PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2012, 10:39 PM   #121
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arw View Post
all of them should be sore Here's a video.
Oy vey.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:41 PM   #122
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Oy vey.
yeppers....

Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #123
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:41 AM
cori - the pictures look great!

I love how in that video the dude is all - "25lbs is a nice easy weight to start out with." Good one, buddy!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #124
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

That video looked painful.....

*doesn't exercise much*
Old 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #125
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
cori - the pictures look great!

I love how in that video the dude is all - "25lbs is a nice easy weight to start out with." Good one, buddy!
the first time I ever did these with a weight it was 5 lbs!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #126
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:41 AM
Quote:
kettle bell swings, turkish get ups, and push ups while on a stability ball for a half hour then once we were done I had to run 2 miles.
I had to look up the Turkish get Ups. Yikes.

I heard my trainer has a sleigh that she loads with weights that we have to push around and do stuff on.

Tonight, my husband and I went to the gym. He sat there and watched me press 400 pounds with my legs. He said a guy walked by and was like "WTF??"

Tomorrow - run in the morning. Then boxing class at night.

Bummer. Summer is over, I just saw the first 'back to school sale' commercial. C'mon people.....it's only July 16!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #127
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
the first time I ever did these with a weight it was 5 lbs!
Exactly! Whenever I do the 30 Day Shred, I always start out with 5 lbs. No way would I start with anything higher than that! #wuss
Old 07-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #128
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:41 AM
I remember starting with 5lb weights and not being able to move. I went out and bought 3lb weights after that. I was a WUSS!~
Old 07-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #129
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Okay, I found this site because of PeeWee Herman (don't laugh!). It's actually kinda nice.

Daily Odd Compliment - Page 1 of 66
Old 07-17-2012, 12:56 AM   #130
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Tara I hope your mom is ok Scary stuff!

And Comet where are the pics from the weekend?!?!? I looked at your pics on FB and only saw a few of you. I didn't realize your kids had different outfits for each day. That's a lot of work! I love the Tom Baker scarf That's Doctor Who to me

Oh dang! I didn't see this post before sorry! I haven't uploaded all my pics yet. It takes FOREVER now that I need to update my computer and haven't done it yet. I no longer have Flash which nearly all websites use now so that means no more uploading to photobucket at all, and Facebook I can only load one pic at a time and it takes ages to do. Still no seeing any kind of videos for me either. Booo.

Anyway, I'll upload more pics to FB slowly but surely. Don't count on ME being in too many of them tho because I was the one taking the pictures.

Oh and yeah my kids like to do different outfits each day. Camille's Tom Baker was a huge hit. It was so weird walking around with them. They got stopped constantly all weekend for pics. They must have had hundreds of pics taken. Sometimes it was every minute or so all day. One of the days Chelsea was a girl character from a British show called Ashes to Ashes named Alex Drake. I don't know if anyone has ever seen it. Anyway, she knew it would be pretty obscure and maybe no one would recognize it. She said she would be thrilled if one person did, so she was super happy that TWO people did all day.

Before my kids did this I had no idea it was such a popular thing for girls to do female versions of many male characters! They switch up the men's clothes for cuter girl versions of everything. I like it tho when the guys do male versions of female characters, because usually they don't switch for male clothes, and instead they squeeze into the dresses and girl stuff.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #131
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintagePunk View Post
I watch Dexter, so maybe you were thinking of me? I like it a lot when it's well done, but I'm not an uber-fan or anything, Some of the seasons are very up and down for me.

Thanks. I've been looking online for news, but there isn't any.
OH it probably was you! We got to watch the first seven minutes of the next season opener so that was a fun tease. Hopefully this season will be a good one!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:03 AM   #132
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post

This. My god, Comet, KICKASS stories! Love the pictures, too. I don't even watch the shows you listed* (though I do know of some of the people you mentioned) and I'm still envious! The party ones in particular are just cool. That's great that everyone was so friendly and nice as well.

*Out of the shows listed, I am rather interested in "Fringe". Somehow I've missed out on seeing that show, but I've heard so many good things, so I may have to add that one to my list of shows to finally get around to seeing. And of course, if I do so, and I like it, it had be before their last season .

Did you guys run into anyone from "Community" at all? If you did, I will alternately love and hate you .

We loved Fringe in the beginning, and although it isn't bad now, it's just one of those shows that sort of lost us along the way, so we're not super into it anymore, but will probably watch with some passing interest next season to see if it gets better again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancoke71 View Post
OMG Comet!! Nathan is from the show Castle. I love him!!!
Ah I wasn't sure which show he's in now. I absolutely love him in Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog with Neil Patrick Harris. Captain Hammer.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 AM   #133
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

G'night all. Love you.

*wishes happy U2-related dreams for everyone*
Old 07-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #134
Blue Crack Distributor

Oh and M_A I don't think we met any Community people.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #135
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:41 AM
Night, Tara! Same to you! Love you, too!

For when you're awake again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post

Okay, I found this site because of PeeWee Herman (don't laugh!). It's actually kinda nice.

Daily Odd Compliment - Page 1 of 66
Pah, no laughing here. I used to watch Pee-Wee Herman all the time as a kid .

That site is cute! I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
We loved Fringe in the beginning, and although it isn't bad now, it's just one of those shows that sort of lost us along the way, so we're not super into it anymore, but will probably watch with some passing interest next season to see if it gets better again.
*Nods* Yeah, I've heard different views on how the show's progressed-some say it's as good as ever, some are like you and kinda fell off. But that happens with every show, doesn't it ? I've also heard of the show being compared to other cool sci-fi stuff, too, so yeah, if/when I get a chance that'll be another show on my list to check out.

Re: Nathan Fillion, there's a girl on another board I've gone to who's got a big ol' thing for him, too. I know of the stuff he's been in, but I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard about him he seems like a pretty cool guy. And I can see why women go nuts over him.

Cori, your pictures are gorgeous. I LOVE the one of the cliffs and the water-all the water-related ones are beautiful. And the shot of that building with the pointy roofs (church? Or something?) is nice, too. Did I mention I REALLY want to go there someday?

All my favorite late night people are finally back from their two week breaks tonight ! And they were funny. Good to be back on my regular viewing schedule again .