PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Good morning! I dunno if anyone's here. I'm here because I'm staying home from work again because I don't feel well enough to go in.

VP - glad that Sarah's home all right!

Could someone please help me? I'm trying to get the Interferencers Vertigo song to work, but it's not happening! :sad: I'm a bit stupid when it comes to computers and the internet still. I downloaded it, but it won't play. Is there something else I need to download to make it work properly? Thanks! :hug:

Dazz - Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fabulous day! :hug:

I haven't downloaded the whole version as of yet, but when I dled the parts, I simply saved them, and they played in WinAmp.
If you still can't get it to work, I intend to dl it when I get home, if it works, I'll pass it on to you, and see how that works out. :)

And I feel I've used "works" too often in that last sentence. :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:

and WOW look at this unbelievable picture! (I actually swore out loud when I first saw this)
a5a282d7.jpg

:eek: :drool:
:uhoh: I can't curse OR GASP outloud :shh: I'm in the Library! :laugh:

But WHAT a photo to see of B, the first one of my New B-D year!!!:drool:

~~*THANK YOU*~~ SG :bow:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, think I'm gonna go grab a coffee, and wait in the school parking lot till she gets back. It's almost time!!!:hyper: :happy:

Thanks for taking care of me while she was away. :hug: :love: Talk to you tomorrow. We'll try to get some pictures up :)

It was my {& ours collective PPG'rs} pleasure to help :hug:

So glad that she- in the end of it all - had a safe trip home !
aawwwwww sleepwalking towards her bed! :)

look foward to her stories and pics! Yay, Sarah.

Awww, I missed Dazzled! Hope you're having a great birthday! :hug: Just wanted to let you know, there are TONS of Roman bridge and aqueduct pictures. :lol:

And even a couple of the Pope. :shifty:

:lmao:

Hey girls :hug:

:lol: at Sarah getting blessed by the Pope, its a uniuqe experience though :)

Hope she has a really good sleep, jetlag sucks :angry: can't wait to see her pics

Sami Baby Adam congrats :happy::applaud:

AB Bono serves you right :wink:

VP and JT Adam :shifty: go VP :rockon:

and Circa Sarah and AB Edge :heart:

omg the interference Vertigo :lmao: im just downloading it :hyper:

still working on getting Dave to come to Dublin with me, Kat and some others in June, he said he might not be able to make the whole week but hes interested in going! i need to try co-ordinate dates everyone can go, as Kat will have to go home around the 18/19th :crazy:

where is everyone :sad: i came on early aswell :(

That picture SG posted of B a page or 2 back OH.MY.GOD :drool: :drool: :combust:

im going to go for a shower then im off to bed, was exhuasted at work today :|

love ya all :heart::hug:

hope to catch you all tommorow, Dazz hope you enjoyed your birthday :hug:

X

:wave: to anyone who might be here right now!

So for the Interference Vertigo mix, I got the following message when I downloaded it: Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can get this to work properly? :reject: Thanks so much, and sorry for my complete stupidity! :D

Hey all :wave:

Happy birthday Dazz! :bonodrum: <-- birthday solo :wink:

Yay for Sarah getting home safe - can't wait to see the pics from Rome, etc :)

Thora - no clue, sorry. The only thing I can think of is maybe you need to update your version of Windows Media Player?

:wave:

Hey guys!

Wild, I guess that's happy news, since everyone seems so glad?
I have no idea what lbs is or what it means :lol:
But congratulations! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom