PGP-Dirty dancing into a new thread - Page 19 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #271
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 06:52 PM
But that's after Christmas! Pheasant is such a good Christmas dish.

I get the point tho. Waaaay too cold and dark for me.

And as expected, Sensei Creepster did text me last night when I went to bed. That I left quickly again, that he didn't even got to give me a 'proper' goodbye(I do NOT want to think what he meant with that), and that he'd talk to me later this week if that was okay.
I texted back just now that I don't see how that's necessary, since karate is over for the summer. And that I'd see him after the holiday.
He texted back quickly "ok, see you after summer".

I think the message FINALLY got through that thick skull of his.

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #272
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:52 PM
List of Christmas dishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #273
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post

And as expected, Sensei Creepster did text me last night when I went to bed. That I left quickly again, that he didn't even got to give me a 'proper' goodbye(I do NOT want to think what he meant with that), and that he'd talk to me later this week if that was okay.
I texted back just now that I don't see how that's necessary, since karate is over for the summer. And that I'd see him after the holiday.

Hopefully that will be the end of it. That's a good response that you gave him.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #274
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:52 PM
Waiting for Toronto - Liverpool preseason game
Old 07-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #275
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:52 PM
I was able to pick up an extra 6 hour shift tomorrow at my second job. My grand total of hours this entire month is still going to end up being half of my monthly income. But I'm super grateful for the extra shift tomorrow and I'll still be out there in time to get to a weight training class at the gym.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #276
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
But that's after Christmas! Pheasant is such a good Christmas dish.

I get the point tho. Waaaay too cold and dark for me.

what a wacko....hopefully he'll leave you alone.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #277
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:52 PM
I went to the 11pm showing last night, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that during the first scene with a lot of gunfire (likely the scene where everything went down in Colorado) I whipped my head from side to side to the exits up front (I was sitting in the front row, not by choice - assigned seats) to make sure no one was there... Ashamed enough that I haven't admitted that on Twitter or Facebook

A word of advice: don't sit in the front row (if you can help it) if you get motion sick... I spent the first 20 mins of the movie thinking I was going to throw up (because of one shot near the beginning). It could have also been that we were seeing the movie in the UltraAVX theatre which has a bigass screen... but I spent half the movie with my eyes closed because I was still feeling queasy.

Old 07-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #278
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:

:fingerscrossed: Let's hope the message got through, and party like it's 1999!

Oh, wait, it's 2012.... let's party like it's 2999! *is in a weird mood today*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drea View Post
I went to the 11pm showing last night, and I'm a little ashamed to admit that during the first scene with a lot of gunfire (likely the scene where everything went down in Colorado) I whipped my head from side to side to the exits up front (I was sitting in the front row, not by choice - assigned seats) to make sure no one was there... Ashamed enough that I haven't admitted that on Twitter or Facebook

A word of advice: don't sit in the front row (if you can help it) if you get motion sick... I spent the first 20 mins of the movie thinking I was going to throw up (because of one shot near the beginning). It could have also been that we were seeing the movie in the UltraAVX theatre which has a bigass screen... but I spent half the movie with my eyes closed because I was still feeling queasy.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #279
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 06:52 PM
Sofar so good, no phone ringing.

My fish eggs were supposed to hatch yesterday, but they still haven't. I hope they're okay though, that they'll hatch tomorrow.

I'll be spending a nice relaxed day with the aquarium, cleaning water, and trying to clip out some of the wildly growing moss. I'll be sending that to someone from the aquarium forum who's starting a new tank.

Hopefully my new tank will be brought here tuesday, so I can start up a baby tank in that one.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 07-21-2012, 05:07 PM   #280
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 11:52 AM
2999? That would be quite the interesting party! I can't even imagine what our world might look like in that year, if it's still even around in any proper sense!

GG, ugh, yeah, let's hope it finally sinks in for him. At least you're done now, so enjoy the distance and freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drea View Post
There's nothing to be ashamed of with that, that's a totally logical reaction. I'm pretty sure I would've done the same thing. Never hurts to keep your guard up.

Sorry the start of the movie made you feel kinda bleh.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #281
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
2999? That would be quite the interesting party! I can't even imagine what our world might look like in that year, if it's still even around in any proper sense!
I imagine a lot of robots.

Mainly versions of Data from Star Trek: TNG, and Bender from Futurama.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #282
Blue Crack Addict

I was talking to Dazz via text today. It sounds like she's making progress. She went up and down a full flight of stairs recently. And today, with the help of her aide, she was able to do 5 blocks in a neighborhood with various inclines. She wanted me to let you know she misses you all and to send hugs to everyone.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #283
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daygloeyes2 View Post
I was talking to Dazz via text today. It sounds like she's making progress. She went up and down a full flight of stairs recently. And today, with the help of her aide, she was able to do 5 blocks in a neighborhood with various inclines. She wanted me to let you know she misses you all and to send hugs to everyone.
Go Dazz!

*sends hugs back*

And you? How's the pain level today?
Old 07-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #284
Blue Crack Addict

Hi Tara! I stumbled again and had to land on my left leg. Go me. I'm feeling better tonight though. How's your day been?
Old 07-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #285
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daygloeyes2 View Post
Hi Tara! I stumbled again and had to land on my left leg. Go me. I'm feeling better tonight though. How's your day been?

Peachy-keen, as my mom would say.... or, maybe not, as she says that when she's upset.

It's been a day. I'm glad it's over, but nothing really happened.