PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:
It is! And what are you studying?

It's a study where you can choose many different directions... I'm gonna choose my main direction in the second year. It's culture/media/languages/art/history etc. :)

JanuaryStar said:

It's a study where you can choose many different directions... I'm gonna choose my main direction in the second year. It's culture/media/languages/art/history etc. :)

That sounds so intersting. I think we would call that "General Studies" here in the U.S. Do you have any idea what you would like to do when you get out of school?:eyebrow:

U2isthebest said:

That sounds so intersting. I think we would call that "General Studies" here in the U.S. Do you have any idea what you would like to do when you get out of school?:eyebrow:

Nope, not yet... Do have some ideas, but no specific ones yet :)

U2isthebest said:

Sometimes that's best. We never know what's going to happen, so it's good not to have set plans..:wink: That's still something I'm learning. LOL

True, true... :)

I'm gonna have some ice-cream, be back later I think! :wave:

Justa quick visit. Need to go phone my aunty. She called me earlier this week and i still haven't called her back. :reject:

BonosBaby12 said:

I was at that show!:hyper : Manged to get inside somehow before the concert so I got to listen in as they did a sound check of it :drool :

Btw that's such a sweet memory :love : You guys really have had some great times together : )

You heard the soundcheck of WGRYWH. :combust: We were probably on our way back from me and Wild meeting Edgie. :hyper: I'm glad in a way though that i didn't hear the sounds check, would have ruined the suprise. We were at the same show. :happy: Were you GA, we were in the ellipse. :drool:

Yes its one of my fave memories from the tour. :love:

Be back later everyone. :hug::wave:

bonoishot said:
Justa quick visit. Need to go phone my aunty. She called me earlier this week and i still haven't called her back. :reject:

You heard the soundcheck of WGRYWH. :combust: We were probably on our way back from me and Wild meeting Edgie. :hyper: I'm glad in a way though that i didn't hear the sounds check, would have ruined the suprise. We were at the same show. :happy: Were you GA, we were in the ellipse. :drool:

Yes its one of my fave memories from the tour. :love:

Be back later everyone. :hug::wave:

That story....:drool: I'll see you later Jem! Have fun talking to your aunt!:hug:

JanuaryStar said:

So how are you then? :sexywink:

:lol: I feel like I've been through a war - I'm tired, sniffly, my legs ache, and my back is pretty much done in.

But it was worth it. :happy:

I'm not planning on doing anything today other than picking up pizza, watching tv and surfing the net. :drool:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I feel like I've been through a war - I'm tired, sniffly, my legs ache, and my back is pretty much done in.

But it was worth it. :happy:

I'm not planning on doing anything today other than picking up pizza, watching tv and surfing the net. :drool:

Hey Weldy! :hug:

Aww... A big hug for you... :hug: Hope you'll feel better real soon!! :)

You're gonna relax... Relaxing is :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Jem, come back! :scream:

:kiss:

:sexywink: You called. :kiss:

Just to make you smile. :shifty:

008_08_0002.jpg

010_10_0002.jpg

:love::lmao:

JS, I saw you talking about school earlier, and how you don't really choose your major till later. It's like that here, too. :) And I think it's great to explore your options before deciding. :up:

Back
Top Bottom