PGP- Don't Stop Til We Get Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

You girls ROCK! :drool :

OMG :lmao :

So do you. :drool:

Now me and Andy are finished i can resume my idea of coming to Canada. :drool: I'd probably get to Canada and he'd be like, i miss you. :lmao:

I know classic pics. Am gonna see what other gems i have in my photobucket. We need LOTS of laughter.

So which of your many concerts is next? :hyper:

JanuaryStar said:

America...!! :love:

Can I hop along? :sexywink: :combust:

:flirt: you'd have to ask BD!

yea Wild :( it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.... but Florence was really pretty tho, and I had a great time with my mad arts teacher... :love: he's the most nuts and funny guy you'll ever meet! :shifty: and he has a GF in DUBLIN!

Galeongirl said:

:flirt: you'd have to ask BD!

yea Wild :( it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.... but Florence was really pretty tho, and I had a great time with my mad arts teacher... :love: he's the most nuts and funny guy you'll ever meet! :shifty: and he has a GF in DUBLIN!

Z... Can I come to America with GG? :flirt:

Ya, Florence is a really beautiful city :yes: :love:

OMG i found another DG/Dis classic. :lmao:

clamlimpsmallsig.jpg

JanuaryStar said:

Hmm... :hmm: That's a good question... Italy, Ireland, Spain, England, France, Switzerland... :happy:

I have no idea yet, but I'll think of something :yes:

Well you have a few good options there. Just see where life takes you. Or you don't have to limit yourself to one country. Live in one for a bit then move. :)

Galeongirl said:
yea Wild :( it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.... but Florence was really pretty tho, and I had a great time with my mad arts teacher... :love: he's the most nuts and funny guy you'll ever meet! :shifty: and he has a GF in DUBLIN! [/B]

mad teachers rock. :rockon: I had a great English teacher when i was 14. All the girls fancied him. :love:

He once did a class on The Verve where we studied there lyrics. :lmao:

Babydoll said:
Both of you sure can! With both my Pleban girls there, it will be just :combust:

It will be... :drool:

bonoishot said:

Well you have a few good options there. Just see where life takes you. Or you don't have to limit yourself to one country. Live in one for a bit then move. :)

That's exactly what I'm thinking... :yes: Maybe until I find a place that is absolutely for me... :)

bonoishot said:

mad teachers rock. :rockon: I had a great English teacher when i was 14. All the girls fancied him. :love:

He once did a class on The Verve where we studied there lyrics. :lmao:

:shifty: I never fancied him... but daayummmm he was taking off his sweater and :drool: he sure has a nice belly... kinda... like a certain irishman we all know...

:shifty: I can't fancy him... I already have a thing for a music teacher at my school and two teacher crushes is just. too . much.

:lmao: :lol: :laugh: I'm so sad!

Back
Top Bottom