PGP: Countdown to last show of 360....sniffle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if I had Montreal 1 to do over, I'd go 2nd or 3rd row right under Bono instead of rail directly under Edge. And if you don't mind NOT getting on the rail, you can be 200, 300 or so and still be in the first 2 or 3 rows dead center, in my experience.

I was really considering moving too. And I was much further down. Yes, I'll take 2-4 back in front of Bono next time. Even if I have to be off center.

:applaud: *is entertained by the smilies*
LOL

here's part of my silliness from the philly thread
after someone posted a little Claw trailer
(don't know if it was from the first year of tour or Philly specific.....)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

= 0

The Claw! The Claw !!!
The Claawww!!!!!

:bow::bow::bow:

oh yeah, and some 4 guys........ :shifty:

:bono::edge::adam::larry: :angry:
who U dissin', girl??!!??

LOL
giddy with :hyper: & :panic:

Not grumpy here. Just exhausted and drained. I'll recover - eventually. :)

:hug: Me too. 3 GA's in 4 days + jet lagged Jem = dead Jem. :crack::lol:

Dazz. :hug:

For those not on Facebook I had a fabulous time. :heart: Was amazing meet everyone. Would have liked more time with some people I didn't get to see as much but still so glad I got to meet everyone. :love::hug:

I managed to get Adam's water bottle from Montreal 1 ( Given to me by the girl Mandy next to me :love: ) and Brian gave me a setlist at Toronto when I thanked him for my birthday shoutout in Foxboro. :heart::hyper:

Dazz. :hug:

For those not on Facebook I had a fabulous time. :heart: Was amazing meet everyone. Would have liked more time with some people I didn't get to see as much but still so glad I got to meet everyone. :love::hug:

I managed to get Adam's water bottle from Montreal 1 ( Given to me by the girl Mandy next to me :love: ) and Brian gave me a setlist at Toronto when I thanked him for my birthday shoutout in Foxboro. :heart::hyper:

I wish we got to spend more time together. I enjoyed visiting you and Wild night 1. I just didn't want to crash the party.

Is Wild okay for tonight? Is she safe?

:shifty:

I wish we got to spend more time together. I enjoyed visiting you and Wild night 1. I just didn't want to crash the party.

Is Wild okay for tonight? Is she safe?

Me too. :hug: You weren't crashing any party at all. :hug:

She is safe. :heart:

I was just thinking about you. My husband is going to beat someone up for you!

:lol:

Bumped into a horny Irish guy on his way to Philly so persuaded him to spend the night with me first :sexywink::shifty:

So that's where he disappeared too. :tsk: Oh well will have to find another to entertain me. :sexywink:

I bet! :lol: :crack:

I went to a concert in Vancouver on Sunday night, and I was SO glad we had seats. Sat through the opening acts, then several times throughout the concert, as I was just too damn tired and dizzy to be vertical the entire time. :laugh: 3 concerts (2 in GA) in 3 days is insanity. I do not recommend doing it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom