PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m87v8wC1Im1qdmh1ho1_500.jpg

:D :love:

That is a cool tattoo!

Lollapalooza Is Back On! Doors Are Open, See New Schedule | Lollapalooza 2012 | August 3-5, 2012 : Grant Park : Chicago, IL

One of my friends from interference is there. She was on the rail for Red Hot Chili Peppers and had been looking forward to this for ages. Obviously safety is far more important than a concert, but it still sucks. Sad for her. I'm glad they made the right call to get everyone out though.

Wow. :ohmy:

I was worried about that last year at the Minneapolis show too, but luckily we made it through the night despite lightning through the entire show!

bonocomet said:
Wow. :ohmy:

I was worried about that last year at the Minneapolis show too, but luckily we made it through the night despite lightning through the entire show!

They were able to resume the festivities. :up:

That's a really cute picture of Bono and Ali. She looks lovely, and he looks :drool:.

Lollapalooza Is Back On! Doors Are Open, See New Schedule | Lollapalooza 2012 | August 3-5, 2012 : Grant Park : Chicago, IL

One of my friends from interference is there. She was on the rail for Red Hot Chili Peppers and had been looking forward to this for ages. Obviously safety is far more important than a concert, but it still sucks. Sad for her. I'm glad they made the right call to get everyone out though.

Indeed. After the recent tragic incidents at concerts, much better to be safe than sorry. I'm glad to see festival runners are wising up and taking more precautions.

Good to hear they seem to have resumed the festivities, though, hope your friend was able to get back and enjoy the show again.

Bonogirl, that is a kickass tattoo. I'll never get one, 'cause I don't think I could pull them off and they're just not really my thing, but some people have some really amazing ones (my sister's got a few), and yours is just the latest example of that. I'm glad it wasn't too painful for you. And mum's the word re: your parents ;).

well after viewing some of the pics from my reunion last night, I'm glad I didn't go. Seeing some of those faces brought back a lot of unpleasant memories. Plus some of the outfits people wore are just ridiculous. I would have liked to have connected with a few people but glad I didn't waste my time last night.

That's a really cute picture of Bono and Ali. She looks lovely, and he looks :drool:.

Indeed. After the recent tragic incidents at concerts, much better to be safe than sorry. I'm glad to see festival runners are wising up and taking more precautions.

Good to hear they seem to have resumed the festivities, though, hope your friend was able to get back and enjoy the show again.

Bonogirl, that is a kickass tattoo. I'll never get one, 'cause I don't think I could pull them off and they're just not really my thing, but some people have some really amazing ones (my sister's got a few), and yours is just the latest example of that. I'm glad it wasn't too painful for you. And mum's the word re: your parents ;).

I saw on fb that she did infact get her rail spot back for the RHCP. AND got another rail spot today so it's all good.

well after viewing some of the pics from my reunion last night, I'm glad I didn't go. Seeing some of those faces brought back a lot of unpleasant memories. Plus some of the outfits people wore are just ridiculous. I would have liked to have connected with a few people but glad I didn't waste my time last night.

Glad there's nothing to regret.

I LOVE summer storms but man, they do a number on mountain biking trails around here. SO much more sand which is nearly impossible for me to control my bike in. And some of the tire ruts are so deep now, you have no choice but to ride in them. And more exposed rocks. It was an interesting ride this morning, minor meeting with a thorned shrubbery of some kind but no big falls (for me at least, my friend fell twice, but is mostly unharmed). I think I'll do a little sewing today. :hmm:

Hi ladies! I see U2 is "hard at work in the studio" again. Chop chop boys! Make me a record!

Finished my 8 week Paleo Challenge yesterday!
I lost 38 pounds! It works.

Dude, that's amazing.

In whining news, it was 96 here in Seattle today, which means my living room feels like what I imagine hell must feel like.

I mean, I walked in there an hour ago to see how bad it was, and Hitler said 'hi!'

Hooray, U217! Congrats!

I saw on fb that she did infact get her rail spot back for the RHCP. AND got another rail spot today so it's all good.

Good deal :up: :).

Dude, that's amazing.

In whining news, it was 96 here in Seattle today, which means my living room feels like what I imagine hell must feel like.

I mean, I walked in there an hour ago to see how bad it was, and Hitler said 'hi!'

Ba-dum-TISH :rimshot:.

It's been gorgeous here this weekend. Supposed to get into the low 50s tonight for a low.

Oh man, someone posted a pic in the Misc pics thread from the other night when Neil Patrick Harris posted that he'd met Bono and Edge at Elton's (as in, Elton John) - Bono looks :drunk: *snerk*

Whoohoo! Our wrestler just wrestled himself in to the finals,that means Estonia has one Olympic medal insured.Will it be gold or silver tho':hyper::applaud:

France - Japan on womens footie on now and Canada - USA after, go Canada :D

using this to watch all bbc channels live :D (good for all UK, US and other channels too) :shh:

vuKoo.jpg

Gg, if I were home, I'd make a thread for you....can you wait till Edge's birthday??
Someone post some Pop Bono/Beardy Bono for Gg!

Happy Birthday!

U217 said:
Hi ladies! I see U2 is "hard at work in the studio" again. Chop chop boys! Make me a record!

Finished my 8 week Paleo Challenge yesterday! * SPOILER *

Way to go! :applaud: A few of my friends are doing the Paleo diet and they love it.

Have you tried on clothes that you haven't been able to fit into for awhile and discovered they fit perfectly? If so, best feeling ever, y/y? :love: I have literally been giddy when that's happened over the past 7 months.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Drea said:
Oh man, someone posted a pic in the Misc pics thread from the other night when Neil Patrick Harris posted that he'd met Bono and Edge at Elton's (as in, Elton John) - Bono looks :drunk: *snerk*

:lol: *goes to see pic*

You're saying Bono consumes alcohol to the point of intoxication? :shocked:

Finished my 8 week Paleo Challenge yesterday!
I lost 38 pounds! It works.

DANG!!!! That's impressive!!! I don't think I have the will power to do that. I'll just whine about being fat instead.

Dude, that's amazing.

I guess when most places dont have A/C it's hard. It was 103 here today. I put some energy chewy things in my gym bag so I could eat them before my afernoon workout. Left my gym bag in the car and they literally melted into liquid. Gross.

You're saying Bono consumes alcohol to the point of intoxication? :shocked:

Nope. Doesn't happen. LALAALALALALALA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom