PGP - everything is not how it seems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe I'm considering renting a romantic comedy to look for sign language! :lol: I don't like romantic comedies *at all*! :tsk: :hmm: Maybe muted and with the closed captions on...

Drea, they (apparently) do some sort of pointing thing, where they point at the other hand's fingers... :shrug: I don't know...

If I've understood correctly, the International sign language, and the American one is almost the same. Or maybe I dreamt it all up. In one of Savage Garden's videos, Darren signs the chorus, and I think he said it was the international sign language...

I just had to tell you girls I was watching American Idol for a minute with my parents and there's this one contestant who has grey hair and they said "coming up after the commercial, Taylor, the silver fox!"
:lmao:

sami0201 said:
I just had to tell you girls I was watching American Idol for a minute with my parents and there's this one contestant who has grey hair and they said "coming up after the commercial, Taylor, the silver fox!"

:lol:

I heard Ralph Lauren referred to as the silver fox long before Adam went grey :wink: it's not a new phrase, though I never 'got it' before Adam :drool:

I want to sing!! :rant: stupid no microphone :grumpy:

JezSnape said:
Drea, they (apparently) do some sort of pointing thing, where they point at the other hand's fingers... :shrug: I don't know...

If I've understood correctly, the International sign language, and the American one is almost the same. Or maybe I dreamt it all up. In one of Savage Garden's videos, Darren signs the chorus, and I think he said it was the international sign language...

:yes: I remember seeing that video and thinking how cool it was, but I can't for the life of me remember the song *g*

You mean I could have people laughing at me watching me sign Bad in other countries? :wink: :giggle: Sometimes is the only song I think could stand up in front of Bono and sign without feeling like a complete idiot (if I didn't fall over from the nervous shaking first *snerk*)

VintagePunk said:

It's just my loneliness for you talking. :sad:

:shifty:

Aww! :D At what point do I reveal to you that I'm actually typing this from inside a box on it's way to your house? Or should I just jump out and surprise you when you open it? :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww! :D At what point do I reveal to you that I'm actually typing this from inside a box on it's way to your house? Or should I just jump out and surprise you when you open it? :shifty:

You managed to fit yourself in with all the bubble wrap? Hope it's not smothering you! :yikes:

:hmm: Or maybe by the time you get here, it'll all be popped. :wink:

Drea, in case you're interested :wink:
http:// youtube.com /watch?v=gVms677985A
The song is called Crash and Burn, and is the very thing that made me fall for Daniel Jones, and therefore, Savage Garden, which slowly but steadily lead to U2. :lol:

I have several things I really ought to be doing :reject:

what am I doing though? Sitting here making screen shots of Outside its America :crack: My OCD is in full swing tonight :lol:

OIAAdam017.jpg

I just posted a bunch of them to the RSOC thread, Drea, if you're interested

the rockin edge said:

SG, have you heard the first song we did yet?

:no: I keep overloading my computer with downloads and uploads tonight :reject: I plan to get around to it eventually though :D

VintagePunk said:

You managed to fit yourself in with all the bubble wrap? Hope it's not smothering you! :yikes:

:hmm: Or maybe by the time you get here, it'll all be popped. :wink:

:lol: It's VERY comfy in here :wink: :up:

*watches video in 10-20second intervals, as that's all her computer plays at a time* Ah... Much when they still played videos other than rap shit :wink:

Bri and SG can be found hanging out in front of these machines, begging for Euros. :tsk:

DSC01152.jpg

Quite franky, I'm shocked and troubled. :|

:shifty:

:yikes: Edited cause I didn't think so much would be visible in that one. :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom