PGP: Eating a sandwhich while It tries to break free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64
Blue Crack Supplier 49,643
Galeongirl
Blue Crackhead 49,535
bono_212
Blue Crack Supplier 49,371
bonocomet
Blue Crack Supplier 49,225

Oh wow, I've even surpassed Ashley! :lol: And Lila is within reach! :mac:

:hmm: Has anyone seen the new pics of Edge yet from Morleighs show in Dublin? There are some watermarked pics on some sites. I haven't seen them posted on Interference yet. He's in plaid. :wink:

indeed, GG - excellent postwhoring from you as well!!! postwhoring rules :up:
:wave: Comet! sorry that you've been over-postwhored :D you've been lazy lately! shouldn't you give us a fright through spoiler-tags or something? :lol:

Edge always follows. :wink:

And it wasn't bad, it was just the fact that he wore the exact same shirt for weeks(or so it seemed!). Every time he was spotted in public, he whore that same plaid shirt. :yuck:

Edge always follows. :wink:

And it wasn't bad, it was just the fact that he wore the exact same shirt for weeks(or so it seemed!). Every time he was spotted in public, he whore that same plaid shirt. :yuck:

yeah, he does, but if Bono isn't leading the way to leather, he doesn't know the right path :lol:
i'm sure he washed his plaid in a meanwhile (or the wife or maids did at least) :wink:

Sorry it's just a tiny one. Here's the link.

edge11-2010dublin.jpg

VIP Ireland - Cold Dreams Launch Night - Editorial

Unintentional spelling mistake WIN! :lol: :reject:

It's so nice to lay on my couch all afternoon reading a fantastic book and drinking warm drinks. :heart: Best. Saturday. EVAR! :love:

Sounds great! I wish I could do that. I have to start getting ready to go to an event for work tonight. Every year there is a big fundraiser gala. I hate getting dressed up. :scream: :grumpy:

Good afternoon! :wave:

I kind of like Edge's plaid shirt. :reject: But at the same time it reminds me of something my dad would wear which is kind of blah.

Unintentional spelling mistake WIN! :lol: :reject:

It's so nice to lay on my couch all afternoon reading a fantastic book and drinking warm drinks. :heart: Best. Saturday. EVAR! :love:

sounds good! i'm spending my late evening laying on the couch, halfly watching Pride & Prejudice from tv and drinking tea! can't complain either :)

Good afternoon! :wave:

I kind of like Edge's plaid shirt. :reject: But at the same time it reminds me of something my dad would wear which is kind of blah.

:wave: but plaid is nice!!! and a pretty thing to wear, even if by fathers :lol:

ok... i'm actually trying to watch the movie now and then go to sleep! Good night!!:wave:

Sounds great! I wish I could do that. I have to start getting ready to go to an event for work tonight. Every year there is a big fundraiser gala. I hate getting dressed up. :scream: :grumpy:

Aww, I feel your pain. I hate getting dressed up for super fancy events. Although by the time I actually get there I sometimes start to feel all pretty and fancy. :) I hope you have a good time tonight! :hug:

Ah, I love pizza hawaii. :heart: Is it getting warmer already in Oz?

It is, on and off. It was 32C on Friday, but 18C and rainy yesterday. Yay Melbourne...!

Not my guy, he's one of the high rank dudes from the national karate federation. He just got promoted to a higher belt today for "being a good friend and always giving the national trainings". :| WTF That has NOTHING to do with karate or skill. Corrupt bullshit.
[...]
Halfway I couldn't breathe anymore due to my asthma. It was fun. :happy:

:yikes: :hug:
At least that was the last training session!

And that sounds pretty suss, promoting him like that.

Zooey :hug: How goes it?

That is a pretty cool pic.

Ali :hug: I'm crazy busy every weekend - this weekend was triathlon training camp. wondering if the Fulbright thing is ever gonna happen, and if it does, will we (my husband and son) be able to make it actually work. Other than that, okay.

You?

How's Crowded House?

And Hi Thora! :hug: How are you? That Mexican meal sounded pretty good!

Doing good, thanks! :hug: How about you?

Just watching some hockey, and having fun trading jabs with Drea over Twitter, as our teams are playing each other tonight. :D

The meal was fabulous. I love Mexican food so much! :drool: Last night we went to a fantastic hole in the wall Mexican restaurant for dinner, and I'm going to be having taco salad for dinner tonight! :lol: I'd totally forgotten that I'd had Mexican food just last night, but whatever. I could probably eat it every night and never get sick of it.

And hi, zu! :hug:

Ali :hug: I'm crazy busy every weekend - this weekend was triathlon training camp. wondering if the Fulbright thing is ever gonna happen, and if it does, will we (my husband and son) be able to make it actually work. Other than that, okay.

You?

How's Crowded House?

Yikes! Fingers crossed for the Fullbright thing, and making it work! :hug: And how did the training go?

Crowdies were awesome, as always. :D Hoping I can get bootlegs of the shows, especially the last one in Brisbane.

I'm not bad otherwise, need to go shopping today and spend a voucher, but first I need to get off the internets and out of my PJs. *L*

Just watching some hockey, and having fun trading jabs with Drea over Twitter, as our teams are playing each other tonight. :D

The meal was fabulous. I love Mexican food so much! :drool: Last night we went to a fantastic hole in the wall Mexican restaurant for dinner, and I'm going to be having taco salad for dinner tonight! :lol: I'd totally forgotten that I'd had Mexican food just last night, but whatever. I could probably eat it every night and never get sick of it.

Heheh, cool. :)

The AFL season is over, so I won't be paying much attention to sport until March... except for the Australian Open tennis a bit.

I'm thinking of having dinner at a Mexican place for my b'day next weekend, should be good! It's all a bit last-minute and haphazard. :D

Nice to know he is lurking on the boards and listening when I make requests! :D

I am SO COLD. Is it summer yet??

It's nearly summer here! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom