PGP: Duck and Cover - Here Comes the Holiday Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave::lol::hyper::lol::wave:

hall-o!
I just saw the "Duck & Cover" part of the thread title - it showed up as the "latest post" in Pleba---

so naturally i thought I needed to put on my :shifty: eye patch!
But now I see it's about the Holiday Season!:lol:

I'm :happy: b/c I am at my sib's, and this is the first time I've hauled the IBook she gave me back to her house.

I just -plugged this baby in, powered up and haave found ( for however long this will last) a WiFi signal to ride on! :yippie:
{I was watching :drool: House Hunters on HGTV}

I will :lol: have to ask her if ahe (she'll have to ask someone) can get her tech to recognize a password from my computer!
In fact I think I see her's up on the4 list of signals that came up, but i can't get in!

so I'll be around for a few hours! :D
Let's see what you are talking about!

Got it! Thora's right - go to edit and then click on advanced. Whoot. Thanks!

Yay! :D
I'm pretty sure I've made mistakes while writing thread titles before too, so I'm glad it still works that you can edit them. :)
Oh neat!

When I have made misatkes in my thread titles I've just left them there. I almost always see the mistake as soon as the thread goes up officaly! :lol: :|
Good - now I have a remedy for when ever that next happens! :D

4 days of NaNoWriMo left, and I am still not to 40,000 words, let alone 50k. I am going to start writing you guys in as cameo guest appearances if I don't think of more actual plot.

OMG, my family is nuts. They're in the next room watching Sleepless in Seattle, and I just heard my mom and aunt break out in song loudly and horribly out of key (which is funny, since both of them have sung professionally), and start dancing around to the music that was playing in the movie. : lmao: Oh how I love them! :laugh : :cute:

that is fabulous, thora!:lol::hug: I love it!:heart:

By the way, not sure who's following the Spiderman thread, but apparently there's going to be a segment on the musical on this Sunday night's 60 Minutes.
oh thanks-- i hadn't checked for the latest news!

Once you get a few drinks in my mom & aunt, they start acting like little kids. I love it! :love:
Luckily I don't ned the drinking to reach my inner kid! :lol:
(talkin'bout the child-like VS the childish <tho she's around too at times, but usually alot less in many ways>

See you tomorrow, cori! I'll have my phone on as soon as I get up, in case you need to text me or whatever. :D Yay for tomorrow!
:( :jealous: you get to hang out together!

:hug:ssss have funs!:hyper:

4 days of NaNoWriMo left, and I am still not to 40,000 words, let alone 50k. I am going to start writing you guys in as cameo guest appearances if I don't think of more actual plot.
aaaawwww :hug: that's a drag....

should i chnage outfits for my cameo? :lol:

Haha, me too! :laugh:
glada i wasn't the only one!
we've been properly conditioned now!
how's Cali ?how's you?

My state (At least this part) and I are cold. :crack: I was wearing a sweater under another sweater today as well as a scarf and was still shivering outside. Crazy!

aaaawwww :hug: that's a drag....

should i chnage outfits for my cameo? :lol:

Haha, me too! :laugh:
Glad i wasn't the only one!
We've been properly conditioned now! :lol:

How's Cali ?how's you?

Northern-middle-ish. Sf area. So it never gets super cold. This year has been the worst since, well, I was a little kid.

hey weldy! how goes it? :hug:

rebel--- oh dear! :(

I loved San Francisco, so pretty. I waws there long ago in July. Though i wouldn't have changed my plans I was told later that Sept is usually the warmest month.

I was coming up on of the bigger hills out of ?Chinatown, and i felt this super-duper teeny sensations of wetness gently touching my bare arms.....but it wasn't raining. I guess it was a light fog or mist, though things seemed clear to me !

It's something i have rarely ever felt herein NYC !

hey Weldy! how goes it? :hug:

rebel--- oh dear! :(

I loved San Francisco, so pretty. I waws there long ago in July. Though i wouldn't have changed my plans I was told later that Sept is usually the warmest month.

I was coming up on of the bigger hills out of ?Chinatown, and i felt this super-duper teeny sensations of wetness gently touching my bare arms.....but it wasn't raining. I guess it was a light fog or mist, though things seemed clear to me !

It's something i have rarely ever felt herein NYC, once i exprienced in SF .

What was wrong with the bank Jem?

< works for said bank and knows of no problem :rolleyes:

It wouldn't let me draw out any money even though I hadn't gone into all my overdraft. It told me I had £0 available. :grumpy: Woman at bank was very puzzled about what happened as she looked at my account and said its fine. She put it down to ATM/computer problem. :wink:

It wouldn't let me draw out any money even though I hadn't gone into all my overdraft. It told me I had £0 available. :grumpy: Woman at bank was very puzzled about what happened as she looked at my account and said its fine. She put it down to ATM/computer problem. :wink:

Yeah that happens to NI all the time , :lol:

Sometimes if your use another banks machine the link from them to us is down so that happens.

hoooo boy! What a trooper!

Slips a pillow under MTE's head, and throws a blankie over her.
Leaves a themos of Hot Coffee for when she's wakes up.

She gonna need it for the next ? 2, 000 plus words! :hug:ssss

I would prefer a nice handsome The Edge next to me when I wake up, but coffee is always good, too!

Only 5400 words to go! :up:

How to keep a cat entertained for hours: Put some cake dough on her nose. :giggle: Miep's been licking for about 10 minutes now and there's still white on it.

Back
Top Bottom