PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hooray for new laptop, Thora!

... Wait... phones have trackballs and touchpads now!? Was that invented before or after touch phones? (Which I don't trust yet. Yes, I know I'm being silly.) I feel so backwards. :lol:

And boo on your childish co-worker, Kristen. I love Zooey's shin-kickers... although being the uncouth colonial that I am, I call 'em shit-kickers... :D

I totally forgot but Kristen just reminded me, I made this pic for you gals. :) That's the Hannover Quay fire exit door btw. It was awesome to read all those messages from fans all ove rthe world.
p1000053d.jpg

I am confused....:huh:. That could be because I am just waking up though!:lol:

Oh wait...I just looked back at my last post in here, and I see what you mean! It is numbering each post separately now! However, for others, it just says the same number for all of their posts!:wink:

Now all of mine are the same number again!!! WTF? :huh:

ETA: after I posted this, it went back to numbering each one individually!

Yeah I think it numbers individually right after you post, then if you click on another page or so it goes back to all being the same postcount.

:crack: I just sorted all my holiday pics and the pics from the monkey zoo last night, and now I've a huge headache. This is not good. I was dead tired last night so I went to bed at 10.30. Woke up at 2PM. Now I'm tired again and headachy. Blegh, I'll go get a vitamin pill or so.

How are you guys doing today?

You girls crack me up. Hilarious thread title! :laugh:

Hi GG - welcome back! :hug: I can't remember if I've seen you since you came back, or if you returned while I was away for a week. :lol:

I came back I think the day before you returned. Don't think I've been online the same time as you this past week. :hug: How are you?
You were the one with computer problems right? If you've technical things you're wondering about, I know quite a bit on computers so if you still need information I can try to help you with that.

I'm doing pretty good, thanks! :hug: I had a shortened week, due to holidays, and we have a long weekend this weekend, so it feels like I'm getting lots of extra time off. :lol:

Yup, I was the one having computer problems. Thanks for the offer of help! :) I gave my desktop tower to the IT guy at my work, and he's going to extract all my files for me this weekend, if he can. I ended up buying a new computer last night, so I'm very happy. It's nice to have a laptop, so I now have extra portability, plus it's new and runs SO much better. :)

How was your trip?! I saw a few pictures of the monkeys in the "things I love" thread. Very cute! :cute:

Ah long weekends are always good!

What computer did you get?

Ireland was beautiful as always. The Zoo was really cool and I was glad to see Killiney bay and Howth this time. Beautiful area! I promised Kristen to upload some of the pics on here too, so I will do that sometime later today. Though it's 5.30 already, time's flying!

The monkey pics were from yesterday actually, from the "Apenheul" here in Holland, it's sort of a zoo but with mostly monkeys, and at some parts you go into a special area and the monkeys just walk loose there, no cage, no gate, nothing. They can just climb onto our shoulder if you're really lucky, but they're not tame so small chance. :D I was lucky it found my camerabag interesting so it leaned on my knee to look into it. They're really adorable!

This is the one I ended up getting. I really love it! Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop featuring AMD V120 Processor (AS5251-1940) - Black - Best Buy Canada

Glad you had a good time! I totally understand about time getting away from you, especially in your first week back after a huge trip. :D I look forward to seeing the pics!

That's so cool - I love that they don't have them in cages. :up: There's a zoo nearby that allows the animals to roam free, and they're not in cages. They have lots of open space, so it's a pretty good environment for them.

Wow 3 GB ram, that's quite nice! It looks like a pretty decent laptop. :)

Yeah I didn't do much the rest of the week, just chilling and catching up on sleep. Then my friends came over thursday and we went to the movies(Sorcerer's apprentice, brilliant movie based on Disney's Fantasia) and yesterday to the monkey zoo. That was fun, but I'm pretty tired already! :lol:

Yeah they make it a special point not to have animals caged there. There's now a huge cage with some birds in them, and the notice said they're working on a new area for them so they can fly around freely with the crowd as well. And they don't keep the agressive monkey species whom you'd need cages for. It makes the animals much happier, you could just see it from the way the monkeys behaved. They felt right at home in the trees and just running around.

Yup, it's absolutely perfect for my needs. Plus, the price was pretty fabulous as well. I bought an extended warranty and a case, but even with that it was still under what I had budgeted for this expense. :)

Sounds like a good week! I have a long list of movies I want to see, and hopefully I'll be able to get together with my BFF this weekend, and maybe see one of them.

For sure - animals definitely look happier when they have more room, and can live in a better environment for their species. It makes me so sad when I've seen cooped up ones in the past. :sad:

Ah that's always good! :D Extra money for Hawaii?

Yeah I have so many movies I still haven't seen either. Bought in the name of the father at Dublin Airport, so will have to watch that one soon. And I still haven't seen It Might Get Loud either. :reject:

True. The caretaker told us that apparently people somewhere in the US keep these kind of monkeys as pets in cages as small as where we put our rabbits in. That really makes me sad. :(

So I was just watching Family Guy and they were showing the popular girl at her locker getting out books. She has all these stickers and pictures on the inside of her locker and I noticed she had one that said "I :heart: Bono"

Thought that was cool :D

Nice! :lol: I don't ever watch that show, but I always assumed they'd be the type to hate on him. :D

Ah that's always good! :D Extra money for Hawaii?

Yeah I have so many movies I still haven't seen either. Bought in the name of the father at Dublin Airport, so will have to watch that one soon. And I still haven't seen It Might Get Loud either. :reject:

True. The caretaker told us that apparently people somewhere in the US keep these kind of monkeys as pets in cages as small as where we put our rabbits in. That really makes me sad. :(

Possibly! :D

ITNOTF is amazing. I loved that movie. I haven't seen IMGL either. It never came to theatres around here, which is just super ridiculous, since Vancouver is a major city. I should really suck it up and buy the DVD sometime soon.

Hi DG! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom