PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You might be! I have a lot of Interference friends on Facebook, mainly from Pleba!:lol:

I am a newish member. I started lurking in 2005 during the Vertigo tour, but just signed up a year ago. I didn't really post much until the spring. I visited here one day, and well, now I am at over 5000 posts!!! :shifty:

You might be! I have a lot of Interference friends on Facebook, mainly from Pleba!:lol:

I am a newish member. I started lurking in 2005 during the Vertigo tour, but just signed up a year ago. I didn't really post much until the spring. I visited here one day, and well, now I am at over 5000 posts!!! :shifty:

She was in Vegas but was too shy to come to the gathering :tsk:

eta: I'm 44 post away from 20K :reject:

Of course! Are you gonna be in the pit with us (or on the rail) or you gonna cop out and head to the back again?

:lol:

Hey now, I was sick at the Rose Bowl that's why I left. Felt dehydrated too, even told a security guard I need a drink badly but I wasn't allowed one.

Doing it again for Anaheim though, hoping for somewhere in the pit :applaud:

Hey now, I was sick at the Rose Bowl that's why I left. Felt dehydrated too, even told a security guard I need a drink badly but I wasn't allowed one.

Doing it again for Anaheim though, hoping for somewhere in the pit :applaud:

Aw, I didn't know :hug: I'm glad we got to meet at least.

I'll be in the rail with Zooey and Wayne will be at the $30 seats,the furthest back he can possibly be :laugh:

:giggle:
Don't forget your steel toed boots, Bd.

What hotel are you staying at, Zooey?

The one that everyone else is staying at. I forget, I wanna say the Marriott something (my friend and I are rooming with DakotaLola)

I won't :lol: That giant of a guy jumping on my toes :yikes:

Right, it was all him. Not me at all :shifty:
Are you talking about the guy who is in front of us in every shot on the DVD? :rolleyes:

Hell I'm not seating it, took me a while to convince you to do GA in Anaheim!

2 versions of the same story!

I... don't have the DVD.

:reject: x 329321074398146324735400000

:ohmy:

Taking a sanity break from putting up the tree. I have the kind you have to assemble yourself. It looks great when it is done, but what a pain in the ass it is to put up!!!:crack:

:ohmy:

Taking a sanity break from putting up the tree. I have the kind you have to assemble yourself. It looks great when it is done, but what a pain in the ass it is to put up!!!:crack:

Mr.Z put up the lights outside at the same time as the neighbors put up their decorations. He felt outdone and went to the store to get more :rolleyes:

We haven't put the tree "together" yet so I guess we'll have to do that tomorrow... sitter's coming over in a couple hours so we can have DATE NIGHT :hyper:

Yay for date night!:hyper:

The tree is now assembled. Now I have to untangle the lights!:crack:

I love how men get competitive about Christmas lights!:lol:

Public service announcement: 50 seconds is TOO LONG to microwave your piece of leftover pecan pie. Do not wander off to see what else is in the fridge while microwaving is happening, or you will come back to a plate of boiling goo.

It still tastes pretty OK, though. :reject:

Essay done!! : D

:up::hi5:

Last year is NOTHING compared to it is now. :lo l: HOnestly, compared to this summer last year was so underwhelming. It's a whole new show and Bono is SO much stronger, more energetic and livelier. He's a completely new person! His voice is much stronger. : )

:shifty : And well... there's the leather.

:drool: OMG the VOICE and the LEATHER. :drool::combust:

:hyper : This makes me happy. I love his falsetto so much.

Oh, and I'm a motherfucking adult now too everybody. I went to the bank last night to set up my online banking stuff. :lol :

:up: I requested a new internet ID user for my bank while there ( Lost all previous ones ). :reject:

well my face still has five, nostrils, eyesockets and mouth. Pick a fave I guess.

:shifty : I'd know a way of stuffing one of them...

Nice GG. :lmao::silent: :sexywink:

:lol :

Doing it again for Anaheim though, hoping for somewhere in the pit :applaud :

Didn't realise you were sick for Anaheim. :hug: Hope you make it in pit this time. :hug:

Public service announcement: 50 seconds is TOO LONG to microwave your piece of leftover pecan pie. Do not wander off to see what else is in the fridge while microwaving is happening, or you will come back to a plate of boiling goo.

It still tastes pretty OK, though. :reject :

Aww. :( :hug::hug::hug: At least you can eat it. ( Hopefully its edible. :lmao::uhoh: )

Not sure if its just myself and DG who have a certain journalist with first name initial of J ( lives in Miami ) on their FB he is normally funny, but I found this update disgraceful :(

"Saturday night just starting and I'm already sore, drunk, and exhausted. I feel like I was date raped."

WTF!!!! :huh: Sorry to me date rape is not a funny subject. Rape in general isn't. :|:crack:

Sorry if this is heavy but it pissed me off. How can people pass it off as nothing or a joke. :angry:

:mad::mad::mad::|

/ end vent

Back
Top Bottom