PGP-drunken debauchery and British invasions, oh my!d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm filling your box again Wild :sexywink:

:wink: I could be drinking, but then again I have school tomorrow at 9... soi better not!
from 9 to 10.45 introduction.. then my next class is at 4.30 ><

no no no no no, it's all wrong!! Wild, your box needs to be full and NI is the only person suitable for filling it!!!!

:evil:

Gg, get outta there!!! :madwife:

Galeongirl said:
I'm filling your box again Wild :sexywink:

You can put stuff in my box anytime :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:wink: I could be drinking, but then again I have school tomorrow at 9... soi better not!
from 9 to 10.45 introduction.. then my next class is at 4.30 ><

Wow that's a long time , so what you gonna do inbetween?? And is school in Amsterdam?

Last edited:
Thought #1 for the day

9f1b3019.gif

WildHoney said:

You can put stuff in my box anytime :drool:

Wow that's a long time , so what you gonna do inbetween?? And is school in Amsterdam?

:sexywink: I know!

:shifty: yes it is.... and guess who has a day off on mondays, who happens to live in amsterdam... :shifty:
:wink: I'll prolly chill in a park with my two friends from highschool, since we're in the same class anyway....

:shifty: anyone heard from SG yet?

:lol: Wild I can smell your rampaging hormones from here!!! If there's breaking international news in the next couple of weeks about a mad nymphomaniac English woman going 'wild' I'll know exactly who it is!! :evil:

Galeongirl said:

:sexywink: I know!

:shifty: yes it is.... and guess who has a day off on mondays, who happens to live in amsterdam... :shifty:
:wink: I'll prolly chill in a park with my two friends from highschool, since we're in the same class anyway....

:shifty: anyone heard from SG yet?

At least you have someone to hang around with. You should of arranged to meet someone :shifty:

And no going into any of Those cafes or window shopping :lol:

I'm starting tomorrow Gluey, and opposed to last week I'm really looking forward to it!

:sexywink: and I'm in University now... :tongue: sounds a bit more fancy no?

:hug: how've you been?

Back
Top Bottom