PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

It's a lovely village about 20 miles north of Dublin but it's only good since his dad installed broadband connection, so at least i can have my pleba fix :combust:

The Clarence is amazing, stayed there in 2002 too. It's just a shame the boys will be in Australia when i'm in Dublin :sad:

Yess... :bow: So you can check back with us!! :sexywink:

That's true... :( But you'll have a U2-experience nonetheless :yes:

bonoishot said:

Its a pretty awesome experience hearing a soundcheck. VP, her daughter and a few select others heard Mofo being rehearsed in Toronto but sadly they didnt play it. Discotheque though. :combust: Did you hear tht in Chicago. GA is so much fun but to be in the building is lucky really when its U2. We paid well over the price for our GA though from ETS. :grumpy: But so worth it. :drool:

Oh wow that had to be an experience with hearing soundcheck for Mofo! I kept hoping I would hear Discotheque at one of my concerts but I never got it :grumpy: lol. Btw I heard that there was a lot of fun to be had in the Chicago GA :wink: Know you guys were loud over there! lol. Procastination on my guy's part really had it's perks hehe.

I would sell my soul for another concert and GA lol. Know Im crazy! lol

WildHoney said:

I had a crush on my Irish biology teacher :drool: Mr Paul Dunne :combust: from Cork

I asked for a :kiss: on Valentine's day but he said if he was a window cleaner instead of a teacher he would have...

And he gave me a christmas card :shifty:

Only pupil that got one :drool:

aww he gave you a card. :cute: The teacher i fancied went on a sking trip to Switzerland that i really wanted to go on but my mum couldnt afford it. They were all out one day and he lent my friend his coat. I was so jealous when she told me. :lol:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

Oh wow that had to be an experience with hearing soundcheck for Mofo! I kept hoping I would hear Discotheque at one of my concerts but I never got it :grumpy : lol. Btw I heard that there was a lot of fun to be had in the Chicago GA :wink : Know you guys were loud over there! lol. Procastination on my guy's part really had it's perks hehe.

I would sell my soul for another concert and GA lol. Know Im crazy! lol

I'd love to go to Hawaii. :drool:

Yeah they all frekaed out when they geard it. It wasn't very polished though i don't think, i guess thats why they didnt play it. :lol:

We just about died when we heard Discotheque in Toronto. :combust:

GA's great from lining up outside venue to going mad in the ellipse. :rockon:

Hey Thora :hug:

WildHoney said:

I don't think Ni would appreciate you calling it that :lol:

\When i'm sipping my Cookies & cream cocktail in the Octogon bar i'll raise my glass to the Pleba girls :drool:

OMG thats what Khelia was telling us about wasn't she. :drool:

Let me know what its like. Still if its as strong as Ruffs Cosmo cocktail i think id end up with a mofo of a hangover again. :lol:

Oh Wild... :tsk: always editing aren't you.... you dirty dirty woman, corrupting innocent little girls like that :tsks:

sad really...

:drool: :love::hug:

WildHoney said:

I haven't had ice cream for ages:drool:

I'm going to be making home made low fat versions when i'm allowed in a few weeks :drool:

I had ice-cream tonight... It was caramel and cream with chocolate crunchies... It was yummy :drool:

Ok Im really leaving this time lol. Will still be online if anyone tries to reach me by PM. Just have some websites that I have to check out. Know I won't get it done if I stay to chat which is what I really want to do :wink:

Hi/bye Thora :hug:

Back
Top Bottom