PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ass-spam

resizevegasseapeny12.jpg

Ass spam. :love::lol:

So I got very little sleep last night due to the headache. Need to go into work tommorow. Shouldn't have called in sick today but on about 2 hours sleep had no choice. :crack::lol: So off to try get some sleep.

Night girls. :hug::heart: Thanks for the ass spam Comet. :wink:

Always my pleasure to provide delicious spam of any and all varietays. :kiss: sleep well :)

:yawn: I'm going to bed now tho, will leave the torrent on for the night. Hope it'll get more seeds soon, got one now with a grand speed of 3 kb/s.

Carrying over from the last thread...

:whistle:

I finally got my acceptance to King's College. :shifty:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, really freaky thing just happened - my living room light is over one wall, and is made up of 3 or 4 fluorescent lights (the long tubes). Well, two of the three have been out for a while now (the third one's been out for months, the second a couple months) and I've had the first one only....

The second one just came back on at what appears to be full strength and no one's replaced it :ohmy::uhoh: The super doesn't know it's out (because my apt is currently too messy to let anyone in to fix it) and nothing's been done... I'm a little freaked out, actually :lol:

Also, for Jem: I'm not an ass woman, but in the same album as the pic that was posted is a pic that shows that Adam really... enjoys being on stage :wink:

okay, really freaky thing just happened - my living room light is over one wall, and is made up of 3 or 4 fluorescent lights (the long tubes). Well, two of the three have been out for a while now (the third one's been out for months, the second a couple months) and i've had the first one only....

The second one just came back on at what appears to be full strength and no one's replaced it :ohmy::uhoh: The super doesn't know it's out (because my apt is currently too messy to let anyone in to fix it) and nothing's been done... I'm a little freaked out, actually :lol:

zombie lightbulb!

Booo, I just discovered the swimsuit top I got today has a little hole in it! Looks like I'll just have to make a return trip to Target to exchange! (Um, AFTER I get paid! Just in case.)

^oh no! Which one was it? Was it on clearance? If you want, you can PM me the details and I'll see if they have it at the one here.

I'm just popping in briefly. My 6 year old decided he wanted some quiet reading time, so the whole family's been sitting together in the living room reading our books (He's reading a Magic Treehouse book, Mr.Z is reading a political book "The Foley of Empire" and I'm reading "U2 At The End of the World" ) :love:

PGP is BonoCat Approved!

62545_489288213664_501608664_6597226_1308417_n.jpg

(He kept sitting in front of my monitor earlier when I was trying to read, so I had to distract him with the pretty cell phone! And yes, I do have that many tabs open.)

Back
Top Bottom