PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, I'm here! Trying to make dinner too, when all I want to do is have a drink and go to bed. :lol:

I forget what all I wanted to reply to from last thread. Congrats to Thora :cheer: and Zooey, it would be cool if your brought your husband to Chicago!

Sorry, I'm here! Trying to make dinner too, when all I want to do is have a drink and go to bed. :lol:

I forget what all I wanted to reply to from last thread. Congrats to Thora :cheer: and Zooey, it would be cool if your brought your husband to Chicago!

Awww. Have your dinner, drink then get an early night. :hug:

Sorry got distracted :shifty:

:lol:

Is that what they call it these days. :wink:

:shifty: Well at least someone is getting some distraction. :wink:

Nap: drool:

Keep the daydream clean & pure : angel:

No dreams, but I crashed really fast. :lol: The phone rang, so I woke up. I probably would have easily slept for ages, had the phone not rung. :yikes: :lol: Now I'm all groggy. :yawn:

OMG I was catching up earlier today on the thread with Thora's "grapes" OMFG!!! I was LMFAO!!!! what a thread. :love::love::love:

:lmao ::lmao ::lmao :

Vsampiers. :lmao:

Hee hee. Glad to amuse!

Thanks! I pictured that little cheerleading smiley near the end when my feet felt like they were not going to move any longer. :)

OMG, GG!!!!! :drool: :love: :kiss:

I want to listen to music, but I'm too tired to put anything on. Grating cheese seems like an insurmountable obstacle, at this point.

Maybe I should picture her: :cheer:

:lol:

I'm not even going to bother catching up. It'll take me an hour on this damn phone.

So. Evening. :wave:

:lol: !!!! Hilarious, the silly things that can serve as incentive!

I know!! :lmao: I felt like I was barely able to pick up my feet for the last few meters, then I thought of that smiley, and it kept me going until the finish line. :reject: :laugh: There was no way I wasn't finishing, since I was so close to the end. :D

ETA - hi GG! :hug:

Hee hee. Glad to amuse!

Thanks! I pictured that little cheerleading smiley near the end when my feet felt like they were not going to move any longer. :)

That thread was hilarious. :lol:

:hi5: for the cheerleading smilie. :D

:lol: !!!! Hilarious, the silly things that can serve as incentive!

:yes: Like when you're attempting to run for a rail spot and you're like just a bit further and I will be there. :drool::lol:

Back
Top Bottom