PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shun:

:wink :

:lol: :love:

Kristen. :hug::love:

Need a thread vote. Do I go to Rocky Horror by myself this week ( Keep in mind dressing up by myself ) ?Just sent a text to a friend who would most likely go. Her bf is an eejit though so don't hold much hope. There still some tix available for mid week ;) Sadly will involve work, racing to theatre show an hour away then work next AM. Still I need some fun nao :( lol

:shifty::lol::reject:

Once you get over being in bar/toilets etc by yourself ( like when I went to Belly dancing show in Dublin by myself ) its ok. As you are just there for show. I grinned like a Cheshire Cat and laughed my whole way through show in Manchester. :)

Being dressed up in underwear ( which I kinda enjoyed :shifty: ) is different though :lol:

America. The country where big business cares about $$ and not people. :doh:
I think that counts for most places. It's all about the money. :rolleyes:
And it sucks. :angry:

Well, it seems from what i've heard over the years that the Nordic Countries have struck a pretty go
od balance in terms of labor, vacations, health care/safety net, taxes & buying stuff.

it's the gigantic ones, and especially the shrinking amount (consolidation) of businesses in major areas that also makes life harder to live if you fall out of the M iddle Class, or never get there these days in the USA. :|

thse of your in Europe have understand that TheRepublicans of these past 30 yrs, esp the "Contract With America" crowd <crap> in mid 90's, Newt Gingritch, and more Liberitarian, and Tea Party types have been pushing out Moderate to Liberal /Republicans in their Party have brought down Unions (since Ron Reagan), have no problem with a CEO of big corporation earning 500 the lower wage earner in a big corporartion.
As a (raised) Catholic it's hard while having shed that religion, to still think of being rich -tho I'd like to be modestly rich but those ratios rather border on the obscene.

and etc etc *ran out of steam*...sputter.....

i was going to see the U2 tribute band UF tonight but phoo.......I messed up my bugdet did not have enough to go.
I'm really, really tired so ....it's disappointing because they do such a great job, great fun - and I LOVE Live Music, and hanging out with friends. OH well, maaaaaybe they'll slip in a Holiday show before the end of the year.
If not, next year!:D

I am a loser. Why does no one near me want to do these things. :sad::lol:

Off to tour forum. :shifty:

Dazz. :hug: Sorry you couldn't see UF. There's not even good U2 tributes near me so not able to see any. Hope they come around soon. again for you :hug: :D

Or rollercoaster rider:wink :

Would nanny work???:shifty :

Rollercoaster tester = win. :shifty: Get to ride things all day. :silent:

Coasters people, I mean coasters. :lmao::shifty::lol:

I guess I nanny could work. :shifty: At least temporary. :hyper: Permanently you need to show I think, why a person is qualified above other people from your own country. :shifty::lol:

/jem fail in everything except Irish perver. :tongue: :sexywink:
:reject: LMAO!!

Since I am a lush and all, I thought maybe Bono would like to join me for a drink! :lmao: :combust:

I guess I nanny could work. :shifty: At least temporary. :hyper: Permanently you need to show I think, why a person is qualified above other people from your own country. :shifty::lol:

In the USA (I had a job at the Labor Certification Office) you had to prove why there was no American who was avalable to do the job your were being sponsored by the employer (for), as well as why you were needed specifically.

Since I am a lush and all, I thought maybe Bono would like to join me for a drink! :lmao : :combust :

As I said I will be resident Lush ( Yeah we all know its probably me out of Montreal goers - to us Europeans this is not shocking though. :tongue: )

We like nights out/in with friends having laughs/food/:silent::lmao:

I think Bono does this lushness so well I volunteer to become his apprentice. He can teahc me and ^ Amy. We need guidance. :shifty::lol:

I'm listening to a bootleg from PopMart in Atlanta, GA and Bono just said "The sun shines out of Edge's arse." You tell em, Bono! :up:

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom