PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
A small excerpt from what I'm reading. :crack:

I have no idea what I just read. My god, this has to be the worst sentence in the entire thing. :lol:

The last part could be in 50 Shades...the adult version.

I'd say to Sensei Creepy that his conduct is unprofessional. A) he is married B) he is much older and C) he is going about this creepy-like. Even if you say that his attention makes you feel uncomfortable. I mean, dude should get it. You've given him no real reason to pursue. He must be in it for the chase.

I had my training session last night. After 80 push-ups.....I was afraid I would not be able to feed myself. We also did this great core exercise. I will wear a bikini top sometime this summer.

Yea exactly. I've never given him any idea that ther ecould be something, I've always responded dismissively to him saying I'm good looking and trying to give me a kiss as a thank you for driving him to the bus station and shit like that. I mean, why the hell the sudden change?

wow 80 push ups is quite a feat! :up:

Man, GG, I'm so sorry he's been such a creepazoid. But yeah, like Grace said you need to tell him it's making you uncomfortable. He's gotta get it hammered through his thick skull that this is extremely inappropriate and you need him to stop it - NOW.

It's a tough one. I'd have no idea how to bring that up in a conversation. :lol: But if he mentions anything about the texting, I'd tell him that it made you feel uncomfortable and that you'd prefer to keep things professional. I don't know. I suck at giving advice for these kinds of things. You need to tell him SOMETHING, though, so that this behaviour stops. In some cases ignoring will work and the person will get the hint, but that's not gonna fly with this dude. You might just have to be bluntly honest.

Tell him that your only there to train and after that ignore him, dont reply to anything he says which isnt training related

Yes, you've tried to avoid and redirect. But.....he has kids, right? Maybe when he starts chatting about that crap - ask about his family. If he says he's unhappy and blah blah - the shit cheaters say - say that it sounds complicated and wish him luck for him and his family. If he pushes as in saying he wants you to involved - say that while you are flattered, that you respect him professionally but no way in hell you are getting involved in a family matter. It puts it on his 'situation'. And hopefully he will be like...I'm an asshat and tuck his dick between his legs and bugger off.

Yap, easiest way is to ignore, if you keep talking/responding these so called "players" will only keep on goin until your deep in shit with their tangled nets, or just kick him to nuts when his wife is there :wink:

Driving in to say: I agree with the advice given re creepazoid sensei.

Also, armpit update ... I know you've all been waiting for it! :lol: :reject:

I'm going to have to see a dermatologist. Going without shaving and without deodorant has not helped, and neither has the cream my doctor suggested.

On the plus side, what a weird revelation to find that going without deodorant caused me no ill effects at all. So weird - it's just been a hygiene habit for so many years, you always feel like you need it. (I haven't been exercising beyond walking though, so I don't know if I'd feel differently if I were running or something.)

I'd still say I prefer to wear it, because while I'm not sweaty or stinky, I can still tell I'm not wearing it, and it's ever-so-slightly uncomfortable.

:uhoh: yeah, I can't go without deo either. Lucky that it's not a problem for you Cori!

same here :yikes:

I don't know what cream they gave you Cori but have you tried using just hydrocortisone cream? I swear by that stuff. I had some minor irritations on my legs last week from shaving and then going immediately into a pool. It took a few days but it cleared up.

Yea exactly. I've never given him any idea that ther ecould be something, I've always responded dismissively to him saying I'm good looking and trying to give me a kiss as a thank you for driving him to the bus station and shit like that. I mean, why the hell the sudden change?

wow 80 push ups is quite a feat! :up:

I don't know if you've mentioned this but is there someone above him you can talk to? Or is he the head guy...or worse yet, the owner?

Can you email him and tell him he's gone over the line and you need it to stop?

He's the owner, and currently the only one. His co-owner lives in America now, and he's said he'd come back many times, since it's a work thing, but he's being an arse. Not keeping in touch and everything, while he was the financial head. The whole Dojo is a mess, really.

I don't know what cream they gave you Cori but have you tried using just hydrocortisone cream? I swear by that stuff.

I had some of that at first because it my pit was itchy at first. I've been using it off and on, but not regularly. It at least stops the itching, but thankfully it doesn't itch all the time.

My doc recommended a cream that's anti-fungal (my pit has athlete's foot! Ha ha ha), and that didn't do anything.

Edit: hmm, I thought my anti-itch stuff was hydrocortisone, but it's not. I keep thinking hydrocortisone is anti-itch. Maybe I'll try that for a couple of days before making an appointment. Thanks!

He's the owner, and currently the only one. His co-owner lives in America now, and he's said he'd come back many times, since it's a work thing, but he's being an arse. Not keeping in touch and everything, while he was the financial head. The whole Dojo is a mess, really.

oh that sucks :( Is that the only place in town you can go to?

I had some of that at first because it my pit was itchy at first. I've been using it off and on, but not regularly. It at least stops the itching, but thankfully it doesn't itch all the time.

My doc recommended a cream that's anti-fungal (my pit has athlete's foot! Ha ha ha), and that didn't do anything.

Edit: hmm, I thought my anti-itch stuff was hydrocortisone, but it's not. I keep thinking hydrocortisone is anti-itch. Maybe I'll try that for a couple of days before making an appointment. Thanks!

I have the Target brand and mine says it's hydrocortisone anti itch.

I never heard back from the one cousin I was communicating with in regards to changing their music event for my mom's party. However, I did hear from the mother of the musician and she said it's for a fundraiser. So clearly they're not changing it. Ok fine...so that's a good 10-12 people that won't be there. But we've gotten a bunch of responses and sadly a lot of them are no. WTF. The party is Aug 25. I can't believe that many people know what they're doing then. But what really ticks me off is the fact that I told my mom in MAY....yes MAY....that we should send the evite out soon. She said she wanted to wait until mid July. :shrug: :| I'm really disappointed by how many people can't come and really only about 1/4 of the people invited have responded. Maybe, hopefully, everyone else who hasn't responded yet will be able to come.

Only place for that style. But I'm thinking of quitting. It saves money, and it gets rid of the awkwardness. But I actually like the workout y'know.

How on earth do people know what they're doing a month from now. Funny how you said that date, that's my sister's birthday party and housewarming. :wink: So sorry, I can't come to your party.

Why did your mother wanted to wait until July to ask them? Isn't it best to ask early if it's an important event?

Most people respond really late. So perhaps they will in the next two weeks.

Yeah, she could take the mis-delivered mail to her neighbor. Just being neighborly, y'know. :love:
:love:

:crack: Ugh, the saga continues.

Sensei creepy texted me this morning or last night, dunno didn't check my phone earlier, that I left so sudden last night, that he wanted to talk to me. But that he'll do that friday, as I seemed distant last night.

Yeah uhm no shit dude, I'm fucking creeped out by you and don't want to spend another minute more than necessary. He also seemed to pay more attention to me than the rest of the group, which he shouldn't. And it's creeping me out even more.

So I told him I'm busy. He asked with what. I answered shortly that I'm busy with finishing my degree, work and other stuff. His response? Oh do tell.

WTF DUDE. YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND. This is none of your business and not profesional. :| Seriously after friday I'm GLAD it's summer break for karate, because I don't know how much more of this I can take. Fuck if he's going to text me after that I can just tell him to fuck off as I won't see him for 6 weeks anyway.

:crack:

edit: I didn't respond, so after a couple minutes he texted back"right, you're busy. I'll see you friday". :crack: Do not want.

I agree with the advice given. Hope the creepiness stops soon :hug:

joke time

I got banned from Waterstones today for moving all the 'Caution - Wet Floor' signs to the '50 Shades of Grey' shelf.

