PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: my boss called me today and said that my summer break is over! :drool: I knew I was working this Friday from a conversation we had last week but that's as far as it went. I was a little worried I would be off again next week and if that was the case then I'd probably have to borrow money from my family in a few weeks. I'll be glad to get back into the swing of things next week. Sounds like I need to be there every day. It's been nice to have a break but I wasn't expecting a 5 week break and having to spend so much of my savings. I have a lot going on every weekend in August that requires spending fun money so this is coming at a good time! Lots of parties coming up in Sept so I have a ton of tastings in August. Yay :)

Happy Birthday Tara! :weekend:

Happy Birthday Tara!

Happy birthday, Tara! :)

Thanks, guys. :hug:

:hyper: my boss called me today and said that my summer break is over! :drool: I knew I was working this Friday from a conversation we had last week but that's as far as it went. I was a little worried I would be off again next week and if that was the case then I'd probably have to borrow money from my family in a few weeks. I'll be glad to get back into the swing of things next week. Sounds like I need to be there every day. It's been nice to have a break but I wasn't expecting a 5 week break and having to spend so much of my savings. I have a lot going on every weekend in August that requires spending fun money so this is coming at a good time! Lots of parties coming up in Sept so I have a ton of tastings in August. Yay :)

Yay! :hyper:

Glad you liked the movie, Tara. I'm normally not a huge superhero movie type of person (though I did see 'Batman Returns' a few years back and rather liked that one), but I've been hearing generally good things about this one, so maybe sometime I'll check it out.

Also glad to hear your birthday went well :).

And arw, yay for getting some more work and income coming your way!

That was fucking hilarious, my freezer is almost full and still picking berries just for fun, it´s relaxing and good exercise.

Picked one bucket full and drove to elderly peoples home and gave it to them, when they saw it they started fighting who gets to clean those :lol::lol:

:lol: still laughing, had to run away lmao

Niiice! I don't listen to the radio very much any more, but I'd be shocked (and of course VERY happy) if they ever played that song around here. :D

I am SO excited for the long weekend coming up. I'm taking most of Friday off, then we have a holiday on Monday, plus it's sounding like I'll be able to take Tuesday off as well!! :love: I'm so exhausted. Last weekend was insanely busy, so I'm very ready to have several days off where I can just lay outside in the sun and relax. It's supposed to get up to 30C (86F) over the weekend too, which will be fabulous!

Anyone want a piece :drool:

JT5ea.jpg

*burp*

stuffed now :lol:

Glad you liked the movie, Tara. I'm normally not a huge superhero movie type of person (though I did see 'Batman Returns' a few years back and rather liked that one), but I've been hearing generally good things about this one, so maybe sometime I'll check it out.

Also glad to hear your birthday went well :).

And arw, yay for getting some more work and income coming your way!

It was an amazing movie. I was extremely pleased with it.... to put it mildly. :D

Batman Returns is awesome. It has the Penguin. The Penguin is cool. :D

The airport has been a massive clusterfuck. Let's hope the flight is better. Ugh.
:hug:

Jj :drool:

Yesterday in my car I was listening to the radio and they played Green Day's new single, then immediately after came Desire. It was pretty cool how it absolutely sounded fresh and awesome, could have easily been another new song. U2 is so cool like that. :up:

That looks amazing, JJ! :drool:

I need to do some baking with berries this weekend when I visit my family. It's still a bit too early for picking blackberries (they grow like CRAZY where my parents live), but they might have some raspberries left. We'll see. :)

JJ, sweet of you to bring berries to the elderly home! And that cobbler looks delish!

Grace, hope your trip is going more smoothly.

Thora, yay for a long weekend, especially after last weekend working extra hard.

I hate to say it but I don't love Green Day's new single. I think it's... boring :reject:

and today was my first day with students. It was exhausting which made for a crummy workout. And then I came home and had a beer and two cookies. Healthy, ur doin it wrong. :reject:

AND I think I've had water in my ear for 3 days now :crack:

I'm SO ready for some time off. This week has definitely been a struggle - my energy levels have been next to nil. I've been having a nap every day after I get home from work, plus getting at least 7 hours of sleep at night, and I'm still totally beat. I plan on sleeping a TON this weekend! :drool:

Don't feel guilty about having the beer and cookies! Nothing wrong with treats every now and then. You deserve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom