PGP: "Cut the crap and show us your willy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's now Wednesday afternoon, and I've heard nothing from the prospective job. They're obviously not going to be contacting me for a 2nd interview. :sigh: I think I really would have liked that job. Oh well. They're missing out by not taking me. :wink:

Onto bigger and better things, hopefully! :)

Thora, sorry about the job. :hug:

Kristen, I have a plan for when you get your box set!:shifty:

Zooey, I hope your little guy is better soon.:hug:

GG, I'm sorry about how your dad is treating you, but glad that you are feeling better about it!

ZU-- did you see my PM from 12 days ago????

I need one bit of info from you!! :D

I didn't see it. Is it my address you need?

Thora, so sorry about the job. But that was just the first step. There's something awesome out there for you! :hug:

Little guy is still just laying on the couch watching cartoons. I'm getting cabin fever :crack:

okay - I successfully downloaded a wmv file of FTSD but, like I said, the vlc player isn't working on my "ancient" mac. Any suggestions? I used to have a flip for mac program that would change the format of certain files but I got rid of it to make room for the damned movie!

The Flip For Mac program is, unfortunately, the thing that you needed for the VLC player to handle it. Trust me.

Um... wait...

BEdge girl? Where did the B come from? :sad:

I don't have a B in front of mine.

*stands proud*

This is why you and I work. :hi5: I would be your wingwoman.

Though, I have been known to lust for Edge at moments. Maybe we could arrange a drunken swap one night.....

Both Amys—your new avis make me really happy :)

I have a 5 day break coming up, so I get to destress from all the work I've been doing :hyper: I'm gonna paint a mural on my wall...and relax...and watch ZooTV on youtube, probably.

In happier news, I just checked the mail and got my quarterly check from the government. What to spend that on?! :hmm: It's not a big amount, but it's enough to treat myself to something nice. I'm debating between a massage at my favourite spa, or a GPS for my car. :lol:

I've made my mind up. I can get a gift certificate for the spa at Costco for a discounted price. I'll spend the rest of the money on a nice dinner out.

When I get a new job, THEN I'll buy myself a GPS after I get my first paycheck. :D

You guys know how much I adore boxing Bono? I got ahold of some of those baby boxing pics in better quality than we had before. i iz a happy pleban. :D
Also a pretty POP pic with shadesless Bono and hatless Edge. Will scan real soon here.

You guys know how much I adore boxing Bono? I got ahold of some of those baby boxing pics in better quality than we had before. i iz a happy pleban. :D
Also a pretty POP pic with shadesless Bono and hatless Edge. Will scan real soon here.

you are a big giffing tease.

Please tell me I won't have to be up until midnight my time waiting for them.

Yay for new pictures! :D

Watching hockey and cooking dinner in the meantime. :drool: The smell of mushrooms simmering in butter and wine is SO delicious! :love: It's gonna be a long while before the food's ready, unfortunately. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom