PGP: Detective Edge Awaits His Grape Jelly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgebonoredrocksbumpmullengirl.gif

:cute:

Oh, I'm still majoring in Edge's Pants. Just changing the minor. I AM a resident of the right country, I PROMISE! :sad:

:lol:
ouch :sad:

:wink:

ruh-ro. I just opened my "best of" dvd case and it's not in there :scream:

Also missing are my zoo tv vid and rattle and hum. Apparently the last time I drunkenly watched all my u2 vids, I neglected to put them back in the case :doh:

I'm watching Friends right now, and it's the episode when Ross goes on and on about "Unagi!" :lmao: "Oooh, salmon skin!" :lol: :easilyamused:

ETA - that's an awesome moment, DG! :love:

Found my dvds

How do you get to the commentaries? When I put the disc in it says Track Selection, extra features, etc. I clicked on extra features and it just says "documentaries, DVD rom, Bonus tracks"

How do you get to the commentaries? When I put the disc in it says Track Selection, extra features, etc. I clicked on extra features and it just says "documentaries, DVD rom, Bonus tracks"

Just go to each individual music video, and before it starts there's a megaphone icon. Click that to watch the documentaries. I think you have to individually select each video in order to see it - I haven't been able to watch them all in a row without selecting them.

Try clicking on the individual videos - are there options if you do "see tracklisting" instead of just "play all"? Because not all the videos have commentaries.

D'oh! Thora beat me to it.

12/4/05. Bono sings "You led me on with those innocent eyes," and looks right at me. I give him a "Who me?" look and he winks at me. Or he had dust in his eyes, idk. :shrug:

Zooey, dazz, comet, drea :kiss:

:drool: I think I once before expressed my admiration for your ability to not die after that. :faint:

Just go to each individual music video, and before it starts there's a megaphone icon. Click that to watch the documentaries. I think you have to individually select each video in order to see it - I haven't been able to watch them all in a row without selecting them.

thx - trying now

and DG - you had a Bono moment?! Do you now think of that as "your song"? B/C I think of MW as "our song" ("our" being mine and Bono's) :reject:

:lol::hug:

the Champaigne BEdge one ran soooooo slow the first time and then it kicks into regular gif speed!:lol:

Yeah your computer needs to load the whole thing first and sometimes it takes a while, then it should play normally. :)

I still don't think I have ever watched all of the commentaries on that DVD yet. :hmm:

thx - trying now

and DG - you had a Bono moment?! Do you now think of that as "your song"? B/C I think of MW as "our song" ("our" being mine and Bono's) :reject:

I want a Bono moment. :sad:

:hmm: :hyper: I'll trade you your Bono moment for my Larry moment. (I'd even throw in my Adam moment for free.)

I want a Bono moment. :sad:

:hmm: :hyper: I'll trade you your Bono moment for my Larry moment. (I'd even throw in my Adam moment for free.)

Deal!
You were there for one of my Bono moments... he patted my hand... twice... :shrug: I was like :gah: "Stop patting my hand and sign my friggin thing!!!!!1!!!!!" on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom