PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be raising a toast on your birthday too, my dear!!:cocktail: Toronto=big 40th birthday bash!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Hey, can y'all do me a favor and put spoiler tags on stuff? I already got the HMTMKMKM alert from fb but I think I'm going to try to remain "pure" (including not listening to the "new song" ) until Friday's setlist party. Sorry if I'm being a pooper. :reject:

You're not a party pooper at all! :hug: I'm going to be doing that (if I can) before my first show next year. Totally understandable, and an easy thing to do. :D

Haha, zooey said pooper. :giggle:

Zomgz, they rehearsed Acrobat!!! Oops forgot spoiler tag!

Totally kidding. Don't worry zooey.

Also, I'm tipsy and happy and giddy and silly.

I was grooving to HM... on my couch. I should watch it again. :drool:

Tipsy, ftw! :drool: I've had a big drink already, and debating whether to have another. I have a long weekend, so I don't need to get up and do anything tomorrow... :lol:

YAY for feeling happy. I've been in a pissy mood since yesterday morning over something totally stupid. Doesn't change the fact that it bugs me tho. And I can't even drink to drown my piss-poor mood - too many calories :rolleyes:

I'm just full of potty talk (as my mom would say) aren't I? :giggle:

I was grooving to HM... on my couch. I should watch it again. :drool:

Tipsy, ftw! :drool: I've had a big drink already, and debating whether to have another. I have a long weekend, so I don't need to get up and do anything tomorrow... :lol:

Hooray for long weekends. I'm actually going in to work tomorrow :yikes: for the first time in weeks to help a friend with a video project and to meet with some students. Trying to wade back into work slowly.

No prob about the spoiler tags! :hug: I think some of us were so caught off guard that we weren't even thinking! :combust:

That's hardly potty talk, my dear. :giggle: *sends calorie free booze zu's way*

Oh god I love HMTM.. so much. I remember when it first came out on Batman, and we got the video, I'd rewind this song over and over and over again, and listen with my face pressed right up against the speakers so I could hear the bass and drums more. :love:

That's hardly potty talk, my dear. :giggle: *sends calorie free booze zu's way*

If you could invent such a thing, the world would beat a path to your door.

Zooey, do you mean pics or just songs?

I'll take ANY new pics, esp Edge or Larry. Unlike some ppl, I can't tell what song they're playing by looking at the guitar he's holding and the chord he's playing.

eta: Wonder if they'll have new wardrobe?

I have a hot one of Larry taken today. It was in the Turin thread and they asked to not have it reposted. It's just his face. How can I sent it in a pm?

If you could invent such a thing, the world would beat a path to your door.

I'll take ANY new pics, esp Edge or Larry. Unlike some ppl, I can't tell what song they're playing by looking at the guitar he's holding and the chord he's playing.

eta: Wonder if they'll have new wardrobe?

That's my goal in life - find booze that has no calories at all.

OMG - there's a pic of Larry, not sure where in that Turin thread. :silent: Oh good lordy is it ever hawt. Will attempt to link you to just that pic...

ETA - :lmao: Amy we have the same one in mind! :lol: We can quote it here, I think. It's on the internet. Anyone can see it. For them to ask for it not to be reposted is a little weird, in my opinion. :shrug:

I don't know how to post it here...maybe if we post it and then take it off...do u know how??

It will make Zooey very happy!!!!

That's my goal in life - find booze that has no calories at all.

OMG - there's a pic of Larry, not sure where in that Turin thread. :silent: Oh good lordy is it ever hawt. Will attempt to link you to just that pic...

ETA - :lmao: Amy we have the same one in mind! :lol: We can quote it here, I think. It's on the internet. Anyone can see it. For them to ask for it not to be reposted is a little weird, in my opinion. :shrug:

You can also hotlink, using the # from the post on the right side.

C'MON GIRLS!!!!! I NEEDZ ME SOME NEW LARRY!!!!!!!!! :gah: :gah: :gah:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom