PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoedgeseville.jpg

:cute: :love:

Dear Santa-

I would like to be surrounded by a cloud of fog with Edge for Christmas. And also a pony.
:heart:, MTE

PS- say hi to your reindeer for me.

ETA- WAIT- Where is Bono's hand??

Just found out that one of my best friends had a stroke today, and things aren't looking good. We almost lost him about a year ago, too. :sad: Any prayers/good vibes/whatever would be appreciated!

Dear Santa-

I would like to be surrounded by a cloud of fog with Edge for Christmas. And also a pony.
:heart:, MTE

PS- say hi to your reindeer for me.

ETA- WAIT- Where is Bono's hand??

Just don't let cori near your pony!! :uhoh: :wink:

I refer to her former title of pony eater, if I remember correctly. :hmm: :lol:

Thanks for the love, guys. :hug: I kinda went through most of the grieving when we almost lost him last year, but it still suuuuucks. I can't imagine not having him around to talk to, but he has such a huge place in my heart he'll always kind of be there. He's only in his mid-forties, but he's been pretty hard on his body over the years, so all of this isn't all that unexpected. Hopefully he is stubborn enough to pull through again! :heart:

Thanks for the love, guys. :hug: I kinda went through most of the grieving when we almost lost him last year, but it still suuuuucks. I can't imagine not having him around to talk to, but he has such a huge place in my heart he'll always kind of be there. He's only in his mid-forties, but he's been pretty hard on his body over the years, so all of this isn't all that unexpected. Hopefully he is stubborn enough to pull through again! :heart:

:hug: Hope so MsTE!

Just found out that one of my best friends had a stroke today, and things aren't looking good. We almost lost him about a year ago, too. :sad: Any prayers/good vibes/whatever would be appreciated!

Oh no, I'm sorry! Will pray for him :hug:

It's ok, the Internet is hard sometimes. :D (Especially the parts involving Bono.)

TOUCHE!

PONY EATER EATS PONIES!!!!

I just got done making the caramel topping for my brownies. Holy shit, how am I supposed to wait for it to "completely set" before sampling? My god.

MTE :hug:

If that pic - which my computer is currently not showing me - is the same one I just saw on facebook before coming in here and was going to comment on... it looked almost painful :lol: It *had* to be the angle of that pic!

ETA: Having now seen the pic on my 'berry, it wasn't the one I thought it was... The one I'm thinking of is pic #20 from the same album, where B's standing in front of his mic stand... rather obviously :lol:

PONY EATER EATS PONIES!!!!

I just got done making the caramel topping for my brownies. Holy shit, how am I supposed to wait for it to "completely set" before sampling? My god.

Just don't my OTHER Christmas present and we're good. :D

(I actually edited that to make it less dirty, I am so proud!)

I will have 72 brownies, plzkthnx.

:shifty:

Is your other present Bono? If so, I can make no promises.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM NAUGHTY!

MTE :hug:

If that pic - which my computer is currently not showing me - is the same one I just saw on facebook before coming in here and was going to comment on... it looked almost painful :lol: It *had* to be the angle of that pic!

Ok now I want to know which pic this you speak of!!! :ohmy:

That's one fun thing working for Disney- you have everyone from students there on the College Program to retirees working seasonally for free admission, so everyone has friends of ALL ages, not to mention all nationalities.

Typical concierge outing from my resort:

19445_276646428664_501608664_4286591_5460833_n.jpg

You've got 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and up in there!

:applaud::applaud:

when i was having ( and still having) trouble keep the signal- i went to take a nap . which was supposed to be about an hour and turned into 3 :huh :lol:. I needed it, tho.

Luckily the signal held out for the whole SLP & feed today! :yippie:

:applaud::applaud:

when i was having ( and still having) trouble keep the signal- i went to take a nap . which was supposed to be about an hour and turned into 3 :huh :lol:. I needed it, tho.

Luckily the signal held out for the whole SLP & feed today! :yippie:

YAY!

I lived with a crappy signal for like a year and a half. I feel your pain! So glad it held out for the show!!

One of my friends had dinner at Raglan Road Irish Pub tonight, and took a pic of the Bono pic on the wall for me. I feel loved. :D

Back
Top Bottom