PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, been trying to see if anyone caught that on tape but no luck. Hope some security camera or something pops out later

Pah, no laughing here. I used to watch Pee-Wee Herman all the time as a kid :).

That site is cute! I like it.

Isn't it? And it actually made me feel good....

which is weird. :ohmy:

:doh:

Oh :(

*update

Confirmed that it was a meteorite that blew up in midair, damn, was getting ready for zombie apocalypse :|
A meteorite blew up? Seriously?

That's both freaking awesome and terrifying.

*is always getting ready for the zombie apocalypse* :shh: :shifty:

My husband just said something sort of snotty to me and now I want to stab him in the eye. It's a good thing I'm at work.

I don't need to fuel that fire. I have a list of men I can run away with. Something tells me that I will not be able to lure Bono away from the wife (and I'm sure I will be just another in a long line of women who have tried).

walked around the lake (3 miles) then went to the gym and ran a mile at 3.0 speed but on 9.0 incline :crack: Then relaxed in the outdoor pool. I'm so tired :yawn: I actually work tomorrow! Both jobs. It won't be more than 7-8 hours but it's still going to be really difficult to be in a structured environment for the whole day :der:

Oh dang! I didn't see this post before sorry! I haven't uploaded all my pics yet. It takes FOREVER now that I need to update my computer and haven't done it yet. I no longer have Flash which nearly all websites use now so that means no more uploading to photobucket at all, and Facebook I can only load one pic at a time and it takes ages to do. Still no seeing any kind of videos for me either. Booo. :(

Anyway, I'll upload more pics to FB slowly but surely. Don't count on ME being in too many of them tho because I was the one taking the pictures. :wink:

Oh and yeah my kids like to do different outfits each day. Camille's Tom Baker was a huge hit. It was so weird walking around with them. They got stopped constantly all weekend for pics. They must have had hundreds of pics taken. :ohmy: Sometimes it was every minute or so all day. One of the days Chelsea was a girl character from a British show called Ashes to Ashes named Alex Drake. I don't know if anyone has ever seen it. Anyway, she knew it would be pretty obscure and maybe no one would recognize it. She said she would be thrilled if one person did, so she was super happy that TWO people did all day. :lol:

Before my kids did this I had no idea it was such a popular thing for girls to do female versions of many male characters! They switch up the men's clothes for cuter girl versions of everything. I like it tho when the guys do male versions of female characters, because usually they don't switch for male clothes, and instead they squeeze into the dresses and girl stuff. :giggle:

I they they looked great! And :yikes: some guys can be so dumb sometimes! I figured you would be the photographer for most of the weekend. :)

:gah: I just sent out an evite for a party for my mom's 65th birthday and the first person to respond was one of her cousins saying that she and all of her siblings (5 other people) along with their families are going to a performance that night and won't be able to make it. There's a large guest list but that's like over half of the family we invited that now won't be there. So now we're torn if we should change it or keep the date. The thing about their commitment is it's one of the cousin's sons that is a professional musician (as is his wife) and they are performing for the family and a few friends. She's going to see if they can change the date but she "doubts" it. :| Really? Since he does this professionally and if it's just for family and a few friends it sounds like it's for a small group that has seen them perform a million times to begin with. I know I sure have over the years :happy: I don't remember a time in his life when he didn't have his instrument with him at a family party. It would be quite lovely on their part if they could change the date because my mom is completely upset by the fact that this entire group can't come but yet she doesn't want to change the date for her party either. :sigh:

That sucks, arw. :( It sounds like that gathering is really tiny - how fucking hard would it be to change the date?! :tsk: Is there any way that you could ask the guy who's doing the performance if he'd be willing to move the date?

Family situations like this can be so tricky. I hope you're able to figure something out!

my mom said they are playing at an actual paying place so the cousin and his wife will be paid to play there and it's open to the public. So that changes things a bit since they only work as musicians this will be a way for them to make $$$$$. But still. I'm super annoyed. Ever since the old folks in the family all passed away (we only have one great aunt left) we just don't see everyone like we used to. It would have been nice of them to be able to attend but after talking to my mom and sister, they say the hell with them and don't change the date :happy:

It's difficult because her bday is Labor Day weekend so she's worried that no one will be in town. That's a huge travel weekend since school always starts the day after LD so everyone goes to their cabins one last time. Most of the people we invited have lake homes so I can bet they'll all be there for a 3 day weekend. Also, our State Fair is during her birthday and she ALWAYS goes to the fair on her actual birthday. Nothing gets in the way of her going that day. Since her bday is on Friday we thought maybe we'd have the party on Friday night. But then she got all super teary because that would mean she'd have to go to the fair on a different day. It's 10 days long but I guess it wouldn't be the same for her. My grandpa took her every single year growing up, we went every single year that day when I was younger, and now she and my dad always, always, always take that day off to go. So I can understand her reasons to not want to change it and I guess I can see why my cousin would probably not be able to change his event either. Bummer all around but it's her day so I have to do what she wants.

That really sucks, arw :hug:. There's still a bit of time, though, who knows, maybe plans will change or something? It'd be more last minute, of course, especially since you already sent out invites, but it's worth keeping in touch just on the off chance something happens where they can come after all.

I hope it all works out for your mom's birthday so she can have a nice celebration.

yeah it sucks. We set this up so it's the weekend before Labor Day because we think more people would have to decline that weekend instead of the weekend before. I don't want to listen to her whine for the rest of the summer about how she can't go to the fair on her birthday so after thinking about this all night, I'm going to keep the party for the night we have it set for. If my cousin and wife can't change their date then I guess the portion of our family will have to decide which is more important for them to attend. My mom has been saying since her birthday last summer that she wants a huge 65th birthday party the weekend before her birthday so she can still go to the fair on her birthday, that she doesn't want any surprises, she wants it catered (good thing I work for a caterer!) and she wants me to make a big cake. :crazy: She's certainly been thinking about this party long enough so we have to do whatever she wants.

That sucks Arw, hope that there will be many friends instead so the family won't be missed. Some people are just asshats. Friends you can choose, but family you're sadly born and stuck with.

I've decided that it's pizza day today. I've been feeling pretty meh lately, and really need to get some studying done. Maybe pizza will inspire me.

:crack: Ugh, the saga continues.

Sensei creepy texted me this morning or last night, dunno didn't check my phone earlier, that I left so sudden last night, that he wanted to talk to me. But that he'll do that friday, as I seemed distant last night.

Yeah uhm no shit dude, I'm fucking creeped out by you and don't want to spend another minute more than necessary. He also seemed to pay more attention to me than the rest of the group, which he shouldn't. And it's creeping me out even more.

So I told him I'm busy. He asked with what. I answered shortly that I'm busy with finishing my degree, work and other stuff. His response? Oh do tell.

WTF DUDE. YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND. This is none of your business and not profesional. :| Seriously after friday I'm GLAD it's summer break for karate, because I don't know how much more of this I can take. Fuck if he's going to text me after that I can just tell him to fuck off as I won't see him for 6 weeks anyway.

:crack:

edit: I didn't respond, so after a couple minutes he texted back"right, you're busy. I'll see you friday". :crack: Do not want.

joke time

I got banned from Waterstones today for moving all the 'Caution - Wet Floor' signs to the '50 Shades of Grey' shelf.

:lol:

A small excerpt from what I'm reading. :crack:

Microscopically, the jejunal mucosae of all lines featured markedly hyperplastic nonmucinous villous epithelium, characterized by pesudostratisfied columnar cells forming tufts and floret-like configurations along the villous surfaces.

I have no idea what I just read. My god, this has to be the worst sentence in the entire thing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom