PGP: Do you want a cucumber with that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a Burlesque venue in Toronto. I found it online. I wanna go now. :lmao::reject:

I'm sure I can arrange that. :sexywink: Don't expect too much though, won't have been doing it too long. LOL!! You were in the bathroom I think before Sarah, Drea, Liz and myself left the room on TO2 and I whipped my top off and was stood in bra like I need a new top this one smells. : lmao: : reject: Oh and that would be my ideal song to get up on stage and do a routine to. : combust:: shifty:: reject:: lol:

I have been checking this woman's site obsessively since I mentioned wanting to do the lessons but nothing, so gone the direct route. : lol:

Craig cracks me up. ( Most of the time, sometimes he really annoys me - what exes are for right ; ) )

Goes to PM. :heart:

Oh wow, where is the venue? Is it near the hotel?

I missed nearly naked Jem?? :scream: :sad: :wink: That must have been when I was getting ready for the second show?

It's great that you guys did end up as friends though, even if he does bug you sometimes. :) Sometimes I wish I could say the same about Bob, and other times I'm "meh, he's not worth it, anyway."

Thanks for all of the encouraging words!:hug:

On a positive note, my 7 year old gives me a hug today, and I tell him that I love him. He says back " Mom, I have loved you for 7 1/2 years!" :cute: My heart melted.:heart:

Awww, cutest thing ever! :cute:

Oh wow, where is the venue? Is it near the hotel?

I missed nearly naked Jem?? :scream: :sad: :wink: That must have been when I was getting ready for the second show?

It's great that you guys did end up as friends though, even if he does bug you sometimes. : ) Sometimes I wish I could say the same about Bob, and other times I'm "meh, he's not worth it, anyway."

According to google maps its here: 227 Ossington Avenue/Dundas St West.

Ossington Ave., Toronto, ON - Google Maps

Its not too far subway wise I imagine. :hmm: Drea will be able to give us some insight hopefully. :wink:

( I'm sure not many people would wanna go though, its just me obsessing over it. :lmao: )

:lmao: I doubt my near nakedness was that much of a thrill despite Liz saying it was worth the trip to Toronto for it. :lol: :p

It was just before your nap/heat pack and our trip to Tim Hortons and Eaton Centre/U2 stalking

Is she coming for these shows do you know? :) Or you not heard from her?

:hug: You can have Craig as a friend instead. ( Instead of Bob, he doesn't deserve you ) I can't imagine not being friends with him. :lol:

Wait what's this??? Jem's gonna do a burlesque dance in TO??? Where do I buy a ticket to that?!?

I'm gonna do lessons. :hyper: Have wanted to to it for ages. The nearest decent classes to me are an hour away and have been keeping an eye out for classes but none mentioned on the teachers website. So got impatient and decided to email her and ask. :waiting: I had wanted to take a sign to Athen. :shifty:

"Burlesque dancer for hire" ( Kinda like Mysterious Ways/belly dancer but with a twist :shifty: ) Not managed to do lessons yet though so no chance. :lmao:

If you come to TO then lessons or no lessons by then, I will do Burlesque. :sexywink:

:wink::lol:

Maybe if I have learnt anything by then I can email the venue/promoter and see if I can get on the performers list for a night. :yikes::crazy::lmao::reject:

Amy, sorry to hear your day has been crap. Four weeks of daycam saved us a LOT of stress the summer. We're having inlaw issues today... As usual.

Jem, burlesque class sounds awesome. For some reason it sounds classier than pole dancing, like I picture pinup girls from the 1040s.

According to google maps its here: 227 Ossington Avenue/Dundas St West.

Ossington Ave., Toronto, ON - Google Maps

Its not too far subway wise I imagine. :hmm : Drea will be able to give us some insight hopefully. :wink :

( I'm sure not many people would wanna go though, its just me obsessing over it. :lmao: )

:lmao: I doubt my near nakedness was that much of a thrill despite Liz saying it was worth the trip to Toronto for it. :lol: :p

It was just before your nap/heat pack and our trip to Tim Hortons and Eaton Centre/U2 stalking

Is she coming for these shows do you know? :) Or you not heard from her?

:hug: You can have Craig as a friend instead. ( Instead of Bob, he doesn't deserve you ) I can't imagine not being friends with him. :lol:

Oh, I was probably still outside trying to calm down. :lmao: Sorry I missed it. :sad: :drool: No, still haven't contacted her. :reject: But she did buy a ticket from someone in the tour thread, so she must be coming.

I'd totally go see the burlesque show! Sounds like fun.

Wait what's this??? Jem's gonna do a burlesque dance in TO??? Where do I buy a ticket to that?!?

In Toronto next year. :wink:

Will there be a performance in Montreal?! :sexywink: I'll buy a ticket to that! :up :

Oh god I started something here. :reject::lmao:

For you yes. :sexywink:

OMG I'm gonna go google Montreal now. :lmao::reject:

Am sooo excited we're gonna meet. :drool: When I was googling that TO club one of the articles that came up mentioned Chuck Bass' club where Blair danced before the Limo incident. :silent: If only you had the Bass incident after a dance in one of those clubs. :shifty::silent::combust:

:lmao:

Amy, sorry to hear your day has been crap. Four weeks of daycam saved us a LOT of stress the summer. We're having inlaw issues today... As usual.

I told them it isn't a punishment, but something I think they will enjoy. My daughter is into art, and I told her about the camps the local art gallery does. She was interested in that!:D

I hear you on the in law issues. One day I will have to fill you in on mine. At my wedding, the only pic my mother in law took was of her daughter, who was my bridesmaid. One pic. Not even any of her youngest son on his wedding day. :huh: We are lucky because she travels a lot, so I don't have to see her that much!:lol:

Oh god I started something here. :reject :: lmao

For you yes. :sexywink:

OMG I'm gonna go google Montreal now. :lmao::reject:

Am sooo excited we're gonna meet. :drool: When I was googling that TO club one of the articles that came up mentioned Chuck Bass' club where Blair danced before the Limo incident. :silent: If only you had the Bass incident after a dance in one of those clubs. :shifty::silent::combust:

:lmao:

You should know better than to bring up things like that in here. :wink:

I know!! I'm so thrilled I'm finally going to meet you and the other girls.

OMG - that would be so awesome! LimoBass, ftw! :combust: :drool:

Jem, burlesque class sounds awesome. For some reason it sounds classier than pole dancing, like I picture pinup girls from the 1040s.

Inlaw issues. :hug:

I'm totally hooked on it. :love: The costumes, performances, everything. :drool: Some are terrible ( you get that in everything right? :wink: ) but the good ones are GREAT!! Alot of people who apparently go to Burlesque nights over here dress upin 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's stuff. :love:

For proper athletics pole dancing ( which i also wanna do :lol: ) you need STRENGTH. :love: Nothing like strip club pole dancers. :wink:

Check this girl out. Acrobatics on a pole.

YouTube - Felix - 2009 World Pole Dance Champion

Maybe we will get Zooey to Toronto after all! :wink:

:hmm: Its a plan. :wink:

Oh, I was probably still outside trying to calm down. :lmao: Sorry I missed it. :sad: :drool: No, still haven't contacted her. :reject: But she did buy a ticket from someone in the tour thread, so she must be coming.

I'd totally go see the burlesque show! Sounds like fun.

In Toronto next year. :wink :

:lmao: You were in the shower ;) It wasn't that hawt. :lol: Liz was awesome, she should come hang with us. :)

Really? :hyper: So thats you, Sarah and me at least. :lmao: They have a facebook page, so if anythings going on I will keep and eye out, you can RSVP I think for VIP or something. :wink:

Anyone else in if something is going on? :lol:

You should know better than to bring up things like that in here. :wink :

I know!! I'm so thrilled I'm finally going to meet you and the other girls.

OMG - that would be so awesome! LimoBass, ftw! :combust : :drool :

True I should know better. :lol:

PGP meet ups ftw. :hi5:

If only we had that water park to go visit. :wink::lol:

OMG Bass in a Limo, not sure I'd survive. :combust::faint: ( Sorry non Gossip Girl watchers - we're just fangirling) :shifty::lol:

It's a U2 360/ WD40/ Jem's burlesque tour!!!!!!:wink :

:shifty: Changed name of Facebook group. :drool::lol:

I told them it isn't a punishment, but something I think they will enjoy. My daughter is into art, and I told her about the camps the local art gallery does. She was interested in that!:D

I hear you on the in law issues. One day I will have to fill you in on mine. At my wedding, the only pic my mother in law took was of her daughter, who was my bridesmaid. One pic. Not even any of her youngest son on his wedding day. :huh: We are lucky because she travels a lot, so I don't have to see her that much!:lol:

Yeah camp can be fun. Sure your kids will have a blast. :up:

:shocked: Wow,your mother in law. :|:hug: As long as you and hubby had a great day that is all that matters but still :huh:

What does hubby think of your U2 trip to Toronto. Are we a bad influence? :shifty::wink::lol:

True I should know better. : lol:

PGP meet ups ftw. :hi5:

If only we had that water park to go visit. :wink::lol:

OMG Bass in a Limo, not sure I'd survive. :combust::faint: ( Sorry non Gossip Girl watchers - we're just fangirling) :shifty::lol:

:shifty: Changed name of Facebook group. :drool::lol:

OMG - water parks, ftw!

LOL - I'd be good and dead too. :drool: :combust:

Yeah camp can be fun. Sure your kids will have a blast. :up:

:shocked: Wow,your mother in law. :|:hug: As long as you and hubby had a great day that is all that matters but still :huh:

What does hubby think of your U2 trip to Toronto. Are we a bad influence? :shifty::wink::lol:

I didn't need her photos anyways. My dad took enough for everyone, and the professionals did a great job. :D

Hubby encouraged me to go on the trip. He knows Kristen, and has seen her more than I have. He gets that I want to see them with friends. :wink:

Water Parks. :drool: = :love:

Mmmm just thinking about it. :combust::faint: Yeah a Limo is classy but who cares. :lmao: :shifty:

I seriously need to look into going to one this summer. Haven't hit one up in too long.

Limos can be classy yet trashy at the same time. :wink: I doubt I'd be doing anything classy if I was in one with him at the same time. :laugh: :drool:

I've been sitting on my couch for waaaaay too long today, I think my butt has made an imprint. :laugh: I need to get up and do something. Maybe make dinner in a bit... :D

Jem...you need to update your sig! :wink :

Is Toronto your last stop? :hmm :

Oh yeah forgot about that. :shifty:

Yes it is. :sad: Only have until the 14th booked off work. :( My work made us submit next summers leave early before these dates came out. :crack: I got luck and guessed 1-14th July :faint: ( went of this years dates :D ) This now means I am having trouble getting time off for Glastonbury next year, as you could only put 2 weeks in for leave and then if you want anything additional you have to take what is left over. :| Some of the afternoons Glastonbury is on are now booked up a bit already. :banghead: They brought this new thing in this year and its a :censored: joke. This time last year, it wouldn't have been a problem to get the Glastonbury dates. :angry: Stupid new system. :|

I wanna go to Glastonbury. :sad:

I seriously need to look into going to one this summer. Haven't hit one up in too long.

Limos can be classy yet trashy at the same time. :wink : I doubt I'd be doing anything classy if I was in one with him at the same time. :laugh : :drool:

I've been sitting on my couch for waaaaay too long today, I think my butt has made an imprint. :laugh : I need to get up and do something. Maybe make dinner in a bit... : D

I wanna go to one too. :sad::lmao: We have a rubbish indoor one here. :lol:

OMG i totally meant they AREN'T classy. Damn alcohol. :shifty::lmao: Who cares though as you said, down with the unclassy Bass goings on in one. :drool::shifty::laugh:

I think I made a butt print too. :drool::lol: Dinner. :drool: What you having?

I wanna go to one too. : sad::lmao : We have a rubbish indoor one here. : lol:

OMG i totally meant they AREN'T classy. Damn alcohol. :shifty::lmao : Who cares though as you said, down with the unclassy Bass goings on in one. :drool::shifty::laugh:

I think I made a butt print too. :drool::lol: Dinner. :drool: What you having?

Indoor waterpark? Laaaame! :lol:

Heee hee. Sharon + limo + Chuck Bass = trashapalooza. :lmao:

I was going to make tacos, but I just had a look at the ground beef, and it's 2 days past it's "best before" date. :doh: I never know whether I can eat stuff like that past its expiry. Should have made them earlier in the week. Anyone know if it's safe to eat the ground beef today? :lol:

:lmao: You were in the shower ; ) It wasn't that hawt. : lol: Liz was awesome, she should come hang with us. : )

Really? :hyper: So thats you, Sarah and me at least. :lmao : They have a facebook page, so if anythings going on I will keep and eye out, you can RSVP I think for VIP or something. :wink:

Anyone else in if something is going on? :lol :

I did some googling, is it the place called Jezebel?

Oh yeah forgot about that. :shifty:

Yes it is. :sad : Only have until the 14th booked off work. :( My work made us submit next summers leave early before these dates came out. :crack: I got luck and guessed 1-14th July :faint : ( went of this years dates : D ) This now means I am having trouble getting time off for Glastonbury next year, as you could only put 2 weeks in for leave and then if you want anything additional you have to take what is left over. : | Some of the afternoons Glastonbury is on are now booked up a bit already. :banghead : They brought this new thing in this year and its a :censored: joke. This time last year, it wouldn't have been a problem to get the Glastonbury dates. :angry : Stupid new system. : |

I wanna go to Glastonbury. :sad :

So does that mean you're going to have to leave here on the 13th? :(

Maybe call in sick for Glastonbury? :shifty:

Jem, Thora, I keep seeing pics of Gossip Girl cast members and I think of you guys. I have no idea who is who, though. :lol: :reject: I should send them to you...

Thora, do you know what you're doing for Montreal? Need roomies? Or are you waiting till closer to the time? :)

Back
Top Bottom