:lol:
:lol:

A small excerpt from what I'm reading. :crack:

I have no idea what I just read. My god, this has to be the worst sentence in the entire thing. :lol:

I read that sentence 5 times, and I still have no idea what the hell it's talking about. :lol:

I had my training session last night. After 80 push-ups.....I was afraid I would not be able to feed myself. We also did this great core exercise. I will wear a bikini top sometime this summer.

80 push-ups? :crack:

I never heard back from the one cousin I was communicating with in regards to changing their music event for my mom's party. However, I did hear from the mother of the musician and she said it's for a fundraiser. So clearly they're not changing it. Ok fine...so that's a good 10-12 people that won't be there. But we've gotten a bunch of responses and sadly a lot of them are no. WTF. The party is Aug 25. I can't believe that many people know what they're doing then. But what really ticks me off is the fact that I told my mom in MAY....yes MAY....that we should send the evite out soon. She said she wanted to wait until mid July. :shrug: :| I'm really disappointed by how many people can't come and really only about 1/4 of the people invited have responded. Maybe, hopefully, everyone else who hasn't responded yet will be able to come.

Families can be such boogers sometimes :hug:

Only place for that style. But I'm thinking of quitting. It saves money, and it gets rid of the awkwardness. But I actually like the workout y'know.

How on earth do people know what they're doing a month from now. Funny how you said that date, that's my sister's birthday party and housewarming. :wink: So sorry, I can't come to your party.

Why did your mother wanted to wait until July to ask them? Isn't it best to ask early if it's an important event?

Most people respond really late. So perhaps they will in the next two weeks.

if you do quit and he asks you why you should say because he's a creep!

well if your sister's party changes you're more than welcome to come to MN for my mom's 65th bday party!

And my mom is a coocoo bird that's why we waited until July. She didn't want it to seem too desperate or something to send out the invites early. You should have heard her all last week...."paper invite or evite. Well if we send an evite will people know to bring their spouse with them? Some people only have a bf/gf so how would they know to bring them unless they get an invite in the mail specifying. One of my cousins is a lesbian so how would we let her know her partner is included :blahblah:" It was a conversation from hell that wouldn't end. So we finally decided to put "significant others welcome" at the end of it. We only have about 4-5 little kids in the family and while my mom would prefer if they weren't there, she didn't want to say no kids and that it would be up to the parents of those kids to decide. So what does my cousin just respond with....all THREE of us will be there. Great :happy: So that's at least 1 one year old.

Also agree with the general advice to you, GG. And if you tell him to back off and he still doesn't, maybe have a small list of people to notify so that if need be, they can help you get this guy to stop.

Cori, hope the rash can get healed soon. I agree on the deodorant thing, it'd be weird to go without it, but if it helps at all and you don't have an issue with it, hey, great.

And my mom is a coocoo bird that's why we waited until July. She didn't want it to seem too desperate or something to send out the invites early. You should have heard her all last week...."paper invite or evite. Well if we send an evite will people know to bring their spouse with them? Some people only have a bf/gf so how would they know to bring them unless they get an invite in the mail specifying. One of my cousins is a lesbian so how would we let her know her partner is included :blahblah:" It was a conversation from hell that wouldn't end. So we finally decided to put "significant others welcome" at the end of it. We only have about 4-5 little kids in the family and while my mom would prefer if they weren't there, she didn't want to say no kids and that it would be up to the parents of those kids to decide. So what does my cousin just respond with....all THREE of us will be there. Great :happy: So that's at least 1 one year old.

Yeah, gotta disagree with your mom there, it's not desperate to send invites out as early as possible, it's just plain logical. Sending them out early could've solved half those issues she was debating over right away.

As for the one year old...eh, well, if it's only the one kid who shows up, that's a bit easier to manage, and they're young enough that hopefully they can nap or maybe find something to play with or whatever.

Hope all this works out for you guys and your mom doesn't have to stress over it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom