PGP:Dancing in the Summer Rain while It Lasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I've been meaning to ask......what are you checking exactly? :reject:
Is it a list of who's been reviewed and who hasn't? a waiting list of sorts?

The waiting list for Ravelry.com, an amazing new site for knitters, crocheters and spinners :D

Too bad you can't talk whoever's coming with you into sticking around for extra time - Elevation's doing a show tonight :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have a second baby on the way? :ohmy:

Umm....go with whatever names I didn't use before? :uhoh: :lol:

:uhoh: yeah, cuz I remember those :shifty: I haven't deleted all of my PM's since then or anything :yikes:

:reject: where VP's inbox is consistently full; mine is kept ridiculously empty

it sounds like a lot of fun tonight :hyper:

Drea said:

The waiting list for Ravelry.com, an amazing new site for knitters, crocheters and spinners :D

Too bad you can't talk whoever's coming with you into sticking around for extra time - Elevation's doing a show tonight :wink:

Ooooh. Ok. Cool :up:

I found out so last minute, that while I asked a friend or two, none could make it...so yet again, me and dad are hitting the town...... again:lol:

Oh yeah, I'm cool. :lol:

They are?! :drool: I thought they were somewhere in the US or something? I wish I could come. Where are they playing?

Sad_Girl said:

:uhoh: yeah, cuz I remember those :shifty: I haven't deleted all of my PM's since then or anything :yikes:

:reject: where VP's inbox is consistently full; mine is kept ridiculously empty

it sounds like a lot of fun tonight :hyper:

Wait, wait...I probably have it...:hmm:
I remember one was Jack....
jus a sec...

:lol:! Clean freak.
My clone and I once more imitate eachother, I've barely deleted anything.
Of course, I'm not as cool as Vpee so mine hasn't even reached 50% :sad:
:p

Apparently Howie Mandel broadcasted from the Royal York the other night on the Tonight show...he was up to no good as usual.

And it should be! :hyper:

Aha!

Boy: Seamus ( Well someone's gotta name thier baby that!), Jack (my first choice but thought it might be confusing with Capn Jack), Finnegan
Girl: Lorelei, Kira

There they are....is that ok?

And umm....I'll update the blog soon, I promise. :reject:
I fooled around trying to get it to post videos the other day for awhile but to no avail. Apparently it can't be done yet....:(

~BrightestStar~ said:
They are?! :drool: I thought they were somewhere in the US or something? I wish I could come. Where are they playing?

They're playing at the Peel Pub (1660 O'Connor, near Eglinton and Victoria Park) - show starts at 10:30 :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Aha!

Boy: Seamus ( Well someone's gotta name thier baby that!), Jack (my first choice but thought it might be confusing with Capn Jack), Finnegan
Girl: Lorelei, Kira

There they are....is that ok?

And umm....I'll update the blog soon, I promise. :reject:
I fooled around trying to get it to post videos the other day for awhile but to no avail. Apparently it can't be done yet....:(

you already have a Seamus remember? :giggle: but yes, I can use Jack if she has a boy. Jack Sparrow seems to have wandered off in search of grander adventures in SimTortuga :lol:

don't worry about the blog - they've made things so difficult that last night I was trying to post about the nose piercing - just a regular post like I've done plenty of times before - and I still had problems.

you're supposed to make things EASIER blogger, not harder! :madspit:

Am I the only one here in love with Jake Gyllenhaal? :drool:

jake_gyllenhaal1.jpg

jake_gyllenhaal_02.jpg

^Reminds me SO much of Aaron in this picture :cute:

jake_gyllenhaal_01.jpg

I didn't find him hot either until recently - he was so cute in Zodiac :drool:

I'm sure there's no other reason I suddenly find him attractive whatsoever :shifty: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

you already have a Seamus remember? :giggle: but yes, I can use Jack if she has a boy. Jack Sparrow seems to have wandered off in search of grander adventures in SimTortuga :lol:

don't worry about the blog - they've made things so difficult that last night I was trying to post about the nose piercing - just a regular post like I've done plenty of times before - and I still had problems.

you're supposed to make things EASIER blogger, not harder! :madspit:

He's disappeared?! :ohmy:
A sim twighlight zone? :uhoh:

It makes me so sad! I was with blogger pretty early on cause of a friend, and back then, wven with my just basic html skillz I could modify the template (without using that new thinggermajigger they've got...the actual html template) and stuff with few problems.
Same with puttig stuff into posts
Now, since I haven't used it in...a year...two? It's so much more complicated now :sad:
Bastards.
They ruined it.

I did however get myself signed up with gmail so I can sign into my old account again though :happy:

Oh, and on the sim blog I did enable comments for any users, I just set it so I could moderate them to avoid spam, so feel free to leave comments. :)
(To save you trouble SG I gave it my addy to send comment alerts to, hope ya don't mind)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, and on the sim blog I did enable comments for any users, I just set it so I could moderate them to avoid spam, so feel free to leave comments. :)
(To save you trouble SG I gave it my addy to send comment alerts to, hope ya don't mind)

nope, I don't mind at all - you've been a great help and any responsibility you want to take on as far as it goes is fine by me :yes: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom