PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tredgy :hug: Thanks, but yeah, I really am. :lol:

Sami, being a paranoid phobic with OCD, it seemed logical that if there were a problem with the plane, CNN would have news first. Went to their webpage, and when it was loading, was greeting with the headline"Firey Plane Crash Kills..." For a fraction of a second, till my brain took in the rest, I was kind of a mess. It was a small plane in Branson, btw. :shh: :reject:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, when I deserve mocking, as I clearly do now, bring it on. I wouldn't have it any other way. :love: :lmao: And you know I'd do the same to the rest of you. You know my saying. I mock because I love. :wink:

yeah, you do say that a lot :hmm: :eyebrow: :wink:

Sami - were you interested in the links to some of these Bob Dylan songs?

VintagePunk said:

And then there were three. :shifty:

250.gif

:shifty:

Yes....:cute: thank you...it IS my Birthday...........today 3/21

and since my sis called mre earlly {relatively speaking} @10:30PM...I decided why spend my transiting time to new B-D year at home with the potential of Cranky Roomie getting cranky-- when i could be on-line with friends :happy:

AND another long, long time friend and a relatively new friend called for B-D reasons :happy:

Last edited:
and speaking of "Afterglows" :sexywink: ~~ SG

just a gentle reminder when you have some extra, extra time to try I still need sim!dazz/sim!jthB Sparnks& Afterglow pics, the
sim!dazz/sim!jhthB close dancing in the disco,, and the last 3 close ups under the trellis at sim!dazz/sim!jthB sim!wedding and SIm!jthb wiping his face from being "cakesmushed" ! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom