PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kettle bell swings, turkish get ups, and push ups while on a stability ball for a half hour then once we were done I had to run 2 miles.

I had to look up the Turkish get Ups. Yikes.

I heard my trainer has a sleigh that she loads with weights that we have to push around and do stuff on.

Tonight, my husband and I went to the gym. He sat there and watched me press 400 pounds with my legs. He said a guy walked by and was like "WTF??"

Tomorrow - run in the morning. Then boxing class at night.

Bummer. Summer is over, I just saw the first 'back to school sale' commercial. C'mon people.....it's only July 16!

I remember starting with 5lb weights and not being able to move. I went out and bought 3lb weights after that. I was a WUSS!~

Tara I hope your mom is ok :hug: Scary stuff!

And Comet where are the pics from the weekend?!?!? I looked at your pics on FB and only saw a few of you. I didn't realize your kids had different outfits for each day. That's a lot of work! I love the Tom Baker scarf :nerd: That's Doctor Who to me :)

Oh dang! I didn't see this post before sorry! I haven't uploaded all my pics yet. It takes FOREVER now that I need to update my computer and haven't done it yet. I no longer have Flash which nearly all websites use now so that means no more uploading to photobucket at all, and Facebook I can only load one pic at a time and it takes ages to do. Still no seeing any kind of videos for me either. Booo. :(

Anyway, I'll upload more pics to FB slowly but surely. Don't count on ME being in too many of them tho because I was the one taking the pictures. :wink:

Oh and yeah my kids like to do different outfits each day. Camille's Tom Baker was a huge hit. It was so weird walking around with them. They got stopped constantly all weekend for pics. They must have had hundreds of pics taken. :ohmy: Sometimes it was every minute or so all day. One of the days Chelsea was a girl character from a British show called Ashes to Ashes named Alex Drake. I don't know if anyone has ever seen it. Anyway, she knew it would be pretty obscure and maybe no one would recognize it. She said she would be thrilled if one person did, so she was super happy that TWO people did all day. :lol:

Before my kids did this I had no idea it was such a popular thing for girls to do female versions of many male characters! They switch up the men's clothes for cuter girl versions of everything. I like it tho when the guys do male versions of female characters, because usually they don't switch for male clothes, and instead they squeeze into the dresses and girl stuff. :giggle:

I watch Dexter, so maybe you were thinking of me? I like it a lot when it's well done, but I'm not an uber-fan or anything, Some of the seasons are very up and down for me.

Thanks. I've been looking online for news, but there isn't any.

OH it probably was you! We got to watch the first seven minutes of the next season opener so that was a fun tease. Hopefully this season will be a good one!

This. My god, Comet, KICKASS stories! Love the pictures, too. I don't even watch the shows you listed* (though I do know of some of the people you mentioned) and I'm still envious! The party ones in particular are just cool. That's great that everyone was so friendly and nice as well.

*Out of the shows listed, I am rather interested in "Fringe". Somehow I've missed out on seeing that show, but I've heard so many good things, so I may have to add that one to my list of shows to finally get around to seeing. And of course, if I do so, and I like it, it had be before their last season :rolleyes: :p.

Did you guys run into anyone from "Community" at all? If you did, I will alternately love and hate you :wink:.

We loved Fringe in the beginning, and although it isn't bad now, it's just one of those shows that sort of lost us along the way, so we're not super into it anymore, but will probably watch with some passing interest next season to see if it gets better again. :hmm:

OMG Comet!! Nathan is from the show Castle. I love him!!!

Ah I wasn't sure which show he's in now. I absolutely love him in Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog with Neil Patrick Harris. Captain Hammer. :lol:

Night, Tara! Same to you! Love you, too!

For when you're awake again...

:shifty:

Okay, I found this site because of PeeWee Herman (don't laugh!). It's actually kinda nice.

Daily Odd Compliment - Page 1 of 66

Pah, no laughing here. I used to watch Pee-Wee Herman all the time as a kid :).

That site is cute! I like it.

We loved Fringe in the beginning, and although it isn't bad now, it's just one of those shows that sort of lost us along the way, so we're not super into it anymore, but will probably watch with some passing interest next season to see if it gets better again. :hmm:

*Nods* Yeah, I've heard different views on how the show's progressed-some say it's as good as ever, some are like you and kinda fell off. But that happens with every show, doesn't it :p? I've also heard of the show being compared to other cool sci-fi stuff, too, so yeah, if/when I get a chance that'll be another show on my list to check out.

Re: Nathan Fillion, there's a girl on another board I've gone to who's got a big ol' thing for him, too. I know of the stuff he's been in, but I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard about him he seems like a pretty cool guy. And I can see why women go nuts over him.

Cori, your pictures are gorgeous. I LOVE the one of the cliffs and the water-all the water-related ones are beautiful. And the shot of that building with the pointy roofs (church? Or something?) is nice, too. Did I mention I REALLY want to go there someday?

All my favorite late night people are finally back from their two week breaks tonight :hyper:! And they were funny. Good to be back on my regular viewing schedule again :D.

VintagePunk said:
Awesome stories, Comet, thanks so much for sharing!!! I literally squealed out loud when I read the story about you guys meeting Damon!!!! :fangirl: :cute: And what he wrote!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Tara, hopefully it`s nothing. :hug: Someone at work today was talking about how a relative of hers felts something near an incision, and it turned out it was just an issue with the incision. I'll be thinking of you guys. :hug: :hug:

Found out this morning that my work bff's son was in a serious car accident on the weekend, a couple of provinces away. :( I felt sick and on the verge of tears most of the day. :( It's bizarre. I sit 10 feet away from her all week long, we have breaks and lunch together, and I've never thought to get her cell number, so I can't even text her to let her know I'm thinking of them. :(

VP :hug: That's awful. :( Do you know anyone who has her number? Could you get it from your bosses?

Tara, sending good thoughts your Mom's way. :hug:

Comet, Comic-Con looks like so much fun! Great pics and great stories. :)

Whats wrong with your car ? Just interested as a car mechanic :D

aaaaand

around 5:15PM there was a loud bang heard all over the city and after that some crumbling sound which could even be felt, some say that they saw a light coming down and there was a "hole" up in sky, didnt see that myself but damn that bang and other noices were scary as hell.

Hopped into my car and drove around city and even police/firedepartment are asking people if they saw anything :lol:

Weird thing is that it was 1½ hours ago and havent seen even one bird since, even pheasants from backyard have vanished (finally :D)

:coocoo::shrug:

Just took a walk around neighbourhood, some houses got windows smashed in :ohmy: all the people are ok tho :hug:

birds still gone, not a sight :lol:

War of the Worlds anyone ? :ohmy: :wink:

Oh :(

*update

Confirmed that it was a meteorite that blew up in midair, damn, was getting ready for zombie apocalypse :|

Whats wrong with your car ? Just interested as a car mechanic :D

aaaaand

around 5:15PM there was a loud bang heard all over the city and after that some crumbling sound which could even be felt, some say that they saw a light coming down and there was a "hole" up in sky, didnt see that myself but damn that bang and other noices were scary as hell.

Hopped into my car and drove around city and even police/firedepartment are asking people if they saw anything :lol:

Weird thing is that it was 1½ hours ago and havent seen even one bird since, even pheasants from backyard have vanished (finally :D)

:coocoo::shrug:

:ohmy:

Oh :(

*update

Confirmed that it was a meteorite that blew up in midair, damn, was getting ready for zombie apocalypse :|

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

That's still all pretty freaky!

Okay. I'm officially scared.

So sensei creepy decided to text me again asking how I'm doing. Decided it's enough, so I texted back "Fine, why the sudden interest?". His response "Not good.".. then after a couple minutes "I'll tell you face to face".

I do NOT want to be face to face with him. At all.

Now he's saying "don't get scared, hahahaha". Too late dude. I'm SO not getting alone with him anytime soon. I'll take the bike to karate wednesday!

Moonlit_Angel said:
Meant to say, DGE, it's good to see you around here. I think it's been a little while :).

Thank you! :) Nice seeing you too. You need to be on Facebook more often. :wink:

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
I'm selling my Edge guitar string bracelet. I really need the money for a car repair.

If interested, please PM me.

:( I'm sorry you have to do that. I know what it's like to have to sell things that mean a lot to you. :hug:

Okay. I'm officially scared.

So sensei creepy decided to text me again asking how I'm doing. Decided it's enough, so I texted back "Fine, why the sudden interest?". His response "Not good.".. then after a couple minutes "I'll tell you face to face".

I do NOT want to be face to face with him. At all.

Now he's saying "don't get scared, hahahaha". Too late dude. I'm SO not getting alone with him anytime soon. I'll take the bike to karate wednesday!

Hmmm...wonder if he'll start back pedaling which would work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom