PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2POPshadeslessnhatless.jpg

....:giggle:

misfits___simon_by_txgirl0302-d33k0b4.png

*cannot find the picture I'm looking for*—but—I KNEW IT. They're clones. Maybe. Sort of.

Okay, I'd like for y'all to take a look at this picture and tell me what you see in the spot-lit place on the front of Bono's pants. I see a silhouette of Bono with his arm raised. Am I crazy, or what??? :yikes:

Performers: The Edge & Bono Photos | Performers: The Edge & Bono Pictures - Yahoo! News

Yeah i don't know either MsP. And I really stared LONG AND HARD at that spot too. :wink: Seriously though I did. :lol: Where are you seeing this? Or is this like one of those 3D stereo pictures where you stare long enough and see something else inside the picture. :shifty:

Zooey, hmm, I don't know, we just always watch our Zoolander outtakes on the DVD. But I'd love to do a Zoolander watch-party with ya! :love:

hanselzoolander-1.jpg

Hansel's looking strangely almost attractive. Aka I obviously need sleep, it's late and my brain is addled.

Whoops , I forgot to lengthen my subscription and lost my siggy for a while!
And my inbox was full. :giggle:

I've made my mind up. I can get a gift certificate for the spa at Costco for a discounted price. I'll spend the rest of the money on a nice dinner out.

When I get a new job, THEN I'll buy myself a GPS after I get my first paycheck. :D

Sounds nice. Hope you enjoy it :hug:

We can watch it together one night if I don't break down and buy it first.:shifty:

Watching it together was a given :sexywink: I'm getting it on the day it comes out. I gotta watch it that night, I can't wait. But we can get together that weekend if you're not busy.

Unless you're not busy on November 1st :shifty:

Just my bed would be nice right now....

ETA: With my avi and sig. I could be persuaded to stay awake a little longer.

Yeah the job I have now is a student job and I'm not a student anymore so they can't keep me on.

Boss: Do you like kids
Interviewee: Um, I guess....does that matter?
Boss: Umm, no...just wondering. Moving on....

Fast forward 9 months

Boss: I need you to watch my kid while I go into a meeting
New Hire: But I.....*slaps head remembering* Now I know why I was asked that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom