!! :drool: I'll never go back to grocery-store bought bread ever again. :yuck: I've got a great bread recipe book, so I experiment every now and then. Most of the time I'll make a loaf of French or whole wheat/multigrain, but it's nice to try different things.

I like that it does all the work for me - all I have to do is dump in all the ingredients, select which bread cooking method to use, and press start. 4 hours later I'll have a delicious loaf of fresh bread to eat. :love:

That sloth is so cute! That's funny. And really sweet, too.

Ellen's cool, I like her, too. She seems so incredibly nice.

They have a fantastic chemistry :yes:. There are some guests who, when I see they'll be on his show, make me go, "All right, this'll be good." (the show's good regardless, but you know what I mean).

I'm hungry for bread now! I've never tried making my own bread, should suggest my mom and I try that sometime. I hope yours turns out okay, Thora, and hope you had a nice nap, too.

Yay for cute new kittehs!

My interview went well. It was 15 minutes long, which kinda pissed me off. :lol: I drove 3 hours round trip to get to and from a 15 minute long meeting. :tsk: Whatever. So this job possibility looks like a good prospect! The pay isn't much more than what I got at my last job, but we'll see. If the company likes me, I could potentially start as soon as Thursday. :ohmy:

I'm still planning to go to the meeting that I have set up for tomorrow, so we'll see which one's a better fit. It's nice to have so many options on the table!

YAY!!! From having no options to possibly two to choose from is so exciting. Will continue to send you positive vibes.

Today I saw the guy who offered me the dream job that I couldn't take. I told him about the fellowship/internship thingy I'm applying for and he immediately asked "Do you want me to be a reference?" :love: Now I have to figure out how to work into my application essays that I was offered that position! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom