PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Comet comes in and would like to post some baby U2, I'd like that....

I have spent 2 days in bed wondering what I did to make God hate me so. In 2 days, I've had 2 handfuls of crackers and ginger ale.

I know I'm not Comet, but I do have some babyU2 to share.

myboys.jpg

u2bonolarry1980MMsmaller.jpg

u2babiesinjeans.jpg

u2bwsmiles.jpg

...okay, I don't believe I've ever seen this one before! Hellooooo, boys!

I love how three of them are sporting blue jeans and Bono's like, "Yeah, I'm just gonna dress all in black, if that's okay with you" :lol:.

Zu, that's a good idea, getting your dad to help you :).

Lemon tea is a gift from the gods. I do believe I'm spending the day in bed with the remote. And I dont even feel guilty about it. Stupid sinuses.

Nothing wrong with that. The body needs a rest every now and again. And besides...

And now its off to bed as my second cup of tea is brewed, so I'm going to attempt to get comfy in bed with a pile of pillows, my remote, my tea, and a dashing silver-haired Brit...

...I can't think of a better way to pass time while sick than that.

I really want tea or cocoa or coffee or whatever right now. And a cupcake :drool: (can't wait to hear how things went for you, Thora. I'd be celebrating with a cupcake, too, yes).

Grace, sorry to hear you're ill. Hope you feel better soon :hug:.

Thora, hope your meeting goes great and that you eat the yummiest cupcake ever afterwards! :hug:

Thanks, everyone! :hug: It went so well. Everyone I met with was AMAZING and super friendly and nice. It seems like a fabulous place to work at. I'm definitely a shortlisted candidate, and they'll be calling me by the end of the week to set up an official interview. I really want this job - it would be an incredible opportunity. I don't know what the pay is yet, but that's something that will hopefully come up in the interview (but if not, I'll definitely be asking).

And yes, I treated myself to a cupcake. It was heavenly!! :drool: Chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing. OM NOM NOM!

Sounds good thora! :zen: *keeps sending job vibes*

If Comet comes in and would like to post some baby U2, I'd like that....

I have spent 2 days in bed wondering what I did to make God hate me so. In 2 days, I've had 2 handfuls of crackers and ginger ale.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I'm glad you still got some posted for you. :hug: Feel better.

I'm cleaning my stove. :|

That pic of them gathered around seated Edge always makes me think of Family Feud :giggle:

:lol: Oh, my god, it does look like that!

u2youngcuties.jpg

I always liked this pic :cute:

:yes: I always love seeing pictures of them together. I think it's incredibly cool they've been friends as long as they have. I'll have to find one of my favorite band pictures ever and share it here (I meant to share pictures in the last thread and totally forgot about that, I'll do that this time).

Thanks for the rest of the pictures there, Comet. So basically the photo shoot went something like, "Okay, Bono, just stand next to these buildings and look all moody and thoughtful." :p.

He looks freakin' adorable :cute:. They all do. I love young U2 photos-they had no clue what lay ahead for them back then and it's just fascinating to compare.

All that baby U2...I love you guys! :loveshower:

My life at the moment is going to be relatively restful until bed...mainly consists of Nirvana and jelly beans.

I spent 6 hours on my drawing homework, 6 hours straight. nnngh. Currently reviving self.

Back
Top Bottom