PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love stumbling upon blogs of U2 fans with suffocating senses of entitlement. :happy:

The bloggers don't post here, as far as I know. So many facepalms were had while reading. :crack: :lmao:

I've noticed people talking about the outcome on Twitter - it is over now. Sorry you missed it! :(

I caught 3 quarters of it. It was a good game - close the whole time. Exciting. And nice "scenery" too. :wink:

I love stumbling upon blogs of U2 fans with suffocating senses of entitlement. :happy:

The bloggers don't post here, as far as I know. So many facepalms were had while reading. :crack: :lmao:

linkplz?

Oooh, drama! :evil: :giggle:

I caught 3 quarters of it. It was a good game - close the whole time. Exciting. And nice "scenery" too. :wink:

linkplz?

Glad you got to see it. I was just about to post that it's on NBC right now. All my other stations are doing repeats of previous events or are showing non-Olympics programs. I'm watching for the "scenery" for sure! :D

Yeah, that's a bit weird. But this confirms that the Larry-Ann partnership is one of convenience and not passion.

I am totally kidding by the way.

She can't even spell stylist right. :tsk: :rolleyes:

Plus, in one of her last tweets, she mentions Kelowna, which about 4-5 hours away from the Vancouver area. I HIGHLY doubt that Larry is in my province right now. If he is, might be time for a little getaway. :wink:

Yeah, I wonder if she's been invited to a party that he's rumored to be at or if she just has a vague notion of where he is and is going to stalk him.

Or maybe he hired a hooker. :shrug:

Phew. Another busy weekend in preparation for the wedding. After we got our hair done (of which I need to have redone), we went to my in-laws. We got to see a movie last night. Okay, we saw Ted....not the movie I had wanted to see this week....but it was whatever. It had it's moments.

Today, we went to a flea market where I purchased a dress in size that was single digit. It's been since 1992 that I've donned anything in a single digit - other than shoe.

Then we drove home, dropped off the dogs and went back out shopping. We bought my husband some flip-flops. Then out to dinner where I had a lambic and wheat beer mixed. It was lovely. Oh, and truffle fries. Can't go wrong with that.

This week we go to Florida for my sister's wedding. It will be the first time in 15 years that I've been with all my brother's and sister. It's going to be weird. The family dynamic has always been strange and not easy. And I know it will mostly likely all fall away when we are all together again. But I'm nervous. Plus the added stress of packing and a really long day traveling.

Sounds like an exhausting but good day. And YAY for the dress size!!!!!

Good luck with family - keep us posted. And know we're always here if you need to rant.

:wave:

1EY7g.jpg

:wave:

Free trip as won it in FB competition, free ferry + hotel + 2 fanzone tickets, handing one ticket to some real fan outside gate for free :D

and no need to book hotel in Helsinki as leaving after Bruce gig ends to Tampere and sleeping on friends flat there and then RHCP is there again :lol:

Free trip as won it in FB competition, free ferry + hotel + 2 fanzone tickets, handing one ticket to some real fan outside gate for free :D

and no need to book hotel in Helsinki as leaving after Bruce gig ends to Tampere and sleeping on friends flat there and then RHCP is there again :lol:

awesome!!!!

I'm seeing RHCP in Oct then maybe Bruce 2 weeks later. Tickets go on sale this Sat for Bruce and I don't know if I should spend the money. Well ok, I know I should spend the money because Bruce is freaking awesome live, but since I haven't worked full time in almost a month I don't know if I should spend any money right now. :sigh:

just had to sacrifice 15 min of Olympic viewing (mens gymnastics....not my fave so it's ok). My kitty was in desperate need of play time so we stalked and chased the laser. It's amazing what a few minutes of playing can do to change a cat's behavior. Now he's as calm as can be....just the way I like it. :)

Aw :cute:.

Mine decided my hand was her pillow today. And she was all bummed out because my mom had gone to the laundromat after work and wasn't home right away as a result. If it's 5 pm or later and my mom's not home yet our cat starts to meow loudly and walk around confused.

JJ...damn, that's a NICE prize! More reason for me to hop on Facebook more often, apparently. Sounds like fun, hope you have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom