PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting on a wood stump in woods drinking coffee :D

one bucket full of blueberrys and soon picking arctic raspberrys as found a hell of alot of em in one place :D

The acronym SoA still automatically forms Songs of Ascent in my head. Lol, yeah, don't think that will ever see the light of the day.

there are no active threads in pleba right now. I don't think I've ever seen that in all the years I've been here. Those boys better start doing something soon for new pictures! :grumpy:

Yeah, it's funny how we come to care so much about certain shows and characters, huh? That whole thing of "inviting these people into your home each week" and everything. It's fun.
Exactly. And, honestly, I get "involved" with shows and stuff, but never have I ever gotten to this level of love with a show that my whole family loves just as much.

It's both weird and awesome.

Hehe. Indeed I did :yes:. I like that the link mentioned him playing a handsome con man. He's got one part of the character down already.
Yes. Yes he does.

That's a pretty impressive casting list you shared there! This Zito guy sounds quite interesting, too, and I loved the bit in that link about how he's now working on the very network he was involved in a lawsuit against a while back. Gotta love irony, huh?
Occasionally, irony is one of the best things about life. :D

there are no active threads in pleba right now. I don't think I've ever seen that in all the years I've been here. Those boys better start doing something soon for new pictures! :grumpy:
:ohmy::faint:

Yea, I don't think it ever was this dead. It certainly was't inbetween Vertigo and NLOTH.

Glad you had a fun time, zu! :)

I went berry picking today, and ran into some friends at the fields who I hadn't seen in a long time, so that was lovely. It hasn't rained or stormed yet, but I'm sure it's coming at some point this evening...

Yeah, I saw that Tara represented with the photos. She's keepin' it real.

I was not lazy. I was at not one but TWO kids birthday parties. My Saturday was this

5am - run
6am - sweat on couch
7am - make salsa or what it more like - gazpacho
8am - shower
9am - mall
10-am buy cute shoes
11am - buy cute outfits for daughter
12pm - home to get ready for party 1
2-4pm sweat ass off at 3 year old party
5-6pm sweat ass off at 2 year old party
Home again, shower, pack, drive to Cape.

Today - we were at the beach for 6 hours. I am a lovely golden brown. Then my in-laws are taking not only the child, but dogs for 3 days. Lil G is at Camp Gramma and Papa! So, my husband and I were craving chips and salsa. So, at 9pm on a Sunday night - we stopped for chips, salsa and maragritas. Yep, I'm a bit toasty! I wish to fuck I could call in.

Yes, glad you got home okay, Zu!

I still feel bad I couldn't get to the airport to see you :hug:

Oh, no, Tara--hope she gets it checked out soon!

Glad you're home safely, zu!

Oh, damn, Tara, no :hug:.

Here's hoping it's just a false alarm.

:hug: She's thinking it might be, because the area it's in is the area that had the most done during the surgery, and it's still really swollen right there.

hi guys. summer is SO BUSY omg.

this being home all day w/2 kids = zero computer time. and i try to spend evenings with Mr. CK since he works all day. ah well, the boy will be back in school soon. then maybe i will have some free time during FroBaby's naps.

Ck! :hug:

I've been hearing horrible things on the news about weather in your area.

Weird -there's an extra $79 charge on my credit card from the Riviera but everything was paid up, the guy told me that at the desk when I checked out yesterday... :huh: It's pending, so I'm going to give it a couple days and find out what it is (it's not the resort fee, I paid that when I checked in).

I read a website called Fuck Yeah Lost, and comet and her daughter are in a picture on the site today! :up:

FUCKYEAHLOST.com

They're the two on the furthest left, for those who don't know what she looks like. Very cool!

Actually both daughters are sitting next to me. :giggle: That's Camille on the other side wearing the tie-dye. She's Desmond after he blew his clothes off in an explosion wearing Hurley's big shirt. LOL

We had a blast, but I'm so freaking exhausted! As usual it was great.

GR thanks for the compliment about the kids. Aww, :cute:

We had a few minor celeb run-ins. I'll post them all under a spoiler in case anyone doesn't care. :lol: But I just typed a bunch out in an email for some of the girls who don't make it here to Interference anymore so I'll copy it here so I don't have to type it all again as it could take me a good 2 hours! :reject:

For anyone who knows about shows like Fringe, Haven, Chuck, Lost, or Supernatural... check it out! :sexywink:

Also Tara we went to the SOA panel yesterday and that was cool. :up: We were pretty close but I didn't get maky good pics. I'll put them on FB later. Are we friends on FB yet? I don't remember. :reject: Also hugs for your mom. :hug: I hope it's nothing. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: OH and Buffy! We met someone from Buffy too. :D

So glad you Vegas girls had fun! I've barely had a chance to keep up with you guys there on FB since I've been so out there with Comic-con!

So Chelsea got to dance party with Nathan Fillion and Zachary Levi (from Chuck) the other night. :shifty: I'll also put that story in there. Hang on and I'll copy and paste. Also gotta upload a few pics...

Ok it's pretty dead in here right now so I'll just spam the thread. :evil: this is the guy we met from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He was just standing around waiting to leave for his flight he told us. So we talked to him for a while. My kids are great at recognizing actors from shows. I am TERRIBLE at it. They walk right past me and I don't even know it. :reject: But I was glad to meet this guy as he was a favorite character for me. :D He was Andrew on the show. His name is Tom Lenk.

talking to Camille
CamilleandTomLenk.jpg

with a group of my kids and friends
CamilleChelseaKelseyAmandaandFisherwithTomLenkCC2012.jpg

Then he handed me his iphone which I had no clue how to use and he asked me to take a pic of them with him, which he later posted on his blog which made my kids extremely happy. LOL! He had to show me how to use his phone :reject:, but I got the pic!

Ok any Haven fans? :hmm:

Camille is a big fan of a show called Haven, and she went to a signing and they all LOVED HER and went crazy over her. LOL. She said they wouldn't let her go and I guess THEY wanted a pic with her and security or somebody was saying NO PICTURES and the guy in the darker shirt said well HE wanted the pic and told her to come around the back of the booth and get a pic with them. :lol:

CamilleandHavencast.jpg

her signed poster
CamillesHavensigs.jpg

Anyone watch Fringe? :hmm: Here are a few bits and things:

So there are a few big hotels right next to the convention center where Comic-con is and that's the place to see most celebs just walking around. My kids were lucky enough to get invited to share a hotel room with a friend of theirs who's parents got her a room at the Hilton where lots of the celebs stay. So we were in and out of there a lot just to rest, get out of the madness for a bit, change, whatever. I guess these hotels jack up their prices to around $500 a night around CC. Geez!! :crack: Anyway, I'd love to be able to do that someday because it was soooo nice. Driving there every morning was a bitch with the traffic and finding parking was near impossible and expensive! ANYWAY... so at a different hotel across the street, we were standing right in front of it because we'd just eaten lunch at a tiny fish and bar place next door, and there a zillions of people on the streets and I really wasn't paying attention. There were 2 big black SUVs and bodyguards waiting and everyone was stopping because they knew someone famous was going to come out so we sort of stopped but we were tired and really didn't care. Well we never saw who they were waiting for, but in the mean time I remember someone brush by me real close and I thought WOW that guy is wearing some strong cologne, lol because it had a strong musky smell I thought was men's cologne, and my kids go "Anna Torv just walked right past you." LOL I was like WHAT?? So by the time I struggle for my camera it was too late, this big fancy limo bus thing pulls up and she starts getting in. But I got a pic of her BACK. HA. So my kids are like whoa did you smell her perfume??? She smelled good! And I was like I totally thought it was guy's cologne! Oops!

Anna Torv's back LOL
annatorvback.jpg

Next: Chelsea was coming from their room at the Hilton and passed by Jasika Nicole, who plays Astrid on Fringe. She said she was gorgeous and tiny and cute, and with her girlfriend. :cute:

And one of my kids friends met John Noble in the lobby of their hotel. He was super sweet and when she told him how much she admired him he said something like Thank you, love, and she said she nearly fainted. :giggle:

Can't remember if anyone here watched Supernatural. :hmm: We don't anymore, but we used to like it a lot. Unfortunately the show went downhill after season 5. We loved that season but after that never watched it again. Anyway, these guys were in the show up until season 5 and they were 2 of our favorite characters, so it was AWESOME walking thru the lobby one day and spotting them walking through together!

Left: Rob Benedict who played Chuck (or God) and right: Richard Speight Jr who played The Trickster (or the Angel Gabriel) with Camille, and with Camille, Chelsea and friends (in the LOST costumes haha)

camilleandRobBenedictChuckGodandRichardSpeightJrTricksterGabriel.jpg

ChelseaCamilleJustinKelseyBeccaRobBenedictChuckGodandRichardSpeightJrTricksterGabriel.jpg

I know Thora was excited to hear we met Damon Lindlelof :p who is the co-creator and writer for LOST. I got the chance to tell him how special the show is for me and my daughters, and how we cry all the way through the finale at the end every time we do our yearly rewatch now. He said it really meant a lot to hear that (because they take a lot of shit from people who don't like how the show ended :rolleyes: a lot of hate mail etc...)
(That's not an eyeroll for people who don't like how the show ended by the way! it's for the people who still go out of their way to daily tell Carlton and Damon on line places like Twitter how much they hate it.)

Anyway, he signed both my kids signs, and my CC badge. Here's Camille with her sign in her costume (she was naked Desmond in Hurley's shirt) :giggle:

CamilleLOSTCC2012.jpg

CamillesDamonsig.jpg

DamonLindelofandChelseaCC2012.jpg

Awesome pictures Comet!!! :heart:

Thanks! :cute:

Let's see, I also saw Sean Astin while waiting in the lobby of the Hilton for my kids. It was early in the morning and I was actually on a upper floor lobby where it was deserted and he was there just talking to some people. I was too shy to go up to him tho so i didn't. :reject:

Oh also, for any Supernatural fans: Yesterday we were in this huge crowd (of course) and when we finally made it out one of the girl's friends said said she was smushed into this super tall guy's back and he turned around to look at her and she started appologizing saying she's sorry but someone pushed her and she looks up and it's Jared Padelecki (he's Sam on TV's Supernatural) and he said No problem! She told him she was a big fan of the show (even tho we're not anymore lol) and he thanked her and was nice.

I want to still be in Vegas! :sad:
:hug:

Also Tara we went to the SOA panel yesterday and that was cool. :up: We were pretty close but I didn't get maky good pics. I'll put them on FB later. Are we friends on FB yet? I don't remember. :reject: Also hugs for your mom. :hug: I hope it's nothing. Fingers crossed.

That is so freaking awesome! saw the first tv promo for the new season on Saturday night, and I was uber-excited because of it.

:shifty: Was Tig there? :D

Also, I'm uber-jealous of the dance party with Nathan Fillion. My brother is too. We are both uber-jealous. :yes:

That's cool about all the people you got to see/meet. Tom Lenk is so adorable. :cute:

Oh also for Thora. I met the girl who will be the guest star on Dexter this seaon. She was on Chuck before but I never watched that. I got her autograph, but I gave it to one of my kid's friends for giving us a ride one night. During Comic-con you can use autographs in place of money! :giggle:

Yes Tara Tig was there. ;) I tried to get pics for you and Thora but they didn't come out good. I'll see what I got though and upload them later, I'm still uploading tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom