PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for new pictures! :D

Watching hockey and cooking dinner in the meantime. :drool: The smell of mushrooms simmering in butter and wine is SO delicious! :love: It's gonna be a long while before the food's ready, unfortunately. :lol:

Please send to me.....

Sounds like wonderful....

:hug:

You'll find a great job. Think of it as practice. You'll get more comfortable with interviewing.

This dinner is taking a LOT longer to cook than I anticipated. Just put it in the oven, so hopefully it won't take more than 30 minutes to finish cooking. My stomach is growling rather loudly!

Thora, the massage sounds great. Your Costco has a spa??? wow. I have two free massages, I just have to schedule them.
<--- has ZERO free time.
Trying to plan dinner with girlfriends - I don't have a free evening until the 29th of this month :crack:

And GR, remember how I said I was thinking about dropping out of the triathlon? Well, for one thing I keep thinking about you doing the 1/2 marathon even though you didn't feel like you trained as well as you could have. And I did a time trial for the swim tonight and, while it wasn't the fastest I've ever swam that distance, it's faster than any of my race times. So I"m in! Come hell or high water, or shitty time, I'm in. *puts on game face*

Thora, the massage sounds great. Your Costco has a spa??? wow. I have two free massages, I just have to schedule them.
<--- has ZERO free time.
Trying to plan dinner with girlfriends - I don't have a free evening until the 29th of this month :crack:

And GR, remember how I said I was thinking about dropping out of the triathlon? Well, for one thing I keep thinking about you doing the 1/2 marathon even though you didn't feel like you trained as well as you could have. And I did a time trial for the swim tonight and, while it wasn't the fastest I've ever swam that distance, it's faster than any of my race times. So I"m in! Come hell or high water, or shitty time, I'm in. *puts on game face*

Good for you. GO YOU! I've never not done a race that I've signed up for. Now I need a new race to keep me motivated. I hope from TNT soon about the marathon before I finish the tub of Schweddy Balls in the freezer.

<--- has ZERO free time.

No, no spa in the Costco. They just sell gift cards for the swanky spa across the street. You pay $75 and get $100 card, so it's a great deal. I'm going to see if I can get in early next week, since that place is always crazy busy on the weekends. And since I can go in the middle of the day, there might be spots available then. I love it there - it's so relaxing. They give you a glass of champagne when you arrive, and treat you like a queen. If it weren't so pricey, I'd go there all the time. :lol:

That's awesome that you're doing the triathlon! I know you'll do great. :cheer:

Oh Comet......

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Im sorry. :sigh: I had some super crappy family issue come up. I feel like crap. But nevermind that, I am now ready to immerse myself in Bonotherapy. Resizing the ginormous scans now and will upload. :love:

and wait.... do you REALLY have schweddy balls in your freezer??? :ohmy: I thiought they weren't coming until December.

I do and they are some of the yummiest balls I've put in my mouth....

:lmao: I'm so jealous! I've been looking for them and haven't found them yet.

And thanks you guys. :hug:

Here comes the prettay. :love: uploading to PB now. I'll post in here before I put them over in the Misc thread. :shifty:

U2POPshadeslessnhatless.jpg

T h u d

domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge domenowedge

Bonocomet for President Of The Universe (2nd term)

I see EdgeFest's chant and raise it with

domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono domepopbono

NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom