PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :hug:

I got one bit of good news today! Remember when I said I rewrote Sarah's friend's cover letter for the publishing internship? She texted Sarah today and said she got an interview, and asked Sarah to thank me and tell me that the cover letter played a large part in that. That made me very happy. She's a great kid, her and Sarah have been bffs since they were 6 or 7. :)

I thought I was going to have to get a new phone last week, and that almost made me cry. I currently have a 4 yr old Rogers phone, no longer on contract, and I'm waiting till one of the indie providers (Wind, Mobilicity, etc.) make it into my area. I HATE the big 3 so much - Bell, Rogers and Telus. I was looking on the Rogers site, and right now they have a deal with a BB curve and several Androids that are reasonably priced - like $20 - $40 - with only a one year contract. Thank goodness my phone ended up being okay and I didn't have to do that, but if I did, that's certainly more palatable then a 3-yr contract, which I will not do with one of those companies. I'd tie together tin cans with string, first. :lol:

That's awesome about Sarah's friend! :up:

Yeah, I'm tempted to dump Bell and go with one of the smaller/cheaper companies, but they don't have service in my area at the moment. I refuse to use Telus, and Bell gave me a better deal than Rogers when I first signed up for my cell phone.

Could you imagine using tin cans these days?! :lmao:

That's awesome about Sarah's friend! :up:

Yeah, I'm tempted to dump Bell and go with one of the smaller/cheaper companies, but they don't have service in my area at the moment. I refuse to use Telus, and Bell gave me a better deal than Rogers when I first signed up for my cell phone.

Could you imagine using tin cans these days?! :lmao:

Ha! My poor old flip phone isn't that far off of tin cans...

Adam's in Canada in that bathrobe pic. Didn't notice the RCMP logo on the cop until I saw the pic the second time. :lol:

That has GOT to be in the Edmonton airport during PopMart time. ;)

The prairies clearly make U2 do weird crazy shit (because there's nothing better to do).

Run around otherwise closed airports in bathrobes...

Play Love Is Blindness acoustically and sing it... etc etc etc

Hey everyone. :wave: Hope all my fellow Canadians had a good Thanksgiving.

Dazzled, I saw in a previous thread that it's a problem with your browser? Not sure which one you're using, but you can download updates for free. :)

Omg.

Work is fucking insane. To the extent that by the time Friday rolled around, I felt like I was going to lose it. Then today, it's right back into the insanity. :scream: Something's gotta give. I should have stayed late today, but I just couldn't be there for another minute, so I left fairly close to quitting time. And today, with everything that's going on, I got an email booking time for my 6 month review tomorrow. :crack: Couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm really not in a great head space as far as work goes these days, and I'm not even sure what to say tomorrow...

Also, got to see FTSD yesterday thanks to JJAsi's link - thank you for that! DLed and burned so I could watch it on my tv. Enjoyed it a lot. And I LOVE Jack White's LIB, very interesting take on it.

a) Has it been 6 months already??? Time flies! Still bummed I didn't get to meet you in person this summer :hug:

b) Can someone re-post JJAsi's link? :pray:

I think it has something to do with cell phones. But since my cell phone is a cheap LG Nite on a $35/month pre-paid plan, I'm kinda staying out of it. :lol:
Oh! :lol:

I don't really use the one I share with my mom; she's the one with the friends.

I have internet friends. *doesn't like phones* :shifty:

Yeah, I want an iPhone but my contract isn't up for upgrade until April.

The end.

:hug:

Oh! :lol:

I don't really use the one I share with my mom; she's the one with the friends.

I have internet friends. *doesn't like phones* :shifty:

:hug:

Yeah, we have the prepaid one as our main phone (we dont have a landline), and Mr CK has one of those TracFones that you load minute cards onto so that he has his own phone in case of emergency.

I have no need for any sort of SmartPhone since I'm home all the time. I use the laptop and that works just fine, lol. :reject:

I would have passed out. :yes:

Second row front rail. Minneapolis. Wet, shirtless bassist in front of me. :drool::combust::faint:

Go look at my profile comments for the pic Tina (who was standing next to me) took :love: The picture below it - the same as my avi - is the pic she took in Denver when he was standing right in front of us during Crazy (the ONLY time he stopped there - front row Red Zone on his side - the entire night!) and I was making him grin bouncing my ass off and singing along... Right after that shot Bono went into the chorus and I *really* lost my shit - it was at that moment Adam noticed exactly *what* shirt I was wearing (the Crazy Tonight one :lol:) and cracked the hell up :lol:

I'm seriously addicted to this phone already!!

Here's some iPhone wallpapers I made. Easiest way to get them on your phone is email yourself the ones you like and then open them on your phone/save to camera roll/set as home screen or lock screen.

Enjoy :)

U2-ZooTV2.jpg

U2-ZooTV.jpg

U2-Yellowvation.jpg

NOM - this one is SEXY. Like just seriously domenowedge. (oops I said that out loud)
U2-TheFly.jpg

And, speaking of a red guitar on fire...... MEOW.
U2-Lovetown.jpg

U2-JoshuaTree2.jpg

Stories foR Boyyyyyyyys ;)
U2-Babies.jpg

U2-JoshuaTree.jpg

And, I've got a million Edge-only ones if anyone is interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom