PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll have to get it off a CD of archived files Bri

Hi Molly :hug: how are you tonight?

OMG you guys, last night while I was asleep, my nose must've itched and I scratched it without waking up... until my fingernail caught on my nose ring and pulled it halfway out :yikes: then I sat straight up, sent the cat (who was sleeping next to me) flying in fear/surprise

that was a WEIRD feeling :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

OMG you guys, last night while I was asleep, my nose must've itched and I scratched it without waking up... until my fingernail caught on my nose ring and pulled it halfway out :yikes: then I sat straight up, sent the cat (who was sleeping next to me) flying in fear/surprise

No need to go to any trouble for lil ole me, I just was curious to see it in all it's published glory. :)

:yikes: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Hi Molly :hug: how are you tonight?

:yikes: that sounds like something I would do, SG! Glad it only pulled it out halfway and not all the way.

I'm doing good, thanks for asking. Sorry you had to cancel your credit card cuz of your ex, SG :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom