PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:
have you sent a pic of the piercing to Gav yet? Does he know anything about it? :wink:

Bet you can't wait to see Jeffy again.

I told Gav about it on the phone, I called him before he went to work this morning and then called when I got home from getting it done :yes: He doesn't get on his e-mail often, so I'll have to print off a picture to send him, but I have a letter ready to go out soon anyway

:yes: it's weird, being so close to him and having no real rights to his time or well being. My faith carries me through a lot of concerns

:giggle: my dad hasn't even noticed the piercing yet

Sad_Girl said:
:yes: it's weird, being so close to him and having no real rights to his time or well being. My faith carries me through a lot of concerns

That would be weird, wouldn't it? I've never been in a long-distance romance, so I wouldn't really know. But I can try to imagine it.

So your dad hasn't noticed yet? :lol: Well, it is a small ... what, exactly? Stud? Post? Can't really call it an earring ... :hmm:

jobob said:

That would be weird, wouldn't it? I've never been in a long-distance romance, so I wouldn't really know. But I can try to imagine it.

I was talking about Jeffy there, not Gav - :uhoh: sorry to confuse you :lol: but I can see how it applies to them both

jobob said:

So your dad hasn't noticed yet? :lol: Well, it is a small ... what, exactly? Stud? Post? Can't really call it an earring ... :hmm:

yeah, it's quite small, and I think Stud would be the right term or Gem, maybe

tomorrow I think I will get back to the sims; make notes of their hopes and fears, best friends, etc... figure out who is duw to be married and or have babies, etc... and get the game going again

~BrightestStar~ said:

As I suspected, my timing is impeccable. :wink:

(even if my spelling is not)

I just found you pic! :hyper: It looks awesome!
And the cleavage! :sexywink: :lol:

So how did you finally decide which to get?

I was about 14 and Lisa Bonet (from the Cosby show) had a nose ring, and I was like :ohmy: I'm totally getting my nose pierced! and my parents were like :madwife: :p
I realized that I had been thinking about the nose piercing specifically for a very long time and that it was the best bet; not just a whim I had suddenly and would be bored of in another month or year

sounds like the piercing was pretty easy, SG! :up: I agree, it probably wasn't any worse than tweezing. And it looks great!

:wave: hi everyone! I took a little nap, now I feel better but will probably not be able to go to sleep tonight. Can't win in the sleep department! :lol:

:hmm:

<random introspection, feel free to pass :wink: >

Perhaps it's the whole who's doing it thing. Picking out slivers, plucking eyebrows, doesn't bother me in the least...

Yes when my dad used to remove slivers I'd hate it, and then there's the whole needle thing again...

Self inflicted pain isn't as painful? :coocoo:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:

<random introspection, feel free to pass :wink: >

Perhaps it's the whole who's doing it thing. Picking out slivers, plucking eyebrows, doesn't bother me in the least...

Yes when my dad used to remove slivers I'd hate it, and then there's the whole needle thing again...

Self inflicted pain isn't as painful? :coocoo:

it's all about control :yes:

Back
Top Bottom