PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I am waiting until someone I know gets the box set so I can watch it with them...:shifty:

Downloaded the other version. Still didn't work. I don't really understand what I'm doing so I'm probably just missing a step or something. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST MAKE A DUMMY FRIENDLY VERSION??? :scream:

Also, I've found that several programs won't work with our OS since it's a whopping 5 or so years old (aka - obsolete in computer terms)

Mmk that could be a problem. Okay, what is your OS X? I'll try to find you a torrent program that works.

Downloaded the other version. Still didn't work. I don't really understand what I'm doing so I'm probably just missing a step or something. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST MAKE A DUMMY FRIENDLY VERSION??? :scream:

Also, I've found that several programs won't work with our OS since it's a whopping 5 or so years old (aka - obsolete in computer terms)

Okay, try Vuze (Azureus) (Mac) - Download

Vuze aka Azureus. That was the one I used the most.

picked my father up from hospital, he got umm cataract operation on his both eyes, was there for 3 hours and cost whooping 4.5 euros, gotta love free healthcare

+ it was noticed 2 weeks ago when he went to renew his driving lisence after turned to 70 :D :up:

I'm about ready to give up. Now my 'puter says it doesn't have enough disk space to dl the megaupload file. :angry:

I should probably just do work :angry:

*throws tantrum*

eta - gonna close this window for a bit to see if that helps

picked my father up from hospital, he got umm cataract operation on his both eyes, was there for 3 hours and cost whooping 4.5 euros, gotta love free healthcare

+ it was noticed 2 weeks ago when he went to renew his driving lisence after turned to 70 :D :up:

Glad to hear he's okay - and that you have a great healthcare system
<--- has healthcare system envy

And thanks for trying to help me with FTSD

tumblr_lr9dyz8soi1qg1mbqo6_250.gif
\

I can't help but think of Mofo. :giggle:

Wow that's great healthcare! :up: and good to hear your dad was helped so quickly.

If walking is healthy a postman would be immortal, a whale swims all the time
eats fish and drinks only water and is fat.
A rabbit runs, jumps is a vegetarian and only lives for 8-10 years, a turtle doesnt run,
doesnt jump and doesnt ever hurry and lives for 450 years

conclusion: fuck diets, stupid workouts like zunga and so on, diets and stress

:lol:

:lmao: The bomb has been dropped. At dinner dad freaked out at me bigtime.

He got a radio at some event that's on our dinnertable, it's not cable or anything and the reception was gone this morning. After he unsuccessfully messed with it I gave it a try(it's next to my seat at the table). So I was just messing, trying to find some radio channels through auto search, and he kept telling me I had to go to lower frequencies. I told him I was using the thing's auto search to see if it came up with any channel at all. Then when I did go lower again(I was at 100, our radiostations are usually between 80 and 100 FM), he complained I had to go higher. So I told him that I didn't "have" to do anything, I was just checking to see if there were any channels working, otherwise it's an antennae issue.
Then he completely freaked that I NEVER listen to me and it's ALWAYS wrong what he says and that lately I've been an incorrigable twat with a superiority complex. He called me a bitch and walked off.

The fun part? :D The past few weeks I've been giving him a lovely little psychological trick called mirror effect. Yeah, You guessed it. I've been treating him exactly how he treats me. Whenever he says something, I know another way to do it and MY way is obviously superior. And whatever he says doesn't matter, I don't care, if I wanna talk about it I'll just barge in and say it, no matter what story they were telling. BUT if someone does that in MY story, I freak the fuck out, tell them to shut the fuck up and listen to me.

:cute: So I'm not the only one who can't stand him. He can't stand himself either. Experiment succeeded!

Unfortunately piracy is hard on purpose - LOL. The dummy friendly one is on the Uber/Super box set. :lol:

If walking is healthy a postman would be immortal, a whale swims all the time
eats fish and drinks only water and is fat.
A rabbit runs, jumps is a vegetarian and only lives for 8-10 years, a turtle doesnt run,
doesnt jump and doesnt ever hurry and lives for 450 years

conclusion: fuck diets, stupid workouts like zunga and so on, diets and stress

May I be the one to tell you that these things have nothing to do with each other? :wink:

Thanks. The best part is, tonight was the first moment where it finally came to me that I don't care. I don't give a shit anymore how he feels or whatever. He's not going to change, he's an asshat and he doesn't care about me, so why should I?

It's liberating, really. I'm feeling better right now than I've had in a long time.

:lmao: The bomb has been dropped. At dinner dad freaked out at me bigtime.

He got a radio at some event that's on our dinnertable, it's not cable or anything and the reception was gone this morning. After he unsuccessfully messed with it I gave it a try(it's next to my seat at the table). So I was just messing, trying to find some radio channels through auto search, and he kept telling me I had to go to lower frequencies. I told him I was using the thing's auto search to see if it came up with any channel at all. Then when I did go lower again(I was at 100, our radiostations are usually between 80 and 100 FM), he complained I had to go higher. So I told him that I didn't "have" to do anything, I was just checking to see if there were any channels working, otherwise it's an antennae issue.
Then he completely freaked that I NEVER listen to me and it's ALWAYS wrong what he says and that lately I've been an incorrigable twat with a superiority complex. He called me a bitch and walked off.

The fun part? :D The past few weeks I've been giving him a lovely little psychological trick called mirror effect. Yeah, You guessed it. I've been treating him exactly how he treats me. Whenever he says something, I know another way to do it and MY way is obviously superior. And whatever he says doesn't matter, I don't care, if I wanna talk about it I'll just barge in and say it, no matter what story they were telling. BUT if someone does that in MY story, I freak the fuck out, tell them to shut the fuck up and listen to me.

:cute: So I'm not the only one who can't stand him. He can't stand himself either. Experiment succeeded!

Thanks. The best part is, tonight was the first moment where it finally came to me that I don't care. I don't give a shit anymore how he feels or whatever. He's not going to change, he's an asshat and he doesn't care about me, so why should I?

It's liberating, really. I'm feeling better right now than I've had in a long time.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I'm glad you feel better, though.

yummy, bit of rum with honey on it while reading a book so

I'd like to thank the person who looked at a buzzing Bee-hive and thought:

"Those bastards are hiding something delicious in there I know it."

:mac: Challenge accepted!

I'll patiently await your plane. And smack it in the nose with a huge pillow. :wink:

yummy, bit of rum with honey on it while reading a book so

I'd like to thank the person who looked at a buzzing Bee-hive and thought:

"Those bastards are hiding something delicious in there I know it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom