PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
Ali, have you worked out what you're packing yet??? :hyper:
Not quite... :uhoh: I'm steeling myself to fewer than 4 pairs of jeans :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I actually have had corsets to wear under dresses since I bought one for under my wedding dress - they aren't all that comfortable but they really do help make the dress fit nice :yes:

X-files :love:
It wasn't the same after Mulder left :tsk: :sad:
I heard there's going to be another film??

I wore a dress to a medieval-themed dinner/dance function at uni once that was from a costume hire place, purple velvety stuff with a kinda corset top and very full skirt, it looked pretty cool (if I do say so myself :reject: )... might have an old photo somewhere if you're curious :wink:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

OMG Gav would LOVE that :lmao: :up:

he has five tattoos total - on his back he has a dragon and he's working on a full sleeve on his right arm

He also has a fairy on his bum :giggle: , half a sleeve on one arm of a Merlin, dragon & Castle, and that cartoon character Taz on his shoulder (got that before his backpiece)

Alisaura said:

I wore a dress to a masquerade ball once that was from a costume hire place, purple velvety stuff with a kinda corset top and very full skirt, it looked pretty cool (if I do say so myself :reject: )... might have an old photo somewhere if you're curious :wink:

that sounds really cool :ohmy: :cool:

and yeah, I couldn't watch it after Mulder left, the show sucked :madspit:

gluey said:

He also has a fairy on his bum :giggle: , half a sleeve on one arm of a Merlin, dragon & Castle, and that cartoon character Taz on his shoulder (got that before his backpiece)

cool!

crappy scan, but...
ad-wind.jpg

:whistle:
... actually, I think I imagined the corset top... :lol: :der: There goes the relevance to the conversation! :reject:

I love Taz :up: ... although if I was going to get a Looney Tunes tattoo, I'd probably go for Daffy :wink:

Alisaura said:

:yes: I heard that, too! I hope they do it, as long as they have Chris Carter on board to write it and Duchovny and Anderson to star in it. I used to loooove David Duchovny, too bad he can't act in any role other than Fox Mulder. :tsk:

Sad_Girl said:
:yes: it's an awesome dress, either way!
I should give credit to the costume hire people for the Best Costume prize I got that night (jointly with someone else who went to a lot more effort than I did!) :wink:
Dang, that was nearly 9 years ago... :ohmy:

I'm going to the UK and USA for 6 weeks, Bri... visiting family/friends in England/Scotland first for 4 weeks, then a sci-fi convention in Atlanta, then another friend in Chicago, then I'm seeing a volcano in Hawaii :drool:

I leave on Wednesday..... :ohmy: :hyper:

Seeya SG! :hug:

I think it'd be grams to an ounce... I have a conversion site saved somewhere.... no, that one only has UK fluid ounces... who knew there were so many kinds of ounce! :confused:

I didn't know a volcano had erupted in Hawaii! Awesome... I hope Kilauea's active while I'm there... but not too active... :wink:

:yawn: I'm going to bed, girls. Gotta get up early for work. :madspit:

I'll be back tomorrow after I've had several more holes drilled, punched, poked and stabbed into my face. :yikes: Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll be floating around here in a pharmaceutical cloud tomorrow. :shifty:

Good luck and sleep well, Molly :hug: :yikes:

Pharmaceutical-hazy posts :drool: Looking forward to it... and I'm sure you're looking forward to getting this dental work out of the way! :hug:

Good for me. See now, I have to KNOW that kind of garbage. So unfair.

My Avs reflect my state of mind or lack thereof.

Oh sure, I finally get caught up and everyone's left :madwife:

*notes Colleen's avi* Is that where you're hoping to get accepted? I know you toured there recently (and I saw the score of the game on my way home, you must've enjoyed that *g*)

Hey Ali :wave::hug:

Yes, Drea is bouncy around the boys :wink: I just kinda nod my head :lol: That is until I've had a few, then I get bouncy too :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom