PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud: Congrats Zooey......another Larry girl in the UK!

Larry also drinks to your success.......

63859_441931934659_132703949659_4941414_7258409_n.jpg

He`s practising his bum slap............

LarryandAdam.jpg

checking his moobs............

IMG_1666_edited-1.jpg

and his stare...........

pt8c.jpg

right, cori!!! glad you had a great time cori at the AF show!:hyper:

I heard them live ? 2 - 3 yrs ago.. goood stuff!

And thanks for your Thread Title..........:lol::lol:

ii can't place it but i get a visual or audio presentation of that title by __________ which makes it extra hilarious in my head but i can't quite ...........wait...............

oh

maybe somwthing along the lines of a part of a book?

A Mr Mustard??
Ring any bells, any one?
i can't get any more out of my memrory right nao!
-------------------------------

:giggle: loving BonoCat's photo!

=======================
i missed Bri darn!
glad you're alive, hon! :lol: :hug:

:uhoh::uhoh: up too late again!!!! :reject: :wave: later and good mornin' to our Brit PGP'rs :hug:sss :D

Ok, WHY am I blanking on this??? What is the song where Bono's voice kinda gives out and Edge takes over, and they share the mic in a totally make-outy way??

Is it this one? The one where Edge bites his lip? Makey outey is putting it mildly I believe. :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1QVpOL6C4

I know there is another one too, but this one's pretty hot. Great performance. :drool:

Is it this one? The one where Edge bites his lip? Makey outey is putting it mildly I believe. :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1QVpOL6C4

I know there is another one too, but this one's pretty hot. Great performance. :drool:

That was what I was thinking too! :lol: Domo linked to it a few weeks ago and I was shocked I'd never seen it before!

I totally missed Zooeys post in the last thread, Congrats!!!!

Bono clip is at 26% overnight, so it may take a little longer than I thought. Now got 2 seeders though, so the speed is much better. Wa hey, I just got a third one! Estimated time about 5 hours. Not too bad.

Yay at slightly faster speed time now GG. :wink:

So nearly crashed into some one this morning by someone who can't read road signs and didn't give way like they should. :happy: Good job I am quick on my brakes. :|

Think I might have been caught by a police car ( was trying to go a bit faster to make up having to pull over from shock of near miss). Will not be able to afford to pay the ticket If i get one. :pray:ing it wasn't traffic cops and just a normal car.

What a fantastic week. :|:crack::happy:

On a happier note MTW BonoCat is sooo adorable. More pics please. :cute::love:

Glad it was a near crash jem! :hug: Yay for reflexes!

Am editing the bootleg of Brussels II now. :giggle: Bono introducing Dallas during the beginning of Elevation when Edge's guitar ffed up.

Pam, where's the pic from where Larry's drinking wine? :love: :cute: :drool: And I'll second Drea's endorsement of starting the day with a little LarryLove :heart:

Jem, glad you're safe! Be careful out there.

Happy Thursday everyone - it's a busy day for me so I don't know how much I'll be on. I just wanted to say hi.

Pam, where's the pic from where Larry's drinking wine? :love: :cute: :drool: And I'll second Drea's endorsement of starting the day with a little LarryLove :heart:

Happy Thursday everyone - it's a busy day for me so I don't know how much I'll be on. I just wanted to say hi.

I know I'm not Pam but I can answer it. ;)
Brussels II. It's Champagne, Bono sprayed the crowd during, I think Vertigo, and they drank it at the Encore break to celebrate the band's 34th birthday(which was the next day). :)

I'll third it :drool: Have great day Zooey :hug:
...and everyone else :wink:

on a side note, Boooooo Leafs @ Drea :fist: :giggle:

Only 4 pages since yesterday afternoon? :tsk: You girls have slowed down on the postwhoring! :giggle:

Had an AWESOME time at the hockey game last night. It was for a friend's birthday, and I only knew the b-day girl and another girl there, but I was sitting next to this awesome guy, and we chatted the entire time. He was super cute too, and we had lots in common. :D He wanted to give me a ride home after the game was over, but we were going in opposite directions. Curses! :fist: :lol:

Only 4 pages since yesterday afternoon? :tsk: You girls have slowed down on the postwhoring! :giggle:

Had an AWESOME time at the hockey game last night. It was for a friend's birthday, and I only knew the b-day girl and another girl there, but I was sitting next to this awesome guy, and we chatted the entire time. He was super cute too, and we had lots in common. :D He wanted to give me a ride home after the game was over, but we were going in opposite directions. Curses! :fist: :lol:

Sounds like you had a blast :hyper:

Did you get his number??

Sounds like you had a blast :hyper:

Did you get his number??

It was so much fun! :yes: The kids who play in this league are 18-20-ish, so there were TONS of fights, and the game was really fast-paced and exciting. Since it isn't NHL, there are no commercial breaks, etc. so the game was over much faster! :lol:

No, I didn't. I'm never brave enough to ask a guy for that. :reject: I'm going to look him up on Twitter though. :stalker: :lol:

It was so much fun! :yes: The kids who play in this league are 18-20-ish, so there were TONS of fights, and the game was really fast-paced and exciting. Since it isn't NHL, there are no commercial breaks, etc. so the game was over much faster! :lol:

No, I didn't. I'm never brave enough to ask a guy for that. :reject: I'm going to look him up on Twitter though. :stalker: :lol:

No harm in that :sexywink:

Glad you had fun!

Back
Top Bottom