PGP: Fishing for a new thread title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I can't say I approve of the denim on denim, Bono. But because you're showing my PGP friends a good bit of chest, we'll let it slide this time. :eyebrow:

non-sequitor: I'm hungry and it's too late to actually eat something.
eta: It's actually later than I thought (the clock on my computer is 1 hour off) so I should just go to sleep... if I can.. this application thing is stressing me out!

G'night y'all!

Where? When? Seems like some random hotel worker, no?

Looks to be the same day as that ovary-exploding video of Bono making the silly sounds with the baby, so 10-24-2009. Taken at The Ivy at the Shore Restaurant in Santa Monica. Looks like the guys name is Douglas Franke. I have no idea who he is.

Holy canole. :drool:

BonodouglasfrankeTheIvyattheShore.jpg

Thank you. I am saying a quick hello from my bed. Been struck down with a nasty bug for 2 days. And now going back to sleep....

Holy canole. :drool:

BonodouglasfrankeTheIvyattheShore.jpg

:drool: Good lord. I may have to borrow him from you Bono gals for a moment or six.

Maybe B can help my sinuses...it's been in the 50s here for the last two days (after days of cold and 30s) and of course my allergies and sinuses are going haywire. And I can't really take anything strong because of the pregnancy, so I'm mostly reduced to constantly blowing my nose and sounding as though I have a bad head cold. I'm hoping that a steady stream of warm tea (and either a sexy Brit or some Irish chest) will make it a bit easier on me today.

just uploaded some to Fb, pics differ alot as got 3 cams, phone, vid cam and a good lsr, depends which one is closer :lol:

*slr

Well you can't be blamed for being sick. Especially if you're not allowed any meds. :hug: Honey is a natural desinfectant, so that might help. Otherwise, anything with hot peppers in it. Capsaicine(the substance that makes peppers hot) is a powerful antibacterial substance. :)

Lemon & honey are my friends. :yes:

And yeah, cold meds are pretty much out. I'm allowed a weak allergy med but as it doesnt do much, I usually dont bother. Tylenol helps the headache though...:up:

And now its off to bed as my second cup of tea is brewed, so I'm going to attempt to get comfy in bed with a pile of pillows, my remote, my tea, and a dashing silver-haired Brit...

Note to self: Don't go outside on your socks to spray waterproof spray on three pairs of shoes when it's -6 out. Your feet don't agree with that. Wear shoes idiot. :doh:

Sharon, Yay for your job interviews. Let us know what happens with the one you had yesterday. Good luck vibes for the one today :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I feel good about the meeting today. I'm able to have a nice and relaxing morning, and then the meeting's in the early afternoon. :) Much calmer than yesterday was. :lol:

I'll be sure to let you all know what happens. :)

Lemon & honey are my friends. :yes:

And yeah, cold meds are pretty much out. I'm allowed a weak allergy med but as it doesnt do much, I usually dont bother. Tylenol helps the headache though...:up:

And now its off to bed as my second cup of tea is brewed, so I'm going to attempt to get comfy in bed with a pile of pillows, my remote, my tea, and a dashing silver-haired Brit...

Hope the rest is helpful, and that you're feeling better soon! :hug:

:hyper: I just received a free Chocomel set. Two mugs, a can of whipped cream and a carton chocolate milk. :D Fuckin' epic. Got it through FB, yesterday they had this thing where I was invited by a friend, and if I accepted within two hours I'd get the package, then you go to the app and it maps your friendlist, sees who lives the coldest at that moment and you can send them a package as well. I can hardly believe it's already here. :lol: Awesome!

:lol: -44? What the heck! That's mad.

Winter finally happening here, it's around -9 now, should be -20 in the weekend. :lol: And I'll be in the French alps then!

Back
Top Bottom