PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok last story for now. :shifty:

So Thurs night Chelsea and friends went to this bar called Nerd HQ. It's got another name most days of the year but during CC they actually change the name to that for real. And it's where many of the celebs go and they have TV interviews and stuff from there. So anyway they are there upstairs in a booth and the guy who is in charge is a celeb named Zachary Levi, he's the main actor on a show called Chuck that I don't watch so I had no clue but the girls all like him. :wink: Anyway, he comes up to them and says I'm SO SORRY I need this booth for my friends (Nathan Fillion lol) so they get up to go and he comes back and says I FEEL SO BAD! Please stay and brings them to a different booth, and 5 minutes later the security ropes off the entire upper floor for the VIP party there and they get to stay!! So they party the night away with drunk Nathan Fillion and Zachary Levi! LOL!!! I'll include a few of Chelseas's and her friend's pics under the spoiler but she is kicking herself for getting tired and putting her camera away because by the end of the night Zachary Levi was totally drunk and had stripped off his shirt and threw it down to the crowd downstairs and was shirtless pole dancing up there for them. LMAO.

Dancing and hanging out with Nathan Fillion and Zachary Levi Hahaha!
NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20121.jpg

NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20123.jpg

NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20122.jpg

Awesome stories, Comet, thanks so much for sharing!!! I literally squealed out loud when I read the story about you guys meeting Damon!!!! :fangirl: :cute: And what he wrote!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Tara, hopefully it`s nothing. :hug: Someone at work today was talking about how a relative of hers felts something near an incision, and it turned out it was just an issue with the incision. I'll be thinking of you guys. :hug: :hug:

Found out this morning that my work bff's son was in a serious car accident on the weekend, a couple of provinces away. :( I felt sick and on the verge of tears most of the day. :( It's bizarre. I sit 10 feet away from her all week long, we have breaks and lunch together, and I've never thought to get her cell number, so I can't even text her to let her know I'm thinking of them. :(

Yes Tara Tig was there. ;) I tried to get pics for you and Thora but they didn't come out good. I'll see what I got though and upload them later, I'm still uploading tons.

Tig :love:

Ok last story for now. :shifty:

So Thurs night Chelsea and friends went to this bar called Nerd HQ. It's got another name most days of the year but during CC they actually change the name to that for real. And it's where many of the celebs go and they have TV interviews and stuff from there. So anyway they are there upstairs in a booth and the guy who is in charge is a celeb named Zachary Levi, he's the main actor on a show called Chuck that I don't watch so I had no clue but the girls all like him. :wink: Anyway, he comes up to them and says I'm SO SORRY I need this booth for my friends (Nathan Fillion lol) so they get up to go and he comes back and says I FEEL SO BAD! Please stay and brings them to a different booth, and 5 minutes later the security ropes off the entire upper floor for the VIP party there and they get to stay!! So they party the night away with drunk Nathan Fillion and Zachary Levi! LOL!!! I'll include a few of Chelseas's and her friend's pics under the spoiler but she is kicking herself for getting tired and putting her camera away because by the end of the night Zachary Levi was totally drunk and had stripped off his shirt and threw it down to the crowd downstairs and was shirtless pole dancing up there for them. LMAO.

Dancing and hanging out with Nathan Fillion and Zachary Levi Hahaha!
NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20121.jpg

NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20123.jpg

NathanFillionZacharyLeviCC20122.jpg
Drunk dancing Nathan :love:

Your daughters are the luckiest people EVER. :yes:

Awesome stories, Comet, thanks so much for sharing!!! I literally squealed out loud when I read the story about you guys meeting Damon!!!! :fangirl: :cute: And what he wrote!!!! AHHHHH!!!

Tara, hopefully it`s nothing. :hug: Someone at work today was talking about how a relative of hers felts something near an incision, and it turned out it was just an issue with the incision. I'll be thinking of you guys. :hug: :hug:

Found out this morning that my work bff's son was in a serious car accident on the weekend, a couple of provinces away. :( I felt sick and on the verge of tears most of the day. :( It's bizarre. I sit 10 feet away from her all week long, we have breaks and lunch together, and I've never thought to get her cell number, so I can't even text her to let her know I'm thinking of them. :(

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Tara I hope your mom is ok :hug: Scary stuff!

And Comet where are the pics from the weekend?!?!? I looked at your pics on FB and only saw a few of you. I didn't realize your kids had different outfits for each day. That's a lot of work! I love the Tom Baker scarf :nerd: That's Doctor Who to me :)

that's scary stuff :( Hope he's ok.

my boss (from my main job that gave me off all month) called me today while I was at my part time job. She wanted to know if I could work 4 hours this week to make cupcakes for someone that just had a baby. FOUR hours. Unless something happens next week then that will be FOUR whole hours on a paycheck. But I guess that's better than the zero hours I was expecting :| She told me that she told the client she'd have to see if I was free. :lmao: She wasn't sure if I was staying in town or going somewhere. Must be nice to just think that everyone can take an entire month off without pay, like she is doing, and be able to go on a trip. :der:

In other news....my trainer completely kicked my ass today. She's given me some really hard workouts before but today was unreal. And I get to do it all over again in boot camp on Thursday night as she said today's session was a preview for things to come. :yikes:

Can't remember if anyone here watched Supernatural. :hmm: We don't anymore, but we used to like it a lot. Unfortunately the show went downhill after season 5. We loved that season but after that never watched it again. Anyway, these guys were in the show up until season 5 and they were 2 of our favorite characters, so it was AWESOME walking thru the lobby one day and spotting them walking through together!

Left: Rob Benedict who played Chuck (or God) and right: Richard Speight Jr who played The Trickster (or the Angel Gabriel) with Camille, and with Camille, Chelsea and friends (in the LOST costumes haha)

camilleandRobBenedictChuckGodandRichardSpeightJrTricksterGabriel.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, comet--it look like you and your girls had a great time, and you are all gorgeous! :love:

The guy on the right looks like the guy in Pepsi commercials (except he's always wearing a hat in the ads).

LOVE the stories and pics, comet!! :love: One of these years I'm going to get to CC. Hopefully sometime soon! I follow Damon on Twitter, and the amount of grief he gets about the ending makes me sad. I'm glad you were able to tell him that SOME of us love it and cry over it every time. :)

Oh also for Thora. I met the girl who will be the guest star on Dexter this seaon. She was on Chuck before but I never watched that. I got her autograph, but I gave it to one of my kid's friends for giving us a ride one night. During Comic-con you can use autographs in place of money! :giggle:

I don't watch either show - maybe you had me confused with someone else? :giggle: But thanks for the thought! :)

Yes Tara Tig was there. ;) I tried to get pics for you and Thora but they didn't come out good. I'll see what I got though and upload them later, I'm still uploading tons.

Awesome! I've bookmarked stuff about their panel that I'm going to read/watch once I get through the last season so I don't get inadvertently spoiled on anything. :)

Thanks you guys. :cute:

VP I hope all turns out well for your friend. :( That's so sad. :hug:

Ms. Purrl I don't think I've seen the Pepsi ad, or maybe I have but I can't remember. :hmm: I can't see the video so I can't check.

VP yes there is another recording of Bono doing She's a Mystery to Me, it's a live recording of just Bono and Edge I believe on some show, but I prefer the live bridge performance, especially since we have it in top quality since U2 officially released it as a B-side to on one of the Vertigo singles. If you need them I can send them a bit later. :wave:

Oh Damn! Thora I thought you watched Dexter. Hmmm I wonder who it is then, I can't remember now! :lol: Someone else here watches it I think!

And yes Thora and Tara, if you guys ever make it out here I'd be happy to meet up and do some stuff! It's crazy how many things are going on at the same time so most people have to pick and choose their own schedules. But I'm happy to help if I can, and if I keep going. Every year I say never again because of the crowds and stress. :lol:

I watch Dexter, so maybe you were thinking of me? I like it a lot when it's well done, but I'm not an uber-fan or anything, Some of the seasons are very up and down for me.

Thanks. I've been looking online for news, but there isn't any.

my boss (from my main job that gave me off all month) called me today while I was at my part time job. She wanted to know if I could work 4 hours this week to make cupcakes for someone that just had a baby. FOUR hours. Unless something happens next week then that will be FOUR whole hours on a paycheck. But I guess that's better than the zero hours I was expecting :| She told me that she told the client she'd have to see if I was free. :lmao: She wasn't sure if I was staying in town or going somewhere. Must be nice to just think that everyone can take an entire month off without pay, like she is doing, and be able to go on a trip. :der:

In other news....my trainer completely kicked my ass today. She's given me some really hard workouts before but today was unreal. And I get to do it all over again in boot camp on Thursday night as she said today's session was a preview for things to come. :yikes:

What did she have you do?

Oh Damn! Thora I thought you watched Dexter. Hmmm I wonder who it is then, I can't remember now! :lol: Someone else here watches it I think!

And yes Thora and Tara, if you guys ever make it out here I'd be happy to meet up and do some stuff! It's crazy how many things are going on at the same time so most people have to pick and choose their own schedules. But I'm happy to help if I can, and if I keep going. Every year I say never again because of the crowds and stress. :lol:

:lol: Nope. I'm sure there's someone here who does, though. :)

Cool! I'll have to keep that in mind. One of the airports near me often has good flight deals to several CA cities (including San Diego), so next year definitely might be a possibility. :D

Do any of you remember this song? :love:

KD Lang - Constant Craving (Live) - YouTube

I'm going off on a You Tube tangent. Her voice is amazing, gives me chills. I need to put her on my "must see" list.

Thanks Arw and Tara.
He has head injuries and is in a medically induced coma. Beyond that, I don't know anything. :(

I do. I've always loved that song.

I've also heard so many great things about her music in general over the years, she's very well-acclaimed and such. I should probably check out more of her work.

So sorry to hear about your friend's son, too, by the way. How awful. Everyone's in my thoughts, I hope he comes out of the coma soon and gets better :hug:.

:hug: She's thinking it might be, because the area it's in is the area that had the most done during the surgery, and it's still really swollen right there.

Ah, yeah, that would certainly be an explanation. May it just be that and nothing more.

Hey, if I'm able to make to Comic-Con next year, will you be my guide?

*has never been to a convention of any kind before* :reject:

This. My god, Comet, KICKASS stories! Love the pictures, too. I don't even watch the shows you listed* (though I do know of some of the people you mentioned) and I'm still envious! The party ones in particular are just cool. That's great that everyone was so friendly and nice as well.

*Out of the shows listed, I am rather interested in "Fringe". Somehow I've missed out on seeing that show, but I've heard so many good things, so I may have to add that one to my list of shows to finally get around to seeing. And of course, if I do so, and I like it, it had be before their last season :rolleyes: :p.

Did you guys run into anyone from "Community" at all? If you did, I will alternately love and hate you :wink:.

Also, hello to CK :wave:! I hear you on the busy summer stuff. Hope all's going well with you and your family!

Do any of you remember this song? :love:

*snip kd lang's awesomeness*

I'm going off on a You Tube tangent. Her voice is amazing, gives me chills. I need to put her on my "must see" list.

I just saw her a few weeks ago with the Siss Boom Bang. Fantastic show. Flawless voice. What a fucking vocal goddess.

Wednesday I'm going to see this. I hope people dance in the aisles! (I heard that happened at Sundance, or some screening like that.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tK7ERRrpzo

:dance:

And then Friday night I'm going to see this cat. LOVE THIS ALBUM. Best of the year so far, for me. (Although that Beach House record gives it a good run for its money.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtOToiIDNRA

Blathering on, because I'm bored right now ....

I tackled a project to frame a bunch of my favorite pics from Ireland, and then decided to do the same with some of my favorite pictures I've taken around the PNW. I think they turned out really nice, although I don't know where I'll hang them yet.

Cutting behind a tag, in case they're huge.

P1020778.jpg

P1020781.jpg

OMG Comet!! Nathan is from the show Castle. I love him!!!

Cori, the pictures look gret in those frames.

Tara, I hope everything is ok with your mom.

I have no idea what that is, but it sounds horrifying. Some muscles are aching already in sympathy.

... I don't know which muscles, I just know it must make some muscles sore!

all of them should be sore :happy: Here's a video. Not sure how much weight I did today but not much more than 10 pounds. Sometimes my trainer has me do the first half of this, the laying on the ground and rolling up but not standing. Instead of a weight I have to balance a shoe on my hand. There's aren't too bad trying to get to the standing position but I have a hard time with get back to laying on the ground. It's getting easier but these are still super freaking hard. Especially doing them 5 times in a row on each side.

Turkish Get Up - YouTube

all I gotta say is whoever invented the foam roller as a means to stretch is a genius. I can't imagine not using it on my entire body after a workout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom