PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG, nice grafitti! :up:

Jar of dirt vid... :lol:

Crowded House are touring... :love:
I think it was VP mentioned Liam Finn in the last thread? Talking of opening acts and stuff... A friend and I saw Pearl Jam last year and Liam was one of the openers, but I was running late and we missed part of his set. I felt awful... stupid traffic. :reject:

Jack Sparrow :drool:
I ADORE the first movie, the 2nd was ok. I thought the third was a little lame so I'm a bit dubious about the 4th but, hell, it's Johnny Depp so I'll pay my $7.50 (matinee price only).

Ali, are you going to see Crowded House? A friend of mine named his son Griffin so he could call him "Finn" because of that band.

GG, nice grafitti! :up:

Jar of dirt vid... :lol:

Crowded House are touring... :love:
I think it was VP mentioned Liam Finn in the last thread? Talking of opening acts and stuff... A friend and I saw Pearl Jam last year and Liam was one of the openers, but I was running late and we missed part of his set. I felt awful... stupid traffic. :reject:

Yup, that was me. :lol: We caught about two minutes of his last song.

Jack Sparrow :drool:
I ADORE the first movie, the 2nd was ok. I thought the third was a little lame so I'm a bit dubious about the 4th but, hell, it's Johnny Depp so I'll pay my $7.50 (matinee price only).

Ali, are you going to see Crowded House? A friend of mine named his son Griffin so he could call him "Finn" because of that band.
What a cool name!

I haven't even seen the 3rd Pirates movie yet, and we've owned it since the dvd came out. :reject: Captain Jack is far from my favourite Johnny Depp role.

Amy, I told Sean to say hi to you from me today. Hope he did :wink:

He was bugging me about BSB again :lol: I told him that's what I have to resort to when U2 postpones shows.

He rubbed it in as soon as he got home!:lol:

He says "Guess who I saw at Timmies?" I told him I would see you more too if I was as addicted to Timmies as he was!:wink:

Remember, to neutralize the teasing about BSB, just bring up Honeymoon Suite!:lol::lol::lol: He is a sorry fanboy!:|

He rubbed it in as soon as he got home!:lol:

He says "Guess who I saw at Timmies?" I told him I would see you more too if I was as addicted to Timmies as he was!:wink:

Remember, to neutralize the teasing about BSB, just bring up Honeymoon Suite!:lol::lol::lol: He is a sorry fanboy!:|

Thanks for the tip. When he was bugging me I was like "ya I know you're jealous. You wish you were going" :lol:

I'm gonna lure you to my store one of these days with a butter caramel ice cap :shifty:

:wink: Kristen, have you seen the youtube video of the rehearsals in the Turin thread?:ohmy:

They're funny little tidbits. :) Worth watching IMO. Especially day 7, if gear makes you drool. :drool: Edge's effect board... amps... drums...

EXACTLY one week from now. :combust: With all this info coming up I'm so bloody excited.

:reject: I'm more excited for a possible audio feed from Torino friday than for my own birthday party.

Back
Top Bottom