PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've become queen of the epic catch up multiquote post lately

At least I'll know I'm in the same state as Edge again tomorrow! :cute:

And you're not going? I think I'd take a bus and try to catch them coming into the stadium and then just sit on the sidewalk and listen.

Real for the fail....

3 mile run this morning sucked out loud.

Birthday girl is an emotional mess. Oh the whining.

Birthday party is turning into a clusterfuck. My mom isn't coming because she didn't get an official invitation. Sister has to work. And 3 of my friends have 'sick' kids. I'd rather just go to the beach.

Meh.

Last week, I was drying my clothes and talking with Maria as we planned for the Epicpalooza of night 2.

Le sigh.

I'm so sorry you're having a shit day :hug:

Yaaaaawn, hangover........:
]

me too - but feeling better since Mr.Z let me sleep in til 11am :shocked: and made me coffee. I love that man.

Where did you get the horns?

Thank to Zooey, I have my sign for the next tour ready to go. :shifty:

I might need to borrow her idea for Moncton.

"Bono, I ran a marathon. Wanna race me?"

If you get to run and I don't, know that I would be super duper happy for you but also know that I would never be able to speak to you again :lol:

Must go all out for my last show so this is what I'm wearing :shifty:

285038_565153008264_158302012_32390777_5655291_n.jpg

DAY-UM girl! You're gonna look SMOKIN HOT!!!!!!!!

Alrighty :D

*minimizes Interference* :shifty:

You can't MINIMIZE Interference! We're EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!

I <3 your last show outfit, Kristin!

I can do two things at once, if both of them are in a band.

I won't go into the logistics of 4 things at once - I think that post would get me banned from Interference!

The entire crowd around me would be turned to the bridge or catwalk, and I'd be the only person still staring straight forward all :ohmy:. I looked up once in Toronto and saw Bono was RIGHT above me singing Sarajevo, and was like "OH! You're here, too! HI!" :wave:

Yep - that's how I was with Larry when I was in front - looking past Bono at him!

Amy(GraceRyan), do you not take pics of Larry? Your pics are so epically gorgeous - PLEASE tell me you have one or two of our favorite drummer in there :pray:

Aw, fun! Are they doing the whole album? Do they dress like the band? Tell us how it goes.

fecking phjone, yes they always pick an album and cover whole album and few extras, I know theres few surprises for me lmao

am just a local lunatic here in city that has bout 40k residents, and ppl used to dislike U2 here but after gave U2 cd *remix to clubs and so on, they are rly into it

too drunk to type to this phoen, bb tomo :heart::hug::lol:

Back
Top Bottom