PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's december 4. Day before our national holiday Sinterklaas(what everyone's santa claus is based upon). Should be interesting but I hope I can make it.

Same. When I was unpacking my new guitar hero set last week my cat immediately checked out all the boxes too. A recycle bin? :giggle: Oh that's awesome! How many cats do you have?

wow, i even suspected that it was on the 4th :) i've heard of Sinterklaas holiday before, i still hope that for the time of Christmas he will bring me The Edge, giftwrapped ;)
Cats are just funny! i think it's probably coded into their DNA or smth.. :D
I just have one cat; plus my dog and my 2 parrots!:)
my cat had his nose scratched in one of his fights on the other day, so now he has developed a small "crater" there, a bit pus coming out!
and it's made him sneezy...
I'm pampering him and treating the wound, so it'll be alright soon!

That's fantastic news about Aang San Suu Kyi (apologies if I spelled that wrong)...! I never thought they would actually release her.

Call me cynical, though, but I still worry that the military will change its mind (again), or restrict her (or her supporters) in other ways. I shall cross my fingers, and wait and see.

yeah, I'm also afraid that she might be put under arrest again. But for now, it's good to see that she has been released!!
interesting to see now how U2 will react... concert and otherwise...

We're in a new location and there's no ventilation system. Halfway I couldn't breathe anymore due to my asthma. It was fun. :happy:

ouch, that sucks :( i'd kick trainer's and the construction workers asses :fist::madwife: Hope the asthma didn't give you that much trouble though! as an asthmatic I can totally relate (though I have to say that mine has seemingly improved quite much during this year! but it's something you'll never fully get rid of, just under control...)

Kristen! The snow is coming!!!!!!!
hyper.gif

I want snow too!!! ours seems to be stuck somewhere :( though the snow clouds were up today... hope it will still come back soon again, it's definitely been too little of it so far!

i think i've been enough progressive for today:

order & rearrangement made in a closet! extra plus - i found two missing t-shirts!
shopping - done!
multiple times cooking - done!

maybe i'll manage to squeeze in cutting my own hair tonight too...

and i totally saw a clip of U2's live performance of With Or Without You in Milan i think, but i switched into that channel so late that I only got the last minute or so! Bummer!!

:shifty:

I find that most of the time, your comments leave me speechless, so I just do this... :shifty:

wow, i even suspected that it was on the 4th : ) i've heard of Sinterklaas holiday before, i still hope that for the time of Christmas he will bring me The Edge, giftwrapped ; )
Cats are just funny! i think it's probably coded into their DNA or smth.. : D
I just have one cat; plus my dog and my 2 parrots!: )
my cat had his nose scratched in one of his fights on the other day, so now he has developed a small "crater" there, a bit pus coming out!
and it's made him sneezy...
I'm pampering him and treating the wound, so it'll be alright soon!

yeah, I'm also afraid that she might be put under arrest again. But for now, it's good to see that she has been released!!
interesting to see now how U2 will react... concert and otherwise...

ouch, that sucks :( i'd kick trainer's and the construction workers asses :fist::madwife: Hope the asthma didn't give you that much trouble though! as an asthmatic I can totally relate (though I have to say that mine has seemingly improved quite much during this year! but it's something you'll never fully get rid of, just under control...)

I want snow too!!! ours seems to be stuck somewhere :( though the snow clouds were up today... hope it will still come back soon again, it's definitely been too little of it so far!

i think i've been enough progressive for today:

order & rearrangement made in a closet! extra plus - i found two missing t-shirts!
shopping - done!
multiple times cooking - done!

maybe i'll manage to squeeze in cutting my own hair tonight too...

and i totally saw a clip of U2's live performance of With Or Without You in Milan i think, but i switched into that channel so late that I only got the last minute or so! Bummer!!

Woo long post :lol:

Cats are all kinds of awesome! Be sure to desinfect the wound regularly, cats prolly will clean their own wounds but you can't be sure what gets in there.

U2 already responded. :)
U2BandOfficial U2
'Cautious Joy' U2 > News > 'Cautious Joy'
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Oh I couldn't. If I kicked his ass I'd be in trouble. Good to hear you got it under control. I'm usually fine, only when sporting I get short of breath.

Snow is awesome. Wish we had more of it!

:up: Woo you're productive! Milan, from the Vertigo tour dvd?

In my experience Irish cream is always thick & creamy :drool: Sometimes it's good to whip it up a bit to increase the volume :wink:

:tongue: I thought so. You know your cream.

What on earth is going on with the reply box today? :lol: The quick reply box is fine but the one in the reply is HUGE.

Back
Top Bottom