PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Well, if that's the case, then I'm definitely going to expose them. They're not going to get away with that on me. :yes:

Do you have a bill or a receipt for the actual amount of the cheque from the company? This way they can't claim that you initially wrote the wrong figure then asked them to add the note...

Do you have a bill or a receipt for the actual amount of the cheque from the company? This way they can't claim that you initially wrote the wrong figure then asked them to add the note...

No, unfortunately. It was an un-attended parking lot across the street from the train/bus station where you put the money in a box with the stall number that you're parked in. So I may be screwed, as there's no proof of anything. :sigh: Although, now that I think about it, I do have my train tickets, so I could take those to the bank as some sort of proof. Bleargh.

Thora.. will I see you tomorrow or Saturday? :hmm:

(And maybe they won't allow that debit if the amount is not written where it's supposed to be? That's the reason you have to write out "twenty dollars and forty three cents", so no one can do just that?)

Most exhausting drawing class ever...

We had a drawing scavenger hunt. Post it notes (18) all over the Roman-esque main building, and at each one we had to draw, and they were all in confusing places.

But. BUT. Fro Boy informed me we get out of school (and have to be gone from campus) on May 5. !!!! 20 days before my birthday! I'll be back in California and can see my friends :love:

And break has started :hyper:

Thora.. will I see you tomorrow or Saturday? :hmm:

(And maybe they won't allow that debit if the amount is not written where it's supposed to be? That's the reason you have to write out "twenty dollars and forty three cents", so no one can do just that?)

No, unfortunately it won't work for me to come. I don't have a place to stay (the family/friends I normally stay with are out of town), and I didn't want to pay for a hotel (nor can I justify the expense at the moment). :( It would have been SO fun. :sigh:

I wrote all of that out properly, but the bank will call me tomorrow, and we'll hopefully work all of this out. :)

No, unfortunately it won't work for me to come. I don't have a place to stay (the family/friends I normally stay with are out of town), and I didn't want to pay for a hotel (nor can I justify the expense at the moment). :( It would have been SO fun. :sigh:

I wrote all of that out properly, but the bank will call me tomorrow, and we'll hopefully work all of this out. :)

Damn! You TOTALLY could have stayed with me if I'd come on my own as originally planned, but now I've got my cousin and mother staying with me. Don't worry, I'm ditching them for the faux-U2 party ;)

:lol:

Too bad I won't see you but I'll be out again soon enough!

Damn! You TOTALLY could have stayed with me if I'd come on my own as originally planned, but now I've got my cousin and mother staying with me. Don't worry, I'm ditching them for the faux-U2 party ;)

:lol:

Too bad I won't see you but I'll be out again soon enough!

No worries - the universe was conspiring against me this time, but there will be other chances to hang. :)

Good for you for ditching them for the party. :giggle: I'm sure they'll find something else interesting to do - Seattle's a fabulous city.

Most exhausting drawing class ever...

We had a drawing scavenger hunt. Post it notes (18) all over the Roman-esque main building, and at each one we had to draw, and they were all in confusing places.

But. BUT. Fro Boy informed me we get out of school (and have to be gone from campus) on May 5. !!!! 20 days before my birthday! I'll be back in California and can see my friends :love:

And break has started :hyper:

Yay!

I just listened to Damien Rice's version of One - haunting. Listen To Damien Rice Cover U2's "One" | Ology

I liked it. It was quiet and....haunting. Yeah, I'm running out of adjectives tonight.
That is an awesome version. :heart:

Dunno if I can tear myself away from Iggy Pop at the moment for that. I just discovered the joy and loveliness of solo albums as opposed to the Stooges :drool: so different but so good...

Will listen to it in the morning though...

Crap. I got a message back from the bank. Apparently it's a banking charge, because I wrote the check in US funds, so they charged me fucking $20 for doing that. I had no idea they charged you extra for doing that. I've sent checks in USD before and I can't remember them ever charging me. And I have ANOTHER check that will probably be cashed very soon that's in US funds, so there goes another fucking $20, unless I can get hold of her ASAP and ask her to wait until I can send her a new check. Shit. :angry: I don't know if I can argue my way out of paying that. :madwife:

Wow Thora that super sucks. :down: :|

My daughters took me out tonight to a symphony of the music of Lord of the Rings. OMG it was amazing. :love: It was the whole 1st movie (big screen playing the movie) with the full orchestra and choir playing the entire score live. Holy crap the singing was amazing. I kept thinking of Cori and how cool that must be to do that. :cute: The soloist girl was incredible and I think she sounded better than Enya who sang the end credits in the movie.

Also, it was at the San Diego Sports Arena, and they have it decorated all the way around inside with giant murals of photos from concerts there. Of course I hung around this one a while. :shifty:

SDSportsArena10-13-11U2.jpg

*dudes and your nachos: GTFO!!! :mad:*

Lord Of The Rings symphony? :drool: Want.

Also want that huuuuge wall of Bono and Edge. That's gorgeous.

I've just gone crazy; I'm listening to Christmas music even though it's October...I don't know, I'm feeling kind of nostalgic

Can I be a complete geek retard and say they are likely playing Beautiful Day there because Edge has the Explorer?

**giggle**

On the plane in two hours to Vancouver for Seattle!!

Soaked. I came into work and I make my coffee in a french press. I ran out of light cream. Crap. Go to the market across the street. They don't have light cream. So I was going to walk a little further up the street to a CVS when BOOM down pour. No jacket. No umbrella. No light cream for me. I had to use half and half which I don't like. Boo.

The question is, was he a free agent or was it a trade? As a free agent you could give her some blame - MAYBE - for influencing his decision... if it was a trade, I'm sorry but no GM is going to just up and do a trade :wink: (Though if there were multiple possibilities for teams then maybe.) Just remember, he's a grown man and can make his own career decisions... and hell, how many hockey wives have to pack up and move with their families when their husbands get traded? A hockey husband could do that for once too *g*

I still don't like her :p

Wow Thora that super sucks. :down: :|

My daughters took me out tonight to a symphony of the music of Lord of the Rings. OMG it was amazing. :love: It was the whole 1st movie (big screen playing the movie) with the full orchestra and choir playing the entire score live. Holy crap the singing was amazing. I kept thinking of Cori and how cool that must be to do that. :cute: The soloist girl was incredible and I think she sounded better than Enya who sang the end credits in the movie.

Also, it was at the San Diego Sports Arena, and they have it decorated all the way around inside with giant murals of photos from concerts there. Of course I hung around this one a while. :shifty:

SDSportsArena10-13-11U2.jpg

*dudes and your nachos: GTFO!!! :mad:*

That's so cool!! :drool:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :hyper: :hug:

Did you guys see this: http://www.independent.ie/entertain...-on-alltime-biggest-stadium-tour-2906336.html

I'm bored too. And tired. I did get 6.5 hours of sleep last night but that doesn't make up fpr the sleeping fail of earlier this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